happy to say I'm too old for this shit

Who are these massive faggots?

Indie music

The Cocksmokers

They're trap producers

Bad songs
really pisses me off

Hip Hop.
It's trash and one of the worst genres of music ever. Add to it the retarded culture and it's near worthless, absolute trash

>The chainsmokers
>Huge raggots fans

Fuck them

How increasingly generic it has gotten. I try to give all types of music a chance but some of the shit that's come out in the past 5 years is just copy and paste. It's the same damn songs with slightly different tunes and rearranged lyrics.

Trap rapper 1111345532344 """""""""""rapping""""""""""'"""" over trap beat 12339405040202020w0101 is getting very very old

all i know is that its at an all time low now. i'll take anything at this point even if it's early 201X cheese pop

edm

Everything

Their faces.

Since 2015, 20 out of 5 every rap uses the same beat.

Fucking future bass, anything future basically. And the chaincucks are fucking annoying. Closer is ten times worse than despacito, and I hate Spanish.

>rock bands trying too hard to go in a synthy or electronic direction and failing and making themselves in the process look even more dated and out of touch

>trap becoming such a beaten to death genre, I fucking love Trap but its become to go to thing in shitty soundcloud rap and youtube rap.

>The dumbing down of indie rock and the rise of coroporate indie rock

it was very very old in 2008
if by huge faggot fans you mean teenage girls then sure. Teen girls are notorious for having the most refined musical taste