It's everyday bro

Anyone else unironically like this song? The delivery is poor but the lyrics are great. Better than most rap that comes out nowadays

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkIq98Mi8IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

England is my city.

It's unironically a great song
only Reddit plebs who watch H3H3, FilthyFrank, iDubbbz and Theneedledrop will deny it, but then again these people don't matter much as far as society goes.

fuck off Jake

What is that? Follow up: Who gives a shit?

This is the worst bait ever

Its catchy but its still a steaming pile of shit for a song

G O D C H U R C H

One of the best songs ever recorded desu

Literally better than Lil Pump

Hang on guys
Can we switch the language?

*dabs*

who the hell a flipping you

>the lyrics are great
>I'll pass it to Chance 'cause you know he stay litty

>It's everyday bro with that Disney flow

This is good.

It's
>It's everyday bro with the Disney Channel flow
You fucking retard

YOU

why?

I unironically like Jake because he's a Chad who pisses off pleb YouTube channels like H3H3 by just fucking around with his friends. I envy him, he has the kind of lifestyle I'd like to live. I dab on haters who diss Jake Paul.

The firstl lines had some potential but then it started going to shit
Also the other "artists" feautured were really bad

If he tried it once again with some mature lyrics and no other people maybe it could be good

you don't want that life, admit it. you would just get bullied.

case in point: Justin from Team 10.

It's so fucking autistic.

>not posting the superior version
youtu.be/QkIq98Mi8IQ

ENGLAND IS MY CASTLE

Yea i'm not sure if i would want that life, especially because i don't know how well he will be doing in 5 years.

Im worried that as long as people keep bringing him up, even if its to hate on him, its only going to fuel his fire.

lool but he can't handle the hate tho

as much as I don't mind what he's doing it would be pretty funny to watch him crash and burn

>lool but he can't handle the hate tho

What makes you think that?

judging by his most recent video. He's shown that the hate actually hurts his feelings. If he really couldn't have resisted the views, he should've just dissed his haters instead of trying to show them what a good person he is.

i don't know to be honest, like he could just be playing it up and trying to paint himself as the victim. It just seems like monetarily and regarding being famous he's not affected.

DES PA CITO

I think he might actually have autism to a degree

Dude if you watch that video, he makes some of team 10 sleep in fucking closets. Like the twins are in a room the size of a master bathroom on a three layer bunk bed.

Basically everyone but Jake has to share a bedroom with like two other dudes so no one can get laid so everyone just lays there sandwiched in bunk beds while listening to Jake fuck the shit out of tessa through the walls.

*dabs back*

>while listening to Jake fuck the shit out of tessa through the walls.

I was about to correct you and type *Erika, but then again Jake probably has full dominance over all of the women who set foot in that house. That includes even the cute really quiet asian girl who just sits at the computer in the background to the vlogs all the time.

AIDS in your home?

You are literally a cuck

This. I don't even watch him and I don't think his content is good but it's fun to see him absolutely destroy YouTube and not give a shit. He literally said dab on the haters on the news and then continue to fuck up his neighborhood.

He's actually a madman. That's why I like him to a degree. All these faggot YouTubers who use edgy humour like Idubbz and FilthyFrank but draw the line somewhere,he doesn't. The man has zero sense of morality and absolutely doesn't give a fuck. Can't help but admire him for that.

Exactly my thoughts too.