Blocks your path, what do user?

blocks your path, what do user?

Rape rape rape

Power fuck til she can walk again... or she dies from anal trauma... either way its part of gods plan!

Flick the NOS switch

this is my new fetish.

Ask it politely to reverse.

Make friends with her and show her the world isn't always a cruel, hateful place.

New b is fucking gay.

shut the fuck up

Fuck you bitch. Theres no god, no one loves you. Kill yourself

>lashing out against little girls in wheelchairs on Sup Forums instead of real life
Wow, calm down internet tough guy.

Edgy

This crippy bitch would probably make fun of you if she was normal and could walk... but she can't which is hilarious and makes me feel superior because I can do all kinds of cool stuff with these legs, including using them to pey open your moms unconsenting legs when the rape monster gets outta its cage rawr

Thats the point of B, thats why its anonymous, I would be a nice polite human being in person but its a picture and shock comedy is the most effective for depressed socially awkward rejects (looks at everyone on b)

Probably see if she could (with enough momentum of course) jump Springfield Gorge.

That or twirl her around above my head while making helicopter noises.

stand to one side and let her pass

Nice, I laughed, I had a great time.

Steal her rims and leave her on cinder blocks in south central.

Carefully lower her to the bottom of this then yell "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BITCH! YA GONNA DIE!" And abandon her while singing guns and roses.

Forgot pic,

I dunnoe, her crippy body looks all fucked up. Not attracted/10

My 75yo mom is armed. After she shoots you and leaves you to bleed out on the carpet, you'll probably complain about how guns are for pussies and it wasn't a fair fight.

Put wheelchair into manual and push her into traffic.

Jesus fuck, how old was she when she got pregnant? How old are you? Is there a god?

Lol you need your old mom to fight your battles? Could you be more pathetic?

holy shit that is sexy

Adjust height of the chair. " transformer noises" put your weiner in her mouth.

>using a faggot joystick instead of manually turning the wheels
Your arms work fine bitch stop being so lazy.