Why do girls and women fel the need to "fit in" and not live their life and have opinions that go with their own self?

Why do girls and women fel the need to "fit in" and not live their life and have opinions that go with their own self?

That's why I love being a man. We live our lives as we wish and don't give a damn about what anybody thinks unless you're a beta cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@tweetingmouse/the-truth-has-got-its-boots-on-what-the-evidence-says-about-mr-damores-google-memo-bc93c8b2fdb9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf
esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all about hormone levels.

You're just a functioning continuous chemical reaction. You can only go against it temporarily. Eventually you will regress to what you're supposed to be.

the lone wolf starves but the pack survives

Over the millennia of human evolution, the stresses of men’s breeding strategies and realities has become hardwired into the male mental firmware, and as such it has selected-for men having a more competitive nature than women. I would go so far as to suggest that competitiveness is a primary aspect of conventional masculinity – and one that requires a constant effort to socialize out of modern males today.

On the female side we have to consider how women evolved, socially and psychologically, in hunter-gatherer, foraging tribes, and how the environmental stress of maintaining a social collective shaped women’s mental firmware. It’s my belief that women’s intense need for long term security (as well as Hypergamous doubt) is directly descended from the need to hedge against the environmental uncertainties of our evolutionary past. The rigors of gestation, carrying a child to term, child birth and then rearing that child to puberty – all while gathering food and resources and defending that child and the collective against external (and sometime internal) threats selected-for women with a collectivist / cooperative mental firmware. While the men of the tribal society were off hunting game or defending the tribe, it would follow that women would develop a more unitary, collectivist social order of intrasexual cooperation in order to survive.

-RT

therationalmale
.com

You must be the life of every party.

Because its in a womans nature to fit it. She doesnt need to have an identity. They are manipulative by nature and will do anything to seem more likeble to other males and to not be shamed or labled as sluts/easy.
If you ask any woman what she wants to acoplish in life most will say have childen. Its hardwired in them to do anything so that they could have children. Sleep around, be golddiggers , whatever.
Men are wired to succeed and with no woman in the way most men may go a long way of achieving their lifes dreams which are not having kids. They go beyond that. They are custom to every mans personality.
Women dont get value from being genuine. They get value from being sexy, giggly, know when to shut the fuck up and be able to suck dick good.
Thats why men are awesome.

>unless
It's almost like there are tons of exceptions to both sides and your theory that men don't alter their behavior based on the perceptions of others is pants-on-head retarded.

i'll have none of that shit

>women
>doing anything besides bitching and eating

As I said you can make local decisions by the situation.

Overall you're going to be most comfortable doing what your hormones tell you. This keeps your stress level down.

>meanwhile he screeches up the stairs for mommy to bring him his tendies

Anyone got her new BJ vid?

He's right though.

Explain how hormones act as opinion-blockers. Be specific.

Also going to need a citation on how testosterone makes men not care what people think, because I was fairly positive it increased the chance of risky and dangerous behavior meant to impress females, intimidate males, and show he-ape strong.

It's Sup Forums, it's mostly morons, he won't be able to.

In case any of you spergs are actually interested in learning about genuine biology, read this:

medium.com/@tweetingmouse/the-truth-has-got-its-boots-on-what-the-evidence-says-about-mr-damores-google-memo-bc93c8b2fdb9

>non gender conforming
Yes let me spend my Saturday morning reading the rantings of a mentally ill person.

It makes others bend over so you can fuck them not the opposite retard.

that actually... might be right, dammit

lol wut

Yes. Let's avoid facts and look to jewish lead academia who's regularity of publication mimics that of someone with dysentery.

Why aren't you doing homework right now? Why not message the girl you like on facebook? You're all scared and get a twinge of anxiety even thinking about it. I was/am one of those people.

It's not that those with high testosterone don't care what other people think. It's that they don't think about it at all. They're more focused on what they want.

People asking for academic papers are just pussies. Even if I gave you 5+ papers that support my claim would you even read them? No, so shut your dumb cum covered mouth.

Yes, ignoring what actual researchers are saying is the clever option. Your unchallenged, non evidence-based opinions are surely more accurate that these trained scientists.

>Medium
>science
lul gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>people asking me to support my opinions suck!
>I could post a dozen articles supporting my opinion and you still wouldn't believe me!
>except I can't!
cue name calling

own self? women are a different species, you can't attribute human traits to them just like that

Awww, it hurts whe n you find out that your beliefs don't conform to reality, doesn't it?

Smart people get olver that feeling, update their opinions, and lead their lives having a relationship with reality.

But yeah, blaming the jews and describing people as cum-covered probably means you're super smart.

what are you even trying to argue? That there are no mental differences between sexes? That hormones don't affect behavior? Instead of slogging through an essay by a non gender conforming(mentally ill) PhD STUDENT, why not define your argument and move on from there?

butthurt at the truth

Ooh jellybeans!!

All generalizations are false.

>generalisations apply to every member of the named group
>what are averages
>where is brain
kys

>reality
>theoretical academic paper

Pick one.

That's a version of the genetic fallacy. Thanks for playing.

tfw used to go to school with this girl
tfw she used to get in fights in school and her dad was a deadbeat
tfw her and her brother were really cool people but their parents just completely fucked them over
I still remember when they moved to a majority black neighborhood because the dad couldn't keep up on his original trailer, already got robbed like week one... Just fucking sad, genuinely great people with fucked futures due to only their parents

>trained scientists
>Biased toward a suppressive agenda
>Endorsing a mental illness

Yeah, right... You are simply a cunt.

You can't ditch hundreds of years of natural programming in a decade, even less in a couple weeks.

Women are emotional, men are rational. Deal with it.

Add me for some sexting/camming with my 8 inches: kik & skype & oovoo = Godda2882

8 inches waiting for you

Women that do are shunned is why, and bad things happen to shunned women

So, theoretical academic papers like those in physics are just failing to describe reality? You really just believe that because things are theoretical they are false?

It seems like you just don't understand some things, and that scares you...

And now we just need someone to post her new BJ video.

>manifesto

I'm not going to blame Jews. I'm not going to call names. But when the first paragraph includes such inaccurate weasel words, you've already lost me.
Try again tomorrow, betamax.

Butthurt at being unable to refute a gender non-conforming researcher.

Does it make you feel bad that she's smarter than you, and that makes you angry?

>Women are emotional, men are rational
/thread

Aww, it's painful, isn't it? Seeing a woman who is smarter than you, and know more aqbout a subject?

My advice is to try and understand why you're angry, and then get over it. You will be a happier person and, more importantly, you will now have a better grip on reality ;)

lul but why do you assume xer pronouns you heteronormative fascist scum?

im so scared of xer 0.3 impact factor ramblings submitted to useless dirtrag journals. come back to me when xhe's got a single real publication

One does not simply
never seen this girl before

>Women are emotional, men are rational. Deal with it.

I want to add on to this before people think this somehow puts down women. There are times where I'm being an asshole and my girlfriend calls it out and says I'm not understanding some emotional aspect of a scenario.

Emotional intelligence is overblown corporate bullshit speak, but it is real. Further, women are better at it. While not as important as rational thought, it definitely has its place in society.

Generalizations are a conclussion based on the median.

There will be exceptions on both ends of the equation, many exceptions. This doesn't invalidate the conclussion because as long as the concept applies for 40% or more subjects from the populace of study then it is considered an accurate projection of behaviour.

The problem with you stupid fucking snowflakes, is that you don't understand the fine lines of scientific study. You can't cherrypick 1,000 students from your college from a population where there are nearly 4 billion people then study them and assert your findings as truth.

That's not how groundbreaking research is done. And even if you do it right, you are only able to study one variable for a period of time. For whatever reason you can assert that white males are to blame because non-gendered and unstable people can't land jobs where there is required some level of critical thinking and stress tolerance, which is obviously bullshit and you obviously can't cope with stress.

>TL DR: Science takes time and patience
>You should only take seriously studies with 5 or more years of continous study

Do you even sense check what you read before you post uit?

If it really is only 'hundreds of years' of natural programming, then it's hardly an evolutionary difference is it? It's one generated and enforced by society... which ois what the article claims, if you read it and comprehend it.

Still, you don't seem to want to update your opiniins based on actual evidence, just double down on the same tired just-so stories that fuel the embittered losers that generally frequent Sup Forums

>posts "men are awesome and women are only good for being sexy"
>gets called out
>i was talking about averages, so kill yourself
>intellectual heavyweight indeed

Acceptable responses to this are:

Call me a faggot.
Call me a cuck.
Call me a shill for the Jews.
Call me a nigger.
Post a passionate essay stuffed full of bro "science" and no citations.
Wildcard "lolrandomxd" response.
All of the above to show how "clever" you are.

Surprise me... if you can.

>While not as important as rational thought, it definitely has its place in society.

Agreed entirely. It's irritating when people try to flip it though,

Yes... In Syria.

Western culture actually allows "shunned" women to, you know, not get stoned to death.

did that, you nigger faggot cuck shill for Jews

Ah, making up an impact factor when you don't know it... That's why she's smarter - she cites evidence, you make it up.

Do you know why you neeed to make up evidence: Protip - it's because you don't have any :)

You have assumed a fuck of a lot about me based on one sentence. Calling me a snowflake? Now who's making assumptions?

All humans at one level or another is dependent on the reaction of those around us. We are after all group animals. Has nothing to do with beta/alpha shit. Neither gender. True alphas however find groups which accept them for who they are instead of hiding that in order to fit in.

i generally roll eyes whenever i see "genderX is better than genderY" threads.
we're different and complement eachother, deal with that.

I enjoy spending a little time on Sup Forums actually confronting bro scientists and their 'muh evolution, muh genetics' with genuine research, but they'll never listen.

Maybe it's their genetics!

Well, yeah.

For example, according to Theory, some matter have an electronic relationship with their environment and their equal atoms in the neighbourhood (on an atomic level). Their electronic configuration lets them share a continual link among them allowing for electrons and neutrons to travel freely.

On the other side, it also implies that all electrons are at all places at all time because time isn't a realiable variable when it comes to measuring sub-atomic matter. A single electron can be present at two or more places at the same time.

Now, since this doesn't explain many other problems that are occurring in the reality this means it's useless information for the average researcher. But it is still information that has to be backed up and studied further.

Science takes time. Which oddly enough is a variable that recently has been giving researchers some problems. But still, it takes time.

2/10 made me reply.

It's amazing to me that so many of these "men are logical and women are emotional" posts are so so SO emotional!!

Well, it's been fun Sup Forums, but after posting an article with numerous specific claims backed up by evidence, any of which could have been challenged with competing papers or critique of the methodology, I've seen zero evidence-based replies.

My hope is that at least some of you see this, and update your internal belief states with an open mind.

Surprise me, Sup Forums!

>Surprise me, Sup Forums!

Fucking copycat.

So, you agree that actually researching reality can get theoretical, and the correct way to do this is careful peer-reviewed papers, some of which may conflict as we circle closer and closer on truth.

Precisely what researchers of genetics and gender are doing.

I'm not seeing anybody. When did I asked who or what are you? What asserts you are smarter than me (overall)? What subject do you assert you have more knowledge of? Because I'm not a sociologist nor psychologist, and even if I were I wouldn't be able to study anything related to the gender bullshit because I would get killed by stupid irrational fucks like you.

The reality is as it has being explained to you already.

Women are hardwired one way, men are wired another. For good and for bad.

Women have it easier to read peoples' emotions, men have it easier to read peoples' body on a physical way. Both abilities off course are incomplete.

>xe has a grand total of 1 publication in as IF 2.537 journal about mate selection in flies
>content of xer one paper founded on the truth sexual dimorphism
>posts on medium about being gender non-conforming

xer life is a top fucking kek
thanks for showing me this

Where do you buy these ultra realistic sex dolls?

WHERE IN THE FUCK IS HER BELLY BUTTON!?!?!?

Deal with what?

You just agreed with me then told me to deal with it?

>implying there are no cultural or political biases that color the research

Sure, kid.

>It's one generated and enforced by society

>A society that has been present since the buttfucking beginning of time

Go ahead and live on an island if society is so fucked for you.

This is so gay and wrong even for Sup Forums.

Not the same guy stupid fuck.

Only snowflakes take the non-gendered writtens seriously.

Wait... what the fuck

It's more definite than that. There are MONETARY biases.

For instance google and other industry people give money to people who research X. Therefore, research on X get's done while no one gives a fuck or wants to fund research on Y.

Academia is compromised. Not because they lie outright, but by omission.

rekt

nigga he gave you the fucking answer

But that is exactly what everybody is writting in this thread?

Instead of using their advantages for whatever reason we are supposed to step aside and let women to take on highly mathematical jobs for the sake of priviledge?

Why this discussion never goes toward female on the frontlines of battle, females on skycrappers or females on dangerous places whatsoever?

And what on Earth makes you think I take ANYTHING in this thread seriously?

I simply said "All generalizations are false," and you ran with some bullshit assumption about me.

Now who's allowing emotion to eclipse rational thought?
((((((((Protip: It's not me! ;-) XD))))))))

>Precisely what researchers of genetics and gender are doing
Yeah, except they are not doing it this way.

Today researchers are ditching all previous theory before them. How do we know that? Because they don't cite anything from old research that make an opposite claim to their.

That is how science is really done. People were killed for the sake of science, and realigion and many other bullshit matters but the one that allowed people to advance to where we are was mostly science.

I have my couple degrees and written researches, yet seeing to what today's self-proclamed "Researchers and Scientist" are doing I no longer feel inmediate respect for anybody that identifies as one.

Oh shit nigga.

To be fair, everybody dies. Every member of the pack and the lone wolf alike.

The lone wolf will die sooner tho.

>In case any of you spergs are actually interested in learning about genuine biology, read this blog post that contains sudo science and jew-jitsu.

dont worry already destroyed it

because they have the womb, they need to occupy a role/position within an existing society rather than define it.
yes its great being a man because we can define our own worlds, so cut women some slack because they're only equipped follow, but they will follow you with their womb.

Sup Forums is surprisingly well redpilled

samefag

This guy.... This guy's asking the REAL questions!

Integration has a lot to do with it. You get people living in suburbs or apartment complexes and they move a big retarded nigger next door to them. They then feel the need to acknowledge or appease that nigger. Women try to be social with it, cucks will worry about what it thinks all the time.

Niggers need to know they are unwelcome and shouldn't exist. You either wear your racism or your sleeve or end up having that nigger in your bed.

Yeah. Good job being an alpha male like everyone else on the internet.

A scientific look at women

First things first:

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

1/2

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

2/2

And yet women are almost obsessively competitive with each other.

Hey, I used to be racist too!

Then I grew the fuck up, got out into the world, and had to acknowledge the truths of humanity that were staring me in the face.

There are mean, stupid people of every race. There are also kind, intelligent people of every race.

>but, muh iq distribution

Hi ahead, cite your skewed, biased "scientific" studies from David Duke or Stormfront that "prove" black people are inherently, objectively stupider than white folks.

But don't open your mind tho, right? "They" might get in!!

Faggots also come on every race. And you are definitely one.

Stay classy!