If she sucked your cock, Would you cum?

If she sucked your cock, Would you cum?

i'd suck the powdered milk outta her tits

Fuck no, I wouldn't let that escaped sardine any where near my dick

Bumping

If anyone got their dick sucked right they'd cum. I mean how hard is it to close your eyes. It could be a man and half these faggots would still bust a nut.

Because that's not how it works, You have to be into the blowjob to cum. I've been sucked off by girls who I do not like and Jesus trying to cum to make it stop is so hard.

She's a bit too saggy in the jowls for me, but I like older women so yea I'd probably cum.

I don't think so. There would be too much of a mental block for me to relax enough to splooge in, on or anywhere near her.

Any fag who cums from a blowjob doesn't deserve one.

That's your mom isn't it OP?

I love my lolis like this.

Absolutely

Probably not with her just sucking my cock. I fucked a much uglier woman, looks very similar in age. She blew me and nothing, but I came buckets when I got to that bitch's pussy.

You're not very intelligent. One day, you'll have a girlfriend who wants to do something nice for you and wants nothing in return. You'd blow her brain stem out the back of her next if a bitch begged you to cum and deep throated your junk. It's delightful. If you ever grow out of your misplaced hostility and mature, just maybe you'll find a woman willing to touch you.

If she's good at it then yeah I'd totally cum

Can't say for sucking cock, but maybe if I was fucking her pussy for a while, then I might cum in her.

This, although not as faggy

Yeah I love old sloots.

I wouldn't let her suck me but she looks like she can take a pounding, I'd be happy to do that for her

What makes you say that?

She looks like she could be pretty thick. Might be fun with doggystyle

the problem here is if you put your dick anywhere in her, she would somehow find away to embarrass you in public.
its fun to ride a moped until your friends see you doing it.