Two years ago I broke up with a woman and started drinking heavily...

Two years ago I broke up with a woman and started drinking heavily. After our break up I made a lot of new friends at the bars in my city. So flash forward to now, I've been dating a girl for over a year and it's a pretty good relationship the only thing that sucks is we only have sex once a week and it's always when she wants it. But the more we go out the more I find out that she has already fucked a lot of the new friends I've made lately (at least 10 confirmed). I'm normally not jealous but for some reason it's really starting to bug me that she's been with all the people.

What the fuck should I do?

tl;dr
But I relate to the picture.

Break up, or stuff your feelings down, or tell her so she can break up with you.

Look, OP, if she's not currently fucking anyone else, it doesn't matter and you need to do your best to keep those intrusive thoughts at bay. As far as the sex once a week thing, all you can do is be honest with her; open a civil dialog and tell her that your sexual needs/appetite could do with some more fucc. Good luck Sup Forumsro

everyone will tell you this, but the truth is, if it bugs you, it will likely never stop bugging you. Fuck her off, tell her it's because she's used up. Make sure you do not be nice to her or she will play on your emotion by fucking friends. Go out and get a new one immediately. plenty of whores in the sea. find one that's a serial monogamist, you'll feel loads better provided her number is pretty low. It's what I did, after multiple over ten previous partners I settled for one with me being the fifth. As long as you have fucked more people, you will feel okay trust me.

You're a fucking narcissistic pussy.
Don't listen to this faggot's self-destructive advice OP.

Obviously your version of sex simply isn't appealing to her primal needs for satisfaction.

Try having sex that's about her, not about you.

This is a valid point.
Are you just getting off and passing out OP?
(Captcha: School INTERNET)

>getting off and passing out
That'd kill a sex life in a year, I always make it a point to hold my gf after sex and she's often up for it in part because of that.

If i was You i will kick her out and just go out myself and fuck as many girls as i need to forget about her. Don't let Yourself down just go out and hunt. Be Alfa not a Beta

No doubt. What I was inferring moreso was, make sure she's climaxing too. (No offense dude)

> Alpha/Beta complex
Retarded

VIRGIN
I
R
G
I
N

lmao i'm a pussy for not settling with a gaping whore like you obviously have. hey if you're a cuck good for you. I have standards bro don't hate.

When we do have sex it's great but every time I try to initiate it I am shot down. I have talked to her about it and she insists it fine but then when I see one of my exes in public I get shit just for saying hi.

I still agree, too many faggots lack the education in understanding that satisfying her pleasure needs is key in meeting your own. Not making her climax and rolling over to sleep are instruments for ruin in a sexual relationship.

Keep telling yourself that, you LARPing neckbeard.

Sounds like she has insecurity problems.

This. Even being 5 bothers me but it doesn't really get much better than that when you're 30. But every time I get intrusive thoughts I just think of how I've been in 12 women and 2 men.

>sounds like YOU BOTH have insecurity problems.

lmao think what you want bro, you were the one all triggered

That part was obvious, but I suppose telling OP might help.

>lmao
>triggered

gb2 reddit

Oh man try being in Australia, I'm 20 and only dated younger girls before finding a girl in mid 20s decent looking 7/10 only 4 previous partners. Before that, it was girls under 18 with an average of 15 previous partners. As long as you don't go full zealot and expect a beautiful virgin, finding respectable women is doable.

I'm not triggered, I'm just saying that you're giving OP shitty advice you dumb nigger.

go back to non ironic meme reactions, if you ever had those. KIUNNNT

But it's not shitty. I've been in his position, had the same advice given over and over again. You can't change yourself like that to just accept your partner and make it all peachy, it just gets worse because that's what human minds do. Be insecure and fester till a tiny bit of disliking something can become a whole lot of tumor that kills the relationship. Better to save time and get a new one than wait for a cancerous death.

I know it sounds harsh and it's probably not an option in your mind right now. But in the long run breaking up with her will be so much better for you.

That she fucked a few other guys would not be the main problem for me here. (Even though 10 or more is pretty hefty already). But if the amount of sex she gives you is way too little for you, it will only destroy you in the end. Also don't wait for it to get more frequent... because it won't.

Also it sounds to me that you can't even be 100% sure that she doesn't cheat. Probably already is with one of those "friends".

It's a sinking ship bro, leave it before you get hurt.

>that's what human minds do
That's what your mind does. Not necessarily OP's

Make holes in your condom and make her pregnant, Or you can rape her

this advice is the one you should listen, but you alredy knew that before comming here don't you

>subjective experience should be objective practice

Have you considered the logging industry?

Your thought of her body count won't fade, specially if they're your friends.
I bet she fucking smiles when they're around because of it.

Fucking once a week (provided her sexual history) means:
a) She's not that interested in sex since she rode the dick-carousel for some time
b) You're not meeting her needs
c) She's fucking someone on the side
d) Just manipulation

You're trying to justify your "love" with all the pain and stuff you have to bear for being with her.
>Why am I trying so hard for her?
>It must be love...

Bro, just drop her. It's not your responsibility to make her happy or anything.
Respect yourself above all.

>It's not your responsibility to make her happy or anything.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHITE