Okay so I never do this but I need Sup Forums's help

Okay so I never do this but I need Sup Forums's help

I woke up this morning and my dog had blood everywhere
>pic related
She's had bad teeth for a while, went to the vet and he sent me home home some antibiotics and some pain meds. He strongly reccomended that I get her teeth removed (shes an older dog) or have her at risk for another bleeding episode and die from too much blood lose. He gave me a worst case scenario estimate, $600. I don't have that kind of money without financially screwing myself over (school bills, food, gas, rent ect)

If some nice anons could find it in there hearts to help me out. Any little bit helps.

paypal.me/ajay0590

Other urls found in this thread:

infocredit#00971youre_full_of_shit_&_dogs_sucks.net
theync.com/crazy/24541-dog.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bill

*The estimate

and her CBC test

I'll let that dog die a slow horrible death before I ever send money to you

would help but poorfag,hope it works out user

Just kill your dog and livestream it

true bro thanks

its all good user, understandable. feeling really desperate only reason why im asking Sup Forums

I can send you $10 for a shovel.

Just put her down yourself to spare her the suffering

dump it and go driving. find a stray, bring it home. boom. new dog.

>(school bills, food, gas, rent ect)
>ect
I was gonna send $600 until you wrote ect instead of etc, I hope your dog dies slowly and painfully

If you kill him you would spare alot money

i have nothing of value to add

ill take it

shes still got a few good years in her, smaller dogs tend to live longer

only reason I have a dog is cause ive had her since I was boy. been through too much shit. not looking for a new dog

You're full of shit. Go ask your family for money. You won't thought because this is bull shit and you don't even own a dog. Go get a real job and be a normal contributor to society.

There are 3 reasons I don't own an animal
1. And by far the most important reason. I cannot financially afford to do so. I know that the extra food, as well as clean up expenses would strain me financial well beings but ultimately I know that medical bills could be quite expensive and unpredictable.
2. They are annoying (especially dogs) and don't know when to shut the fuck up
3. They are filthy and unintelligent creatures.
I feel sorry for you OP but you brought this upon yourself

Wouldnt put something like that on here man, i would help you if i could.

Yeah, thats all your gonna get bringing your dog to Sup Forums. Sorry.

Got my pup for free thinking he'd be a cheap pet. 2 months in he breaks his leg and I have a $2200 Bill. Love the dude but fuck is he retarded sometimes

I have a sneaking suspicion OPis a girl..
You know that there is always another way you could actually EARN that money...

OP r u grill?

Nobody cares m8.

I did, theyre sending me 150. i asked for anything. not for you guys to pay for it all. just whatever you want to send, like i said any little bit helps

each as their own opinion, I personally hate cats. least you can train a dog. but thanks for the feels

yeah shit happens man

i would show tits at that point would be much better for begging for more, all i got is dick

show dick then, faggot

Go to you site for my credit card info and I'll pay for it all.

infocredit#00971youre_full_of_shit_&_dogs_sucks.net

No because he doesn't have a dog.

yeah explains the timestamp in the pic with the estimate

yeah i did, they said since its so low that they cant. only 1000+ they can provide a payment plan

look at the second pic and read everything

show me ur tits and face. dont wanna pay some uggo scam artist.

Well, your bank can give you a loan if you have an income.

Bullshit.
A man would never get a dog like that.
A man would never buy a gay ass collar for their dog like that.
You are a girl and we know it.
Flop them tits out or you arn't getting shit

Hey look into care credit. It's like a credit card for the vet. My gf has rabbits and one went and raked in like 800 prior to its death, just have to make minimum payments. I know Sup Forums is full of fags but this is legit advise. Make sure your vet accepts it too.

I have a rabbit, costs a lot more than I expected for upkeep, but I would be laughing all the way up to caving it's head in with a shovel if I had a bill anyway near to $800.

>true bro thanks
Thats what the DOG would say to you
If he'd knew you where beggin to a bunch of fags for money you dont have.

GET E FUCKING JOB
COMMIE!

will look into this, thanks bro

already have loans for school, cant really afford to take out another.

no tits sorry, sorry for the piss poor pen, couldn't find a marker.
also brb Kaycee is bleeding again

Sell the car and fix the bill fag
Downgrade that shit

STOP NEEDING TO BE SPOONFED

Your dog look autistic

>I personally hate cats
Welp. not sending a Cat hating trumpo supporter any money

all these edgelords are making me cringe.

I really hope OP gets the money for the treatment

Better drop them nuts out and show your girls tits then bud

also thank you to the user who sent me 10 bucks

shes bug eyed and old, but i love her.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Ask on twitter, facebook, /soc/, or even ask for help from your friends. Don't limit your pool to just Sup Forums, because people here will just tell you to kill your dog or do some horrible shit to it.

If you can't take care of her, y get it in the first place?
put an end to this faggot

Make a gofundme and post on reddit. You need to take care of your dog bro.

Autistic* works of fiction and falsehood

I just spent $400 on an elderly daschund to get her teeth cleaned and some removed, shit sucks
>tfw four other dogs that are getting older too
>can only afford to take one to the vet once a month
>would be fucked if it was an emergency like OP pup

Fuck you OP. You are a piece of shit. If you will not do the right thing for your dog then you don't deserve one. Selfish shit staines like you make me sick. You want to cry " but I love my dog. Why won't someone else pay for my responsibility". Fuck you. I hope you get stabbed

Not as vetfag but I think it might have something to do with her gums. Possibly too much tartar buildup in them which causes them to swell and bleed. I've had a minor case of that before because I don't brush enough. I imagine it's no different in dogs.

I am so very sorry about your dog OP, I have 4 of my own and I love them each dearly. If I had the money to spare I'd throw you a few shekels but I dont. I do really hope she gets better.
Worst case scenario, I hope (if it does come to this) her passing is peaceful and that you were happy with the moments you shared. :(

Not a*

excelent troll young user. may you receive what you deserve.

I'll send you the rest of the money, but i'm going to need a timestamp with your dog before i give that much money away.

Please lend your wisdom to help this dog.

Shoot your dog in the head bro. Just do it. I wish I had done the same when I last saw my best friends. Don't be a coward. It is your right to blow them away and god bless their souls.

We all know we don't want them to suffer any longer.

If you are trying to hold on then consider a raw food diet for your dog.

Woah dude! Simmer down there...

thanks for the advice ill look into it

yeah

feels man

shes bleeding again, taking her to vet. ill post timestamp when i get there.

Just sent you 5 bucks. I'm really sorry I can't afford more right now, but I hope it helps somehow.

bud i know this is a shitty thing for me as an animal lover to say but hear me out

ask yourself these three things

is she suffering?

is what the vet suggesting going to prolong her suffering

how long has she got

if the answer is yes then maybe it's time to let her go

my cat is about 16 1/2 and he just went through a violent bout of cystitis, something came out of him a piece of diseased urethra
the vet said they wanted to put him under anesthetic to check for tumors polips and the like , i haven't been back to the vet since
every day i have with him is precious
but i know that i will have to let him go, potentially in hours or days

cuddle her and spend time with her and then let her go when she looks like she's had enough

Fuck you. I hope you get stabbed too. It's a fucking living thing, not a doll for you to play with. It feels pain too, and it doesn't understand why. Its scared and in pain, and OP is crying over his wallet. Not taking care of it is just evil.

user i haven't got all day, its as easy as writing the time and date then putting it by your dog then taking a picture...it literally takes 10 seconds.

white people problem...

THESE THINGS MATTER

im really fucking sorry user. broke right now and waiting for my refunds for school to come in. i would have loved to give you 10-50 bucks :( so sorry. any credit cards you have, or could open just to charge this to the account? Anything you can sell?

better than having any other color skin problem, which ranges from getting thrown off buildings, moped drive bys, getting slammed by the cops because your race cant stop committing crime, destroying an entire ecosystem with poaching and cruelty, getting crushed by escalators, having drug lords cut off people's heads and leave them as warnings in the street

yeah white people problems are pretty nice in comparison. Maybe one day your race will only have white people problems, oh and you'll stop making your problems our problems

Dog lives matter
Faggot

Not to mention getting killed by those of your own race

If this was OP then I'd definetly give him money after reading that

Have her put down.
At this point, I really don't see how having her teeth pulled is "good" for her.
Time to say goodbye.

Because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

theync.com/crazy/24541-dog.htm

>Patient: KAYCEE
Fuck you and your stupid dogs name

Give doggo some xanax and an opioid and let him go to sleep forever, Or if you are outside the city limits give doggo some xanax, You take the opioid and shoot doggo in the brainstem with a large caliber handgun (9mm, .40, 357, .45). Nothing smaller then a .38 and make sure you hit him in the brainstem, Look up a picture of dog brainstems if you have to.

That's how I put down my elderly dog who kept vomiting blood. I put some xanax in some water then added it to milk. After I could tell she was feeling it I shot her with a glock 20sf. No more pain now pupper

F

That psychopath behaviour, fuck outta here edge lord.

At the vet rn. Went through with it. Gonna be on the struggle buss for a while. Thanks Joseph and Marcus and any other anons who sent cash.

No It's not, It's humane.

She did in a millisecond with a tummy full of milk. That's faster and more humane then dying on a cold vet table being probed by needles.

Fuck you, You don't know what humane is.

OP, read

Well Africa is full of ugly subhumans who dont understand basic social mannerisms or ethics. Maybe you should try moving away from your shit race and go to a more peaceful white country.

>large caliber
>9mm

Ok. I'll listen to you, since you're obviously an expert.

This is why you own pet insurance. Its literally a few dollars a month and eventually you will need it, some of the more expensive ones (and by expensive i mean 10-15 bucks more) cover most everything including a lot of puppy shots and shit. I dont get why people dont get it more often, its irresponsible if you are a pet owner who actually gives a fuck about your pet.

cracker is not peaceful nigga

dogs not intelligent?
>police dogs that can track and take down people
>police dogs that can sniff out drugs and weapons
>army dogs that can sniff out AND defuse bombs

She wouldn't be suffering anymore after the surgery. So if she doesn't make it due to blood loss it's already gonna be under and not suffering anymore. If she makes it she's gonna live these next few years without any worry when it comes to her oral

Look these goofy white people cry for a dog lmao

An animal behaving as an animal is not a reason to believe intelligence is at work. It's instinct, barely controlled urges and nothing else.

SHUT UP YOUR SO STUPID

This is obviously bait lol.
>1.) Fair enough, aside from medical bills. Pet Ins, super cheap monthly covers a shit ton.
>2.)The only dogs who never shut up are small breeds that have literally been bred into retardation. Any real dog with even basic training wont act like that.
>3.) They are filthy if you never wash them. So their being clean is 100% on you, if they are filthy youre just a lazy owner. Dogs are also super fucking intelligent.. there are retarded breeds out there but dogs have been and can be taught to do really amazing things.

6/10 bait, got me to actually respond.

'Your' so gullible.

Never actually heard of pet insurance or anything of the sort. From like anyone. Will look into user thanks.

You don't have enough money to have a pet. Put her down.

>when it comes to her oral
*giggles*

You don't even have $600 for emergencies? lol.

Np mate, i worked as a banker for a bit and it was one of the insurances we sold. Shop around a bit and find the one with the most coverage with lowest price. Its been like 3 years since i was doing that but if i remember the prices are anywhere from like 15-30ish a month, and then they generally have different ins packages for farm animals like cows or horses and shit cause their treatments are always fucking expensive as fuck compared to normal house pets. I dont have a pet so I dont know if they offer it, but USAA is a great ins company. I have renters and auto through them, and in both accidents I had they treated me super well even though I was at fault in both.

I did before I got hit with my large school bill. Nursing school expensive af. Just paid it and then this came outta nowhere so RIP money

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

I dunno if you'll be able to afford the bill, or whether this will be the end of your troubles, but whatever happens, make the best of your time with him.

Lmao didn't finish. Meant oral care

PUT YOUR DOG IN THE MICROWAVE YOU FAGGOT FUCK LOLOL

why get a dog if you can't fucking afford to take care of it you little shit

I hope you both develop mild eczema that itches a little bit.