Let's talk about why this is the worst sport in the entire world

let's talk about why this is the worst sport in the entire world

shit thread desu

that's not divegrass

another terrible sport but let's save that discussion for another thread

Top heavy. One player can carry a team. Every dunk has been done (muh 720). Everyone is being taught to shoot 3s. Centers are dead. Rigged as fuck lottery. The lowest seed to win it all was #4, happened once. Superteams was a mistake. More then half the teams make the playoffs. Losing records make the playoffs. Star driven league.

truthies

You tap someone and get a flagrant, too many time outs and too many niggers that can't shut their fucking mouth

>Star driven league
I don't get this criticism. Stars are going to be more valuable just because of roster numbers
A basketball team has 12 players in total including bench warmers
Football has 11 starters on one side of the ball alone
Of course stars matter more in the NBA

That's not baseball

>2017
>still being racist

living your life mad af and hiding in the basement all day posting on an online cambodian tantric sculpturing emporium isn't going to get you anywhere bro

you mean the goat sport. dont be mad cause you lost money on the warriors

no defense allowed

we dont want to hear about your problems

Reminder that on the day of the rope, you'll be the first to go

college basketball is literally the best sport after hockey

US politics are the greatest sport of all

it's a memefest pretty much every day
if trump survives the impending impeachment then he better host the 2020 debates on PPV

Too many tall unskilled players in the league.

Oprah vs Trump in the THUNDERDOME

Basketball is the greatest sport to play casually. Really I don't know how to play basketball I just like playing horse.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jesus there is 0% chance he gets impeached

well drawing up the articles of impeachment and going through with the process of being stripped of the presidency aren't the same thing, I know
I just assume he'd step down

march madness is a lot of fun

>2017
>still triggered over jokes

bitching over nothing and hiding in the basement all day posting on an online cambodian tantric sculpturing emporium isn't going to get you anywhere bro

You have a sub-80 IQ

Recently got into basketball and thought I really like it, but what happens during time-outs really creeps me out. The dancers, the mascott, the throwing of food and tshirts in the crowd... it make me feel fucking retarded. It hits too close to "bread and circus" and insults my intelligence. Makes the whole thing feel very gaudy and tawdry. Like a fucking whore house. Have some class for fuck sake. Two minutes of silence won't kill you.

There's something about college basketball in particular that's so cringe. Look at that corny crowd.

silence in America is generally treated like taboo. Most people cannot handle SECONDS of silence so they have to force something in between breaks

It's fucking entertainment you fucking gypsy.

it has niggers

muh stats

In Romania do people pay to sit silently as a form of entertainment?

The game itself is enough entertainment. Don't need to look for Romania, look at other international sports like tennis or soccer.

*squeak* *squeak*

played on a fucking wooden court

just being tall puts you in an upper echelon

dude buy shoes lmao

can't touch anybody

WITH SPECIAL GUEST MODERATOR JIMMY FALLOOON