Is it weird that I wish I had met Elliot Rodger and that after listening to his manifesto, that he is right?

Is it weird that I wish I had met Elliot Rodger and that after listening to his manifesto, that he is right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>his mainfesto
What was his manifesto?

"Waaaah I'm a beta half-gook and no one will fuck me, whyyyyy???!!!!"

Yes it is. He was delusional and likely had aspergers or autism. If you truly feel this way then seek help.

I mean, I don't think he should've killed people, but he has reasoning. His whole life was fucked. I do think he has aspergers though

A link to his manifesto.
youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U

In what way was his life fucked? Dude, he had a totally decent life, he was just obsessed as fuck with not having had sex...

True. Pretty sure he exaggerated a lot. Still, I feel sorry for him lol

He did a mistake of putting pussy on a pedestal. You never do that. I'm glad he an hero'd, dude was a waste of oxygen.

This

You feel sorry for yourself. Stop bein a little bitch

Not bad shitpostin kid.

If you really want to know, look up the psychology video based off him.

Dude. This is the goddamn weirdest fucking thing on this fucking earth.

What the fuck made you want to check his shit out tonight? I've spent 3 hours reading his manifesto, searching people he mentions on Facebook and seeing how it affected them and then ultimately watching his final video. Afterwards, I read the police report.

Tell me. Now. You watching Twitch? If so, who? Why the fuck did you say this tonight. I am fucking freaked the fuck out.

Be serious though. I'm genuinely spooked, dude.

You mean fucked like he was fucked in the head then?

Yea, I was watching twitch and his video was on there. I didn't even take notice of this back in 2014. I decided to check it out

Watching Twitch and his video was on there? That doesn't make sense. I was watching Clint Stevens and someone mentioned him looking like Elliot so I started searching and remembered so I figured I give his manifesto a read. I literally read the first 40 pages of it, then skipped to about 80 or so, then to about 120 then to the final 5 pages. Fucking weird. Amazing writer. Super intelligent. Addicted to destruction and sex.

What the fuck are the odds, dude.

I find his psyche interestingly sad and appalling. How could someone be that obsessed with sex?

Yea. It's pretty fucked. He had good opportunities with his family and life in general.. His parents did all sorts of shit for him. I'm pretty sure he had a mental illness

Was watching livestreamfails or some shit and sodapoppin had a video up of Elliot

It wasn't just that - it was an expression of what many young men feel towards women and relationships in general. Elliot was a symptom of an entire generation's broken sexuality - particularly middle and upper class white men who just sit along all day, do nothing but fap and play video games because they know Stacy is a degenerate bitch, dancing to shitty music in the club with chad. And there is no alternative to Stacy, because all the semi-intelligent girls are posting SJW bullshit on tumblr about how much they men. The division between genders is the cause of all of this. Men like Elliot would have been just fine in the past and never would have done what he did.

Just look at Sup Forums, it's filled to the brink with self-absorbed upper-middle class shtheads who think they are entitled to everything and have no sense of respect for hard work just because their parents spoiled them.

See The problem isn't a rift between genders, the problem is lazy-ass faggots who lead incredibly sheltered lives.

His killing spree lasted 8 minutes in which he discharged 55 rounds. While that doesn't seem like much, in a rich uppity CA campus suburb, that's NUTS.

He was nuts, but a product of society today. No denying that. I think something was mentally fucked with him also. He had so many opportunities. 6 countries at the age of 8? Insane how no matter what people are handed, their brains really rule their demise.

Gotcha.

MUMKEY JONES IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR RIGHT UNDER ALLAH AND ELIOT RODGER THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN

I believe that Elliot's parents were a reason the way he acted. They gave him everything he wanted at a young age. He had and got everything he wanted and needed in his life. Sex was the only thing he didn't have, and this is what occupied his time. He didn't need to do or worry about anything else because his parents already had it covered.

Exactly.

Him moving around so much at a young age, probably fucked him up to the point that he didn't understand how to approach others and form friendships with them.

His parents compensated by giving him everything, so he never learned the value in working for yourself and grew a sense of entitlement.

I never got this shit. What is so important about having a girlfriend?

All they do is bitch and moan and take your money afterwards. You are way better off just fucking bitches randomly then having some shitty relationship.

Why do people have this strange illusion that relationships are fun?

His mother was extremely manipulative when dealing with Eliot"s father, and likely in Eliot daily life.

>Why do people have this strange illusion that relationships are fun?
Because they don't realise that nihilistic hedonism is the only sensible philosophy to this meaningless existence.

Do we all of us watch mumkey jones in this thread

Who? Who is this monkey Jones I keep hearing about?

omg so many great people in the world to meet and you wish you had met this loser edgelord retard? wtf is wrong with you?

>What is so important about having a girlfriend?
I think that people who crave partners are those are neglected from inside their own family

Look. Normally I think the death of white people is a bad thing but
>killed Californians
>did something wrong
Pick one
Besides, he mostly killed non-whites anyways

yes, it is weird. this is the first time i heard of this guy, but based on that picture, he just had to ask for pussy, and he would have drowned in them.

So you're basically blaming society because you're a fucking coward who can't pull himself up from his cheetos-stained safe-space couch to go out and better himself and talk to girls? Yeah boo-fucking-hoo, the injustice! grow the fuck up

Look him up on YouTube, he's created a audiobook for Eliot's manifesto, done a hit piece on him created a diary of a wimpy kid book about Eliot Rodger, among other things

>sexual communism ftw

>he's created a audiobook for Eliot's manifesto
Why would anyone do this? Jesus Christ, what a waste of time.

Right about what? There was obviously something wrong with him mentally if he couldn't manage to have sex with his amount of money. He could have just gotten a prostitute anyway.