Are you happy?

Are you happy?
Why?

I want to read more about all your lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1mwve8OFEdx
vocaroo.com/i/s133gMDefwtU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
youtu.be/yWkq7btSQvs
dothethingneedsdoing.com/start-doing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

am now since you posted ilya. got a tattoo of one of his drawings

I'm doing good fam, although most people who are on here have shit lives. I'm pretty surprised at how well shit is going for me

I'm happy because I stopped giving a shit about stressful things at work.

I got dubs and trips in another thread, I'm pretty happy about that

Got that good chicken dinner last night m8

No I just graduated high school all my friend are gone and I have a shitty job

>Are you happy?
Yes, yes I am.

>Why?
Because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

I got weed, smokes and food so things are good. Going to draw later on today, just getting out of a creative block that lasted some eight months. Gotta practice to get back to where I was.

vocaroo.com/i/s1mwve8OFEdx

Nothing, go fuck a tree.

what's your job user?

pretty much yeah
>Have gf since 4years, never had one before (I'm 20)
>ending an English degree but planning on doing other shit, this choice gives me hope for my future
>great friends, great family and relation with them is good
>I'm just worried that it gets worse, but I can't complain for now

vocaroo.com/i/s133gMDefwtU
Faff that ending.

>Are you happy?
No I am not.

>Why?
My life sucks and whenever I want to change and actually try to accomplish something in my life, I tend to lose my motivation for it, because I can't seem to make any progress. This results in me become frustrated, depressed and blaming others instead of myself. It feels like I got stuck in this loop. I am probably gonna kill myself at the age of 25 (3 more years). Not only am I gonna do me but also society a favor.

I work in an old family owned grocery store all the customers are geriatrics oh and my girlfriend broke up with me for college

nice voice

seems like a nice thread does anyone know how this happened?
left is what was sent, right is what i received.

Yes.

Because I am blessed with the most beautiful girlfriend, we've been together for 3 years and i still cant believe i have a cute gf like her

No. Because I have a gigantic bed, a 4K TV and a 1080 Ti, but still no BF.

no because i'm a fat piece of shit but too lazy to exercise and too little self control to eat less and it really wouldn't even matter that much to me except for the fact that my dad raped me and permanently fucked me up in the head so my body is very important to me because i need to feel good and innocent and clean again and free from his touch so you would think i'd put more effort into not being disgusting but actually i am too lazy so instead i just wallow in it and bitterly hate myself and actually sometimes it feels like the hate is holding me back like i've passed the threshold where it could have helped motivate me and now it's so strong it just fucking smothers me and buries me in garbage 24/7 so that motivation becomes impossible because if you think of motivation as a little guy in your head my guy is drowning in a sea of trash at high tide and also at the same time as bitterly hating my body i also fetishize it so i have both a gainer fetish and a belief that what i am is morally wrong because sexual arousal, my body, gluttony, and moral depravity are all very ingrained as connected for me due to the things that happened that fucked me up

ok
so basically
correct me if i'm wrong
but:
1) you're a fat greedy slob
2) you're also depressed and traumatized
3) you're also a dick-starved faggot with daddy issues

i have a question for you
are you this man

do you have plans of going to grad school?
a bachelor in english may not do a lot for you by itself

I don't know propably im not, thats why i'm here. But i have some thoughts i can tell you. Recently i was wondering if my life was a mistake, i as a person am a faliure and thinking about suicide. I came to conclusion that even if my life is a burden it's not a good solution.
Then i thought about something different. If for example i would have some extremely deadly virus which threatens existence of all humanity would my answer be the same? I answered that no I would take my life away to save others and felt like thats something decent person would do. But then i realised that not because i'm a good person who cares about them, but because i'm weak. I can not imagine how much of a burden would it be to go against whole world. Killing yourself would be then easier than living.

why does this exist

That's wise
Found the damaged soul fag
>everybody point and laugh hahahahahahahaha

>BF
You a fag? Maybe that's why you're mad

Happiness is just a result of hormonal and chemical reactions occurring in the body and brain, as a result of the things that happen in our lives. These hormones and chemicals are subject to change.

>excited about dubs and trips

I'm happy because I survived something that many people don't.

what

Check em.

Fucking check em.

I am happy, user!

I dropped my antisocial lifestyle 11 months ago, completely sold my PC and quit Gaming.
Started going to the gym, got a haircut, changed my style. I started eating healthier and going out to run 2 times a week. I used to never go out, now I go out really frequently.
I made a lot of new friends, gained a lot of confidence and now also have a girlfriend.
Although, my grandma who was my favorite person in the world died which hit me like a fucking bullet at the time. Happy as ever now tho!

Feeling suicidal but i listen "Marina and the Diamonds and humm".
Happy to fail again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Die

Motherfucking check em!!

decently happy
i have a good job that pays well, have enough money to support my life style and hobbies with extra to save, and no financial burdens (like kids) that could lead to drastic changes in life

Yeah, I'm very happy! I married a nerdy girl I met at a rennisance festival, we have a great life together.

they call me mr steal your dubs

It's a "HE"?!?!?

I am happy. I'm not in a relationship, so my life is missing that, but I love myself and I'm content to keep living as I am while still improving.
>I think this is because I learned what enlightenment is and then attained it. Anyone can be happy, no matter how life is; it is what you make of what you've got. And when I can be in a relationship with a girl I love, it'll be twice as good as great.

No, i don't sleep for 2 to 3 days usually. I ignore my ex and pretend it doesn't affect me. All my friends moved away and things are just shit but ive learned thats life. How are you op?

I'm ok, my life is going in a good direction.
My relationship with my family has improved a ton, and i'm almost done with my degree. On top of that i'm slowly becoming less and less of a fat fuck through constant hard work.
I don't have a girlfriend, but that's currently secondary. I've gotten over it, at times i felt horrible about it, but i realized that if i was a chick with the looks i'd want as a girlfriend, i woudln't date myself. I was just too fat at the time, and on top of that a huge pussy. I'm still not alpha chad, but i've defenitely improved. It might also have hanged together with hormonal stuff, i'm much more stable right now, i don't *need* to jack off twice a day anymore to be a functioning human being in public. I guess i'm becoming an adult or something like that? I wonder why i reach such a stable state of mind at a such late stage, but well, it's nothing i can change now.

Not really.

I'm stuck with a girl after 8 months of fucking, I want a relationship with her and she doesn't. I understand because it's her last year at uni and she wants to go to Europe to study so she doesn't want to get too attached.

Can't move on because I still want to fuck her.

I'm on the verge of a real change in my life, my own company and I know I'm capable of suntanning it but I don't feel motivated, I miss love in my life. I live alone but I would love to live with someone I love.. going back from work to an awesome cooked meal and just chill and drink and smoke and watch netflix together...

I don't know, I feel like I'm waiting for something, just around the corner...

user, forget it.
Stop thinking with your dick.
Focus on you, and doing things you enjoy rather than drooling over a girl that your dick lusts for.
You've got great things coming for you in the future, focus on your company and your own life.
A girlfriend is like a protein shake, a supplement to an already good life.
So make your life the best it can be.
If you're a loser but get a girlfriend, you're just a loser with a girlfriend.

I know.. I know..

It's just that, I mean after 8 months of fucking.. and sharing energy and love.. now she's just becoming distant too and she was going to be the one to go the studio (it's a music production studio).. like she ghosted me for like 2 weeks and I asked her to hang out yesterday but she said she was sick.. if she refuses to hang out again I guess I will have to delete and block her so I can move on.

Apart from this company I recently got 2 other freelance jobs, but my sleeping schedule sucks and I'm an alcoholic. I drink every day, that kinda keeps me "happy".. I tried to leave it but I was cranky and annoyed so I decided to keep that balance.

Should I block her or would that be a coward move?

No. I'm not.

I have no love im my life. Though, i have a gf or i don't, i don't know. We can even not meet each other for a weaks.

I quit uni.

I have total lack of willpower.

Maybe have an accretive madness.

That wouldn't be a coward move.
Actually, ask her what the fuck is going on.
Ask her if she wants to be in your life or not.
Stop taking these indirect "Oh, I'm sick" bullshit.
Ask her straight up, if she doesn't she can fuck right off.
You don't need her, user. You're better than that.

Yeah, 'cause I just started making $360k a year for what is essentially a part-time job.

This is after almost a decade of fucking around with school and training during which I was poor as shit

That's what I like to hear user!
Make life your fucking bitch, do the things you could never do while poor.

>Are you happy?
yes and no
>Why?
I'm getting married in January with a wonderful woman, but I feel guilty because I had sex with my soon-to-be-wife's sister a twice a couple of weeks ago. we agreed to keep it secret but in Edgar Allan Poe's "Tell-Tale Heart": I can hear the heart's heartbeat getting louder and louder".
I love my fianceƩ, and I don't know if she could handle that due her past experience with her ex-husband

Yeah I'm hoping to. My first paycheck was more than what I made all year last year. Pretty unreal. I haven't bought anything yet but of course I have a long list of stuff I want.

WHY user FUCKING WHY
WHY THINK AND ACT WITH YOUR DICK
THIS IS WHY SHIT GETS RUINED, DOES YOUR DICK CONTROL YOU
STOP BEING A SLAVE PLEASE

Yes, because I'm an alcoholic and I'm drunk.

fher sister and I are commercial partners, and we got an invitation to a little celebration by one of our clients, the reunion was more like a party between friends than anything else, we got half-drunk, moving forward that night I called a taxi to her home, there we where chatting and all that, we took another "couple" of drinks and one thing lead to another, worse thing is that even when I get drunk af fuck I still can recall in detail whatever happened add that I'm guillable as fuck and now you have a cocktail for disaster

Ughhh, please don't do it again.
You said twice, care to elaborate the second time on why the fuck you did the same mistake?

i am the same like you user, only im now 25.

Every since high school, I've normally been in a "blank" mood.
I'm I rarely find myself in bad moods, and I enjoy laughing. Although my sense of humor is different from those I see around me.
I would say this is an okay way of doing things. I would call this happy I suppose.

You want to know the truth about happiness? Watch this: youtu.be/yWkq7btSQvs

>Every
Okay this got me fucked up.

the second time was the very next day, pretty much we freaked out but for stupid reasons we decided t give the whole thing a closure, so we did it again, and aftar that we agreed to keep that in complete secret, but as I already said, the guilt is devouring me like a wild animal and each day that passes I get more, well you know, it makes me crazy, and it deeply hurts me each time I see my fianceƩ. I really love her but the idea of break her heart completely devastates me. I know I'm better than this and that I will cherish her no matter what but I'm afraid that one day I'm going to face this. and that scares the shit out of me.

Not happy life is boring and hopeless and the world is full of idiots we literally live in a zoo full of retards that would rather drool on their smart phone instead of paying attention to anything that matters and everything is so backwards.

We will soon end up living in a real life 1984 big brother police state and the future looks worse and worse. Coupling all this together with the fact that I haven't got any real hope for anything I can't really see the point in sticking around too much longer.

There's no point to hurt yourself with guilt.
What has happened, has happened. Make sure you don't repeat it again. As long as her sister keeps her mouth shut, you'll be fine. Stop thinking about it.
Yes, you fucked up really fucking bad, but don't ruin your life and positivity because of it. Live your life like normal, you can't change the past so make the future better.

yeah i'm pretty happy. nothing terrible has happened yet, and i'm just riding it out til then

I know, hell I bloddy sure I'm never going to do something like that again, her sister and I talked, and we agreed in never do something like and that the whole thing was going to stay between us.
you can bet that I'm going to be the best husband I can and even better.

what kind of job

>DOES YOUR DICK CONTROL YOU
Yes the beast cannot be tamed.

Good, keep it that way. I wish you a long and happy life with your beautiful wife. Don't ruin that smile on her face, user. I'm trusting you.

Unfortunately no.. I have tourette syndrome, and because of that, it's kinda hard to find a job.
And because of that, I have depression.
For the last 10 years, I don't really know what happiness is; I don't even know anymore if happiness is real.
Prob I will wait for my mom and dad to die, then I will an hero. I'm already tired of this existence.

>Are you happy?
Probably not, but I do like me some Ilya.

what's your job

thanks user I will, this was what I needed, I really needed to take that out of my chest, but I'm afraid that that will stay with me forever

I'm rich and use the money to bang young hot bitches.

I'm not happy.

K there's some people here so ima ask a question from you all

I'm a 19 year old guy, bored, unemployed.
However i'm completely without motivation, i don't know what i want to do, i don't have any real goals right now except to get in better physical shape and to find a part time job.
If any of you 25-30 anons were in my shoes what would you do?
I want a job that's meaningful, but also doesn't drain my fucking soul doing it
Pay doesn't matter a lot as long as it's not mcdonalds wage
I can feel that if i keep doing nothing for a long time im gonna end up doing nothing forever, so i need something to set my mind to in order to find happiness

what kind of job

spent the last 12 years sweating in the jungle, trying to find some meaning. i live in a treetop hut i built myself. i drink a gin and tonic for breakfast, fetch the water from the well, feed the dogs. i have become sinewy and leathery, half-crazed from casual coca leaves and the mosquitoes. sometimes i remember the old life: driving around, cheeseburgers and laughing women. especially that blonde one. am i happy? i don't know what that means anymore.

post pics

Not really
17, no gf or job, last year of highschool. Not ugly, so I could get a gf or job but I don't go out nearly as much as I should. Also been shy my whole life so I'm shit at talking to girls

you're only 17. You still have time to fix your shit.
i'm almost 25 and never spoke to any girl beside my mom, literally.

YES! Please post pics. Apparently you have power up there too, right? How do you internet?

I'm depressed because several parts of my brain are damaged and I was born ugly, and have to deal with a insane family.

I'm statisfied with being the strongest person in my city, and being able to enjoy 30 degrees celsius.

I made 30k trading cryptocurrencies, hence financing my economics studies in Switzerland.
I'm a bit nervous though as uni starts in 2 days.
I'm otherwise healthy and relatively good-looking.
People tend to listen to what I'm saying.
Also, I might have the best friends one could wish to have :'^)

REMOVE KEBAB

stopped taking photos after the third year. didn't see a point anymore. fifteen miles from my hut is the nearest village. i traded my camera in as a bribe so the authorities would forget i existed. mostly it worked. but four times a year i have to head into the village and i hear murmurs of the crazy white man who lives in the jungle. some of them think it's funny, some are afraid. i don't particularly care. there's no power in my hut. i am at the village now. they got power two years ago and i have an arrangement with a Dutchman to use his laptop for the week. but i regret it now. it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

three rainy seasons have passed since i found the gold cache. i've been finding it at a steady rate now. i keep it hidden in an old coffee can. but the can is nearly full. i don't know why i keep looking for gold since i'll never return to what you'd call civilization. i just like the idea of it in that can. useless and inert, precious and hollow.

You beter have that sister of your fiancee do a pregnancy test.

the gold is hollow???

most things we think are precious are hollow

Life is good got job, pays. Got lady, good lay. Got school, already paid. Other than that I just kinda fuck around to keep busy/ not get existential about my life

we already did that, we're baby-free

I'm getting there everyday

dothethingneedsdoing.com/start-doing

so do you like writing fiction for 4chin or not?

No hobbies, no motivation? Great fucking start.
How about realizing that nobody is going to hand you the live you want. Wanna stay poor? Fine, but don't regret it when you can't pay for your house/wife/children/vacation etc.

Really? You honestly don't understand that sentence? Sheeeit.

I have no complaints I have a good girl two beautiful kids and my wife let's me do my hobby's so life for once is going my way.

jesus christ man you know what a fucking timebomb you're living on?

the minute, the fucking minute she is pissed at you, her sister is pissed at you, at her or her own husband, the minute the sister is jelly, the minute they get drunk together, the minute the sister gets drunk and drunk dials your fiance, you're dead. and that's not even considering the sister telling other people, I mean you're posting here on a totally anonymous image board, you're not 100% keeping it secret and you're a dude. Imagine what the sister will blab to her friends over wine two years from now.

You are fucked my friend and you deserve to live in a hellish fearscape until you die.

Did you do buttstuff with the sister tho? Is she better than your fiance? Tell us more.

last sentence referring to gold still, thus saying hollow refers to the gold as hollow. Learn English nigger.

>have kids
>realize you would now never go back in a time machine and change one iota of the timeline for fear of losing them and you'd probably murder a time traveler if they showed up and invited you