Did you ever raped someone? It feels so good to force your cock in a pussy...

Did you ever raped someone? It feels so good to force your cock in a pussy. Even better to force her to cum against her will.

Try not to cut yourself on that edge.

You can't make a girl cum against her will without at least 7" and 6.5" girth

that is so false

would anyone rape her?

It's all false fucktards

Women dont cum you fucking retarded virgin.

Yesssssssss

found the virgin
stick to hentai, faggot

Dear Virgins and Faggots,

You can make a girl Orgasm against her will no matter how big your dick is. If she Orgasms, she is in to it. An orgasm is as much a mental thing as a physical thing.

how would you do it?

Should read Cannot. This faggot cannot proof read.

Twice and they both came.

my wife about twice a year

How what's your tool's dimensions?

>did you ever raped

Seriously go back to school achmed

lel, fucking virgin faggot. you prob have a 4 inch dick

Fuck you every man knows the female orgasm is a myth.

kys, seriously... unless it is a bait thread, than kudos to you young man

I've fucked my ex while she was asleep before, which is technically rape, although she used to suck me off while I was asleep too.

??

When she is asleep. I'd drag her ass out the bed, beat the shit out of her to the point she can't fight back and force me Vick down her throat.

I do this to my girlfriend all the time. It's awesome. I'd definitely recommend it!

my ex gf used to encourage it when she was drinking and blacked out.

her fetish was to wake up with dry cum over her and no memory. I took liberties with this though

My gf loves the rape fantasy

moar

Would you rape her chubby little ass

wow Sup Forums sure is wild

For as long as she could stand it

> (OP)
>wow Sup Forums sure is wild
O
Newfag?

She can take a lot

My finger is 4 inches long and 1 inch girth, I can get a girl off with it.

So hot! I'm gonna drug mine, because she doesn't drink.

Either your technique is shit, or you have a micro-penis!
Or possibly both...

Says the techniqueless , microdicked , virgin...

>cum against her will.

It's obvious you're a virgin basement dweller.

You should send me pictures. I'll send you some of my passsed out whore too.

I have raped I three of girls. All to drunk to remember what happened. And there is no better feeling that hearing those "No, stop, what are you doing turn in to moans as you start pounding away.

MOAR RAEP

Not sure if this counts but i was in punta cana on vacation with my buddies last year and met this cute girl at a pool bar. We were both really drunk but she gave me consent after about 15 minutes of flirting. I took her back to my room and we started to fuck. It was my first time but i was too drunk to feel good. I fucked her for 3 hours and never finished but half way through she passes out and fell asleep. I kept fucking her still and when she woke up i got a good rim job from her. She didnt remember it the next day but her friends told her all about me and we ended up fucking again later in the week. 1/2

2/2
The second time we fucked i was completely sober and she was stupid drunk. She came to my room and brought me out to my balcony where she suvked my dick. My balcony was om the first floor so it was pretty exciting with people walking by. Soon after we began to fuck and i left the blinds open a crack. My friends video taped the whole thing without her knowing. So did she consent to the sex? Yes. Did i fuck her while she passed out? Yes. Did she know she was being filmed? No.

This is the ex in question

Post vid?

Why even post that troll you stupid faggot gtfo

Can you keep your cucking to one thread.