Whats a good camera?

Whats a good camera?

Or where is a good hidden spot in restroom

An iphone?

bump for op, i was wondering the same thing. is there a cam i can put in the shower? like a bottle of soap spycam?

Depends on the location of the toilet seat in relation to other things, e.g. the sink, or shower.

To be honest, as long as it doesn't stand out TOO much... no one will expect a hidden camera... therefore there are few spots that are terrible, as long as you're not a moron.

Budget?

I'm probably willing to spend 50$

I have an air vent that looks over the shower think that'll work?

That sounds amazing

Might not be expecting it but my mom looked right at the cam when i used mine. Its smaller than a phone but i think she still knew it was a cam. Be careful

Got caught once, felt pretty poop

Well, where did you place it? Chances are you're that moron I mentioned as being the exception.

You can get a good camera built into what looks like a normal charging cable. Plug it into the wall and record away. I found mine online. About $150 but worth it.

This is it. Mine was less expensive though

Build a smart mirror with a raspberry pi, include a hidden camera in it and put it in your bathroom.

one that takes good photos.

Try a parking dashcam like the thinkware F770. I had some really good creep results with it.

Wins?

Caught by who? Pics?

Endless amounts of these online. Can literally get a brand name shampoo bottle that holds some shampoo, soap dispenser, etc so it seems legit but has a cam built in

How did you hide it and do you have any examples of the quality?

Very top shelf in a closet that the door doesnt shut all the way, dark shelf against something else that was the same color

Cant share, too big of a risk. Also since she saw it i only have a 17 second window where shes naked b4 she sees cam and tries to close the door more

Laptops have really small internal cameras.
> remove internal camera from laptop
> buy external usb webcam
> open and remove the usb cable from the module
> plug the (small pin side) usb into internal cam.
>run the cable through wall.
The internal pin camera can be put into towel rack or shower curtain rod. just remember to drill a tiny hole to view out of.

Pics of her clothed without face? Did she confront you? I got my mom a few times but deleted them due to conscience. Would still fuck her brains out.

if you can hide a laptop or smartphone (needs an "on the go" adapter and an external cam app) in the wall or another room and power it, you can set it up for remote access and view/record from anywhere.

I have a cheap Chinese watch with a camera in the face. It's very well disguised because the camera hole blends with lights built into it. There's also a "pinhole camera" with a battery pack that can work as a wireless IP camera or record to an internal mini SD. Picture quality on both is somewhere between a DSi camera and an older webcam, but you are able to see stuff. They run around $35-$60 each.

I also have a USB wall charger with a camera in it. It's fairly well disguised. It has an LED indicator that shows charging status and the camera hole looks like a second one of those. I left the plastic film on it because the bubbles in it also help the camera blend in. Picture quality on this is best, about the equivalent of the average front-facing camera on cellphones. It was about $60, I think. Best thing is it's motion activated and will record as long as it's plugged in.

We usually use them to keep an eye on babysitters when they watch our son, and I'd recommend them. Watch is the best in terms of how well hidden it is, but you can only get about 45 minutes before the battery dies. It is rechargable though, so that's cool.

My recommendation is the charger.

Should i post my milf aunt bathing?

Yes

Type of camera?