How do I shave better? I didn't have a father to teach me

How do I shave better? I didn't have a father to teach me.

stop using a spoon

Wrong, if you didn't have a father than you should be black in that photo.

Step one: stop using meth

Are you black from the neck down or how does this work?

Do you use a wood file to shave your face or what the fuck? Change your razorblade after max 4-5 shaving, or more often. Or get an electric shaver. Also, the point of after shave is disinfection.

Stop using the same razor you shave your ass with.

Better than that??
Christ, use a fucking blowtorch. It's not like you could fuck up any worse.

I shave with these.

Okay, I fuess it doesn't look too bad from far away

Look up Harry's shaving supplies. Best decision I ever made and super cheap.

Shave once with the grain and once against the grain. The grain is the direction your hair grows. Mustache grows pointed toward your lips so shave in that direction then shave that way but backwards.

Then spot reduce. Some spots needs more passing over.

1. Put cream on in circular motion after you applied hot water to your face and neck.
2. Wait for 3 minutes.
3. Shave as I said, trim nose hair area, and do a pass between eyebrows.
4. Wash thoroughly with cold water and pat dry.

You're set. Latino user checking out.

You are disgusting

quite a shitty one, but should do the job. how many times do you use one? these won't last more than 2. do you use some shaving creme/foam/gel? and really, after shave is very important. maybe the alcohol fucks you face up, you might want to try an alcohol free version too, if you haven't already.

Good advice. Also op try alone vera based shave cream. You a white boy so red shows but I used to get rashes but since I'm black it never showed that much. Hypoallergenic creams too

I use Barbasol.

not dragging your face over sandpaper would be a start babe

I know, but I'm trying to stop being that way.

/thread

Safety razor and some shaving cream made in India. Costs almost nothing and gives s nice clean cut

I use Harry's too. It has like 5 blades and gets the job done great. Dull razors make your swell and hurt you. Get sharp razors

Buy a better shave? One with gel and shield. You don't need a father to learn to shave, its common sense, even wikihow can teach you

Obvious bait but nevertheless if you are as stupid as claiming to need a father to learn how to shave then do the world a favor and kys.

I always get toilet paper and remove the hairs from my razor before every stroke because it clogs up the blades, that's the only annoying thing about shaving. Then if I still have remains of my neckbeard I do another round. Otherwise just hot water and soap and disinfect the areas afterwards to prevent those little bumps that look like zits afterwards.

is this a picture taken right after this guy finished rimming 32 people with explosive diarrhea, who cant control their sphincters?
im fairly sure that's the case.

I'm not familiar with it (yurofag here) but it looks some old styley stuff with lot of alcohol, without any stuff for sensitive skins. Try some other stuff for fun, like gilette sensitive gel and nivea after shave. i know they are gay, but as far as commercial stuff goes, they are okay, and quite friendky to the skin. and your skin seems to need a bunch of care.

Can you tell me which one? I need a good example.

I want to use these but where do I get a handle?

I use Dolce & Gabbana aftershave. Should I try Nivea?

Shaving traditionally is stupid. Hairs get trapped and cant wick away important oils from your face, leading to imbalances/inflammation. Just use a hair clipper without a guard, and keep stubble all the time. Change pillowcases, wash beard/face with anti dandruff shampoo. Apply a drop of coconut oil (for cooking) if you feel your skin drying out.

interesting, that's what i've been doing for quite some time now, mostly because i get ingrown hair whenever i shave "normally".
hurts like fuck and it's not easy to get rid of that shit.

Are you a serial killer? Also, what the fuck is that yellow shit gathering around your mouth? How often do you shower?

Fucking lost!

Also, agree with

Well, if your face simply can't take regular razors despite all the sensitive shit too, maybe you want to give a try to some electric shit, but possible that you will have to get back to the clipper. Had a friend with a similarly shitty face skin, could not stand the blade, or he looked just like you. An electric shaver helped him, but I can imagine that completely cut beard is not for everyone's skin.

wax your face

>thread in 4chin
>how to shave better
>mfw when a fag doesnt know how to shave
>repost despite it being a bait
>dat cheeto dust

jesus fucking christ
just cut your fucking neck
and get over it

how to shave:
1. use bleach to soften the beard
2. Impregnate in gasoline for better results.
3. close a match and turn on gasoline (essential)
4. delete system32 from your computer
5. Run naked in flames on your street.
and thus a real man shaves.

i think the fungal infection you have is more of the problem homie

Try opening your eyes when you shave

you should learn to wash you face first m8

Reply to a troll thread but here we go...

>Buy yourself a good blade, something like a Dovo, Kropp or Thiers Issard
>Ensure the blade is sharpened
>Buy a strop and ensure the blade is stropped approximately 30 lengths
>Put warm water over a flannel and leave this on your face for 3 minutes
>Wipe dry and apply pre-shave (Prorasso is good).
>Lather some shaving cream until you get a thick foam and apply to your face using a synthetic or badger brush
>Pull your skin tight and start to shave, keeping the blade at a 30 degree angle and going with the direction of hair
>After you have finished wash your face with cold water, apply after shave and moisturiser