That's hot.

Triceps are how you make your arms huge

are you Popeye?

ugly as fuck.

no way to control it, its totally automatic

I prefer my women feminine, not fucking steroid munching with moustaches

just like my boner

>tfw no amazon gf to lift you up and turn you upside down while giving you a bj
I bet the blood pressure would make me bust a load!

But she doesn't.

Whats wrong with just being a fag?

Imagine being this afraid of women.

ITT:

Clits that look like balloon animals

Imagine being this cucked... No wait...

Either Einhorn is a man, or she is suffering from the worst case of hemorrhoids I have ever seen!

>hemorrhoids
ultrakek

evolution has made humans faster and smarter and significantly weakened their upper body, I literally dont understand people who want to look like cavemen

evolution has made humans faster and smarter and significantly increased their intelligence, I literally dont understand people who want to frogpost

ay

sauce?

no, juice

unfortunately there is no known sauce

Lilian Lange.

total loss of femininity.. though they are probably the male counterpart in their relationship anyways lol

too bad
she's gorgeous

thanks m8

so much steriods she almost got a package...

youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo

This girl likely works out almost every day. Sure she has bigger biceps than me and probably a large portion of the male population. However if every male worked out as much as her 100% of them would have bigger biceps than her and be stronger. But I digress this is not why women are the weaker sex there are so many more factors intellectually, psychologically, and definitely emotionally that play into it.

But the most important point here Is that gaining exacerbated muscles on the female form is by-and-large considered unattractive. A fit and toned body is sexy on the female form. But once too much muscle is added it creates a disgust face in most men. True heterosexuals are attracted to the female form in its truest genetic sense. Exacerbated muscles on a female is a Bastardizing of that form And should not be a desirable goal for a Heterosexual woman.

>40.5cm
That's 15 29/32nds or so. No, she doesn't have a bigger bicep than me.

I would love to see a pic of you, thinking either a 95lb beta pussy or 400lb basement mushroom

>weakened their upper body
Citation for this assertion? Everything I've read indicates the exact opposite

I want her to fuck me with that clit

a very wordy justification for being threatened by strong women. "True heterosexuals" that aren't greasy blobs aren't scared of any women.

i would find that incredibly sexy. i like athletic women. i'd probably ask her to dinner, if she was single and would love to go.

While I agree with the visual aesthetics point of your argument, having dated gym rat grils I can say that these particular bitches are also mentally deficient and on a whole different level of vapid and insecure about their physical form.

Also high test bitches grow a lot of body hair and fuck like rabbits on X, so at least your dick is happy as fuck

what man would want her though?

>childless by 35 years old

its still grill muscle so its liek half as strong because of grill cells dont breateh right.

somebody 12 or 85 would not. pretty much anybody else would be all over her.

Okay.

Endocrine oncologist here. First of all, thanks for the nihilistic fun over the last almost 10 years. It got me through the American torture-based residency/slavery medical system bullshit. On topic, however, there are two women in this thread so far that are patients at one of the clinics I work in. There are very few women who have the natural ability to develop any muscle mass beyond the average fitness model's. Ladies with manly musculature and physiques basically destroy themselves with testosterone and other androgenic compounds to get that way.

A side effect of induced and natural hyperandrogenism (which allows this kind of bodybuilding) is aggression and (in the case of androgen/test abusers) transitory lesbianism. We recently successfully treated a woman (MMA fighter) whose serious cancer diagnosis ended 20 years of steroid abuse that began in high school (former gymnast). The net result was that six months after remission and well into her recovery, she divorced her wife of 10 years and is repelled by her former 'lifestyle'. She is dating her first boyfriend from high school and has suffered some retaliation from the lesbian community.

Don't fuck with your hormones, kids. Cancer sucks and hormones ARE usually more powerful than your decision-making circuits in almost EVERY way. Every woman I have seen for endocrine/hormonal issues that lean toward androgenism and makes the choice to fix the issue (if she is a lesbian) knows she might lose her attraction to women. I actually know there is a group of lesbians that formed in San Diego to frame endocrinology as an anti-lesbian hoax. Don't give these cunts attention, /b. They are in need of counseling and treatment.

Attractive and likely natural. Good post!

Pretty and likely natural (but probably a case of eating disorders plus some diet pill abuse).

Androgen abuse. She has cancer in her future.

She has experimented with androgens, at the least. The muscular development is atypical in formation and shows a sudden elevation in testosterone pattern of development, including hints of epidermal striation.

>tfw i'm an adult and can accept that people make different choices and might be better at certain things than me.
Literally grow up, you pathetic faggot

Hot

>the face when grill has biceps

>tfw too intelligent to be physically capable