Doing MDMA for the first time tonight, got crystals that I'm gonna break and dissolve in a shot of cola...

Doing MDMA for the first time tonight, got crystals that I'm gonna break and dissolve in a shot of cola, it's my first time - how much do you Sup Forumstards think I should take? My gf is taking it too, should she take less?

Hopefully we'll fuck proper on this shit.

One tenth a piece. One more tenth one hour in. Both do the same. You'll be fine. Was eating a gram a weekend on the regular for about a year.

Start at like .O8 and see what happens. You can always take more, you can never take less

Good luck fucking on that shit your first time. You'll be rolling so hard that you won't be able to focus on getting a hard on until you come down.

Don't dissolve it in anything, either parachute it or just swallow the crushed crystal and wash it down.

Take the same amount at first. It should take 30 min to an hour to feel the effects, then you can both supplement how much more you each want.

1/5th should do the trick. Give her only about 1/8 considering she is probably smaller than you

ALL/10

Also do you have a pacifier to chew on OP?

Are they pills? Caps or is it just Crystal

If it's in the plastic baggys, just lick your pinky finger and dip tip in. Say about 1/3 of the palm side of the finger should be coated. Lick it and drink water. Do this roughly every hour to half an hour.
Don't take more than 500mg total. (that's half the bag if you bought a gram)

Good luck fucking. You won't get it up.

Also, have chewing gum on hand. Your jaws will be chattering for days.

Drink water. Stay hydrated. Ride the roll.

>Chattering for days

Sorry I meant that expressively.
Your jaws will be chattering excessively whilst you're rolling.

What's a pacifier?

Crystals, got it from a trustworthy source. He told me there's probably a little less than 1g in the bag, and that I should break it up in 4-5, but I read on the webz that I should do like 80-125mg... People don't seem to agree fully.

Funny, I've been told that fucking is great on mdma. Hopefully I'll be able to get it up

For your first time, you really don't want to overdo it. Not because you'll die or anything. But because the first time is always the best, and you don't want to be overwhelmed by the feeling too much to where you can't move. Ate so much one time that moving my jaw a centimeter from where is rested gave me such an overwhelming sensation that I thought I would vomit because it felt so good.

Pacifier. Rubber nipple thingy for teething babies. Sometimes called a soother.

So you won't grind your teeth to shit.

WTF are these retards talking about fractions for. Measure your dosage in milligrams.

Always start off on the low end. Its easy to take more if it isnt working.

Oh yeah, I'll get some gum.

man that is some filthy looking mdma. i would never eat brown ass dirty bathtub E like that. Have some respect for yourself.

user speaks the truth here.

>Fucking on MDMA
Yeah, IF you can get it up.

Every time I go raving with MDMA I bring a rubber with me, just in case. But every single time at the end I always realise what's the point of bringing the rubber since I can never get it up. If it's good stuff, sometimes I can't even take a piss cos my muscles are all seizing up.

Saying that, I've never taken it during a calm evening when I'm not dancing my face off and getting physically tired. Other friends have fucked on MDMA and yeah it can be good.

Well Crystal makes it harder to gauge how much you taking. I would say maybe make some Molly waters. And sip on em. That way it takes time to hit and you can feel the high out. Mdma feel like a whole lot of "holy shit I'm high as fuck" all of a sudden. Focusing will be hard

Looks like mda to me.

Yeah, I'll probably do that, but I was told that it's better to get an initial high first and then add a few hours after to stay up.

got the image from google, the crystals I got are clearer, yet still a lil brownish

OP here, bought a few bottles of wine to accompany the mdma, watcha think?

For some reason sex on molly isnt that great for me. Fucking on speed is the greatest thing in the world.

For your first time, you won't need it. It will be the last thing on your mind.

in the morning you're gonna feel suicidal
a month later, you will probably have a random panic attack and you'll feel like you're gonna die

Try not to mix alcohol with MDMA. Effects can counter each other.
In laymans terms, MDMA is an upper, alcohol is a downer

Maybe the wine will help to get you drunk when you come down so you can sleep.

ain't fooling me faggot

I used to pound beers after my roll so that I could sleep. Even when the roll is over it will take you hours to get tired enough to sleep.

Not OP but I have a question.

MDMA normally lasts 6 hours for me.
But If I take less throughout the day would it last longer? Or will I just have weaker waves with the whole roll ending the same amount of time?

Weaker waves.

You just need to foreplay. Although using a rubber to have sex on E is extremely pointless. If you're not with someone you can bareback, you're better off not even bothering.

Masturbate by squeezing hard at the base of your dick. Thrust your pelvis with a loose grip, then squeeze hard as you pull your pelvis back. Repeat this pumping/squeezing process to fill your dick up with blood to make it hard.

Also, dont be afraid to try to jam a soft dick into her pussy. Once its in there and feeling great, you'll be surprised at how horny/hard you'll get.

Just keep at it. I've never failed to have sex on E - it just takes a bit to get going.

Lots of KY warming lube helps.

>Start at like .O8 and see what happens. You can always take more, you can never take less

I agree completely, my mate who got md was going to take 200mg because a trolly friend told him too. But i would do .008 or .001.

and if your taking it with your girlfriend, i would suggest taking it at home and chilling.

Give your girlfriend a nice amount first and if she is fine you know it's not poison

Fair enough.

And yeah I know what you mean about putting a limp dick in pussy lol.

Cock rings can be immensely helpful for getting/staying hard on stimulants as well.

.25 mg each

Fucking idiots in this thread, don't listen to them.
You want to take the whole dose at once, not add little by little. It'll just ruin the come-up.
You also don't want to keep re-dosing more than once after 2h, AT MOST. It only get's worse after you start to comedown.
Not knowing your body weight, I'd recommend 125mg gram.
Oh also, be prepared to take a dump once it starts to come up. Once you released that turd, you'll be flying.
Thank me tomorrow, faggot OP.