Has Sup Forums ever given a creampie to a girl without her knowledge/consent?

Has Sup Forums ever given a creampie to a girl without her knowledge/consent?

No, I prefer not to have spur-of-the-moment children that weigh me down for the rest of my life

agreed

also

/thread

Many times. When I'm fucking some chick I know I will never see again, like at a party, I deliberately fire my lode to knock her up. I than fake pull out and fake cum. I want to knock up as many bitches as I possibly can, to spread my superior white dna and inrich the genepool

>Inrich
We don't need a bunch of dumb cunts who can't spell

How many chicks have you cum inside this way?
What are their general ages?

Yes but that was after I had my vasectomy. A couple freaked out but after I told them and they saw the two tiny scars on my ball sack, relaxed.

You guys know that we (girls) can feel if we're getting creampied, right?
And even if a girl is too drunk to notice when it's happening, she will eventually see it, when the yizz starts leaking out.

So you only fuck non-white girls?

Have you ever been creampied?

timestamp or fuck the get off

I have. The first time i got creampied i was really scared. Thought that I might get pregnant. But i also loved it. And that's how i decided to start taking the pill

What did it feel like?
Who gave it to you?

>at party, drunk, horny, decide to fuck the fat chick
>condom broke
>no kid

Idk what you mean "without her knowledge".. she is going to find a load of cum in her cooch. But if you mean unexpected, only once. But I was unexpected from both parties, thought she was preggo, bought test, and she wasn't.

In some ways I am a bit sad, because I want a child now. But if I had a child that young, my life would suck more than it does already.

Let me creampie for science and Sup Forums reasons

It's hard to explain. I'm not that good at writing. It's like a slow orgasam. You can actually feel a pulsing penis in you shooting out all the baby-gravy.
Cleaning up part sucks

And i'm not a slut. So i've gotten creampied only by my bf

Then shut the fuck up. It's in our manhood to be a father but not to be in the middle of a dumb bitch who wanted to get cummed in and got pregnant and a faggot who let his bitch get fucked in between

Let me creampie for science and Sup Forums reasons

Pics or gtfo

I'm wife material, not a slut

No, I always pull out.

Last time I really wanted to cum inside her.. so she could take the pill and fuck her again plenty. She said she would and then ghosted me. fml

Nice smack that ass for daddy

Next time don't care and creampie anyways

You know, there are 323 million people in the US, and it's estimated that 65 million people in the US have an STD. Meaning that if you fucked 6 girls, one of them has an STD.

That's not how math works.

i creampie my girl every time. i dont even ask i just do it, and i dont think she would let me finish any other way at this point even if i wanted.

Probability is a form of maths, so yes it is.

Like in the face or have her sit on it?

Try again in English.

There was a girl ibwas fucking and creampied here 6 times before telling her. She was surprised, told me she could have gotten pregnant. Then we enjoyed an impregnation fetish together, turns out she couldn't get pregnant but we enjoyed it anyways.

hot

I know.. and she's a whore so easily someone else has creampied her because she doesn't care apparently. First time I fucked her was in a public bathroom at an art gallery and I didn't cum..

I don't know if I'll ever fuck her again, like I said.. she kinda ghosted me

pic related, her

>Meaning that if you fucked 6 girls, one of them PROBABLY has an STD.

There you go, Mr. Probability.

no im a virgin

I did took her anal virginity and came inside her that way so.. not so many regrets.

somethings gonna get us all someday

>yizz

Kekarino

Yes I have

>with this girl in college
>bareback everytime because she has a latex allergy
>she's not experienced, no concept of non-latex condoms. No pills or anything...
>I'm always super careful not to blow in her or anywhere near her puss, always into a kleenex or similar
>FF 4 months later, still with her, but decide to catch her outside one of her classes when she doesn't expect me, surprise her with lunch date and shopping
>see her macking on another dude when I arrive, play it cool and don't walk up. Leave before I'm spotted
>later that night, fuck her rotten, knowing she's banging this other guy for sure
>One last hurrah before gtfo of my life
>blow my load deep inside her as she spasms from the pleasure. I went all out on her, she came like 4 times that night.
>Quickly pull out and pretend to blow in kleenex like I normally would have. Spit big lougie in it for wetness when she's not looking
>she's dripping with my cum, tell her she must be a squirter or something,
>Her: "Thats never happened before"
>Me: "Well its not mine, see?" Showing her the kleenex
>dump her later that week
>3 weeks later she's pregnant
>mfw blames the other guy.

Never saw her again, she dropped out to have the baby, dunno what happened to her... I procreated, my genes passed on. Chances are good it wasn't his... but fuck him anyways.

Woah dude. I don´t know if i should be disgusted or admiring

Yeppers! My bestfriend's older brother's fiance. Let this cunt stay at my place while the current tenants moved out of what was to be her new one, since I already lived in the city and they were moving in from out of town. I'm an old family friend so they thought nothing of it. One thing led to another, I railed her, just diving into her missionary, my face is totally smothered by her tits, her legs are wrapped around my back, and her muscle control is insane. I came buckets, deep down into her. Felt great, mostly because I always hated my friend's brother.

In the 30+ years since becoming sexually active (started around the age of 12) I can count less then a handful of women I was with,that I was only using protection while we had sex. And I have been with over 40 women in that time frame... still completely clean to this day...

Well, if you are into virgins, the probability of getting some shit will be pretty low... Wouldn´t try your style with some whores tho!

creampie, no
but I nutted into a females colon or womb more than once.

>Many times. When I'm fucking some chick I know I will never see again, like at a party, I deliberately fire my lode to knock her up. I than fake pull out and fake cum. I want to knock up as many bitches as I possibly can, to spread my superior white dna and inrich the genepool
>We don't need a bunch of dumb cunts who can't spell

pic related

Only two of them were ever virgins, though most had very few partners before me. There were a few sluts in the mix too, just lucky that I avoided catching anything unpleasant as a result of my own promiscuous behavior

>Woah dude. I don´t know if i should be disgusted or admiring
but why? admiring of course? Only natural choice.
user Sup Forumsro did exactly what nature demanded of him. Being the superior sperm-in'er

>mfw, survival of the fittest

at least you seem to have an easy game, Mr. Harper!
I hope your success continues, my friend.

yeah you are right. This stupid chick could have been at least not so naive.
Not that she deserved better. He played her well and his genes went on. Well done!

Yeah, hooked up with this bitch on a travel. We'd hooked up before on another visit to her town so I knew she had the Nexplanon implant. She got runk as balls, took her to a motel and barebacked her. Creampied her good but couldn't do anal. She wouldn't let me even when she was abrely conscious.

My game has ended, been with the same woman for 5 years now, getting married in less than two months. She was also someone whom I had gotten together with (briefly) over 25 years ago (she was a buddy of mines younger sister). Our "fling" lasted about two years and met someone else, reconnected about 6 years ago.. nature simply took it's course with us.

>Nutted in the womb

Thats the definition of a creampie

Dude. This aint an achievement if she was literally fucking unconscious

She was super nice, I really liked her

But I'm no cuck...

Achievement unlocked: white knight

A girl in highschool asked if i'd take her virginity. Was banging two other girls at the time on the regular and had no problem lasting 15 to 20 minutes of solid fucking. Get over to her house and eventually begin the deed... whatthefuck.jpg pussy feels fucking incredible. Can't last more than 2 minutes without blowing my load. I don't want to seem like a chump so I blow hard in her without making it obvious and keep fucking. Was still rock hard so I just kept fucking her and again about 2 minutes later I empty what is left in her. It's like her pussy was pulling the loads out of me. Un-fucking-real. She went on the pill a few weeks later and we fucked multiple times a day my junior and senior year of high school. It's been 10 years and i've yet to find pussy that good and I still think about it when I jerk off.

My mom takes sleeping pills, and honestly she probably abuses them at this point. So I take full advantage. It was a slow start of light groping, but now I cum inside her without any regard to getting caught.

Kys

They can't usually feel it. If you're some really petite Asian girl getting fucked by a gigantic black dude then yeah, you'd probably feel him pumping cum into you.

I only came in one chick that didn't know I came in her, I think most can feel it if you cum in them.

Also I moved out of the country shortly after that (for a job), I always wondered if I got that chick pregnant.

how old is your mom?

oh yeah of course
and then she had a complementary abortion

Not since elementary school

Where did this happen? German chick?