I'm going to a job interview later today. How much xanax should I take?

I'm going to a job interview later today. How much xanax should I take?

None dumb ass.
Employers what people who are sharp and
focused.

Bitch, you don't know, maybe he's applying for the Xanax tester position. Take em all OP, GL.

Yes. Take them All OP

Take at least 8. Then blow down some coke to stay sharp.

You should take that whole pile right before you walk into the building.

Is he applying for the graveyard shift?

job interview on caturday? what shitty job do you want to have?

all of it

about how many you can fit in a bucket

Honestly, if you're nervous then a little bit can't hurt, but I can't tell you how much because I don't know you. You have to figure that out yourself.

very fun job stacking shelves

I'm chubby 19yo and have only taken these on special occassions

Depends. If you have a tolerence like me like 1 or 2. If you're like my friend who still has non then like a quater or half. You want to do just enough to get a little buzz, you dont want to be too fucked up

Maybe a quarter bar then. Taking the edge off is okay but you need to be energetic and alert. Don't overdo it.

this .5mg is plenty if you have no tolerance

Take over 9000 to maximize success

Dude, replace that shit for lsd microdoses.

yes. make sure to let them know too

One time a few years back I had to get ready for work as server at high end restaurant and before going I took two bars and drank some beer with friends. Day changed to night and at about midnight while still drinking I flipped out because I missed my shift. Friends informed me I had been gone for eight hours and came home at 11

Didn't even know if I still had a job. Went back the next day and everything was fine, no mention of poor behavior

Hey man, if you're looking for adventure in everything you do, no regerts

How much lsd for a microdose?

You are applying for a job that can and will be done by a robot. You are just cheaper. You should not have anxiety about this, that being said you could probably go glazed over from like 3 bars and still get the job. Good luck robot

is xanax really fucking you like that..? I've heard drugs like those makes you "think" you have control over everything, while in reality you are beyond fucking retarded, is this correct?
Not a huge pill-taker, so just wondering. only did xans once and I just felt mellow, also smoked a joint. The next day I woke up like 17 hours later, so I guess that had something to do with it.

get your hands on some ritalin instead, doesnt make you feel high at all and you're just more focused, sharp, and in a better mood, more confident. atleast for me.

1 mg will give you the confidence you're looking for I can hit on girls easy at 1.5 but I have a small tolerance

Take kratom.

not the guy you replied to, but I reply for you, either 1/4 or 1/2, depends on the potenthy (?)
I do it a lot, go to work microdosing and I always do1/4 of a tab, doesnt give you any form of hallucinations, yet makes your mood slightly better, you wake up etcetc.

Idiot, if it's a potential career, don't take Xanax. Take a inderal instead

>potenthy (?)
Kek'd a little at this. The word you're looking for is potency. With a C.

This is correct

>19yo drug user on Sup Forums
>career

Yeah I don't take them often either, and drinking with them was probably the catalyst. I've found I feel mellow too even without weed but time absolutely flies. Realistically just taking half a bar should do the trick for people without tolerance. Those same people taking more than 1 bar is asking for trouble

But I was younger and stupid. Just happy it worked out

>chef at Wendy's

haha yes when I look at it it looks fucking weird to write it like that, either way: Microdosing is worth it, also doesnt fuck with your head. You cant do 1-2 tabs every day, but you can do 1/4 of a tab every day for a REALLY long time.

.25mg
Pharmacist here

haha I see, I did one bar and the friends and I (first timers, all of us) didnt "feel" anything, we were just really laid back, but as I said: the next day we all realized the xanax made us sleep so long.
I wanna try it once where I actually feel the xanax, not the joint helping us feel even more relaxed. you feel me?

Oh I feel ya. When experimenting its nice to have a friend around that doesn't partake to step in when shit goes sideways tho

I like to imagine he has a speak impediment and decided to share it with us all by typing how it sounds.

just a bit not even a quarter i would say maybe most of the quarter but na u don´t want to get high
if u dont feel it that´s good because it´s already working just like the first beer