Stop fucking pretending what your job is, what your race is, and what your social status is

stop fucking pretending what your job is, what your race is, and what your social status is.

people live life behind a face. a face that you hate (for unknown and convoluted reasons). you hate anyone different from you, hiding your identity using an anonymous media.

who are you? who do you hate? why? because you were told to? because you decided on your own? or, maybe, because you were told to hate and you adopted that practice as your own?

>inb4 TLDR
>INB4 It's cool, i'm white.
>INB4 racial
>INB4 calling me a race that i am not in place of a real response.

if all rules are followed, does Sup Forums still exist? is that why Sup Forums is so afraid?

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
youtu.be/GNikooelESw
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why

b/c you touch you'reself at night lol

What is your point fucking OP?

Fuck off cuck.

is this your attempt at being deep or smth
neck yourself

>Inb4's his own thread.

just answer the fucking question.

yeah, that's a rule i get to bend.

keep pretending it's a rule you didn't just learn last week.

>everyone but me is a newfag lol
>i can bend da ruels
Op, it's not a real rule. the reason we have certain implicit rules is so its obvious when a makes-you-think redditor comes on thinking they've won something.

and to answer your lame question, i like anonimity because nobody gets special treatment for shit they can't prove.

I'm half Chinese/British
I hate niggers
They are disgusting, stupid and primitive
I see them act this way everyday
Yes
People actively tell people not to hate people based on race, I don't know anyone who promotes this

These questions where stupid OP, I guess you must be a filthy nigger too.

well i've never been on reddit, so i can't relate to the redditor comment.

and while i love the answer you gave, i'd love to hear the answer to the actual question(s) i asked.

don't worry, here's a "take 2" on me.

>why do you hate?
Gee, why would I not hate people who murder my countrymen, steal from them, add nothing to it and sexually assault women, all the while while forcing the women they have with them to wear a carpet, while being allowed out of their house ( wich they don't pay for ) once a month, while demanding my country should turn into the shithole they fled from?

Gee, I wonder why.

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

>you hate anyone different from you

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 70% to 90% of their native population left.

how many of your countrymen have you met on your excursions out of the basement? have many men met you in the living room on their way up to your mother's bed?

youtu.be/GNikooelESw
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs

Is this your attempt at being deep? Or at trying to make people think about their opinions?

It comes off as what a 14 year old thinks are deep questions.

92%

Fool.
The problem is not us not reproducing enough, it's them reproducing too much.

I'm not going to have kids, I want to enjoy my life as much as possible.

I don't care if I can't be there to see my country fully white again.

its both

>who are you?

A wage cuck with a shitty, low-wage job.

> who do you hate?
Normies, folowers of monotheistic religions that focus on conversion. (Islam, Christianity. Jews are fine.)

>why? because you were told to? because you decided on your own? or, maybe, because you were told to hate and you adopted that practice as your own?

Normies because they get to have sex and I don't. Monotheists because thier religion s inherently prone to radicalization, and they're wrong about the nature of divinity and making others wrong. They also tend to kill anyone who doesn't think like them. It's gross.

>if all rules are followed, does Sup Forums still exist?

Yeah? Sup Forums existed just fine long before racism was a common component to it's hate. We used to raid white supremacists because it was fun. We used to raid ebaum's world because it was fun. Hatred is fun, it's a team building exercise. It makes you feel like part of a group. On Sup Forums in the old days we used to hate together for no other reason than the sheer, animalistic joy of kicking an 'other' 's teeth in. It wasn't about race or creed or anything. You were part of the group, part of the swarm. It accepted you for who you are, because it knew the only part of you that mattered was your capacity for hatred.

You were user. You hated. Together.

I honestly really miss it.

>Jews are fine

watch

quite some assumptions you're making.
I'm actually a lot at festivals and in pubs, going to parties.
But I don't live in the USA so its not weird for me to see my countrymen around I guess.
Fun thing, my gf is foreign, but she ain't a damn ugly nigger/arab.

What question? If I hate anyone?

>why?

still a nigger

I don't care about Europe, at all. I'm 'white' but I don't honestly care about that either, my only concern is America's well being. I don't care how brown we get as long as we beat the chinese, though I'd like us to become more democratic if possible.

Europe is ore of a threat to us than muslims. I feel no kinship with anyone in the old world, Britain included.

What the fuck are you even trying to say you sperg? Whats your point?,
>fucking niggers and their gibberish

I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher, chill

mkay

if you want to beat the Chinese why are you importing them?. btw they already beat you