I hate my cock

I hate my cock.

oww ouchie

it's not so bad

How about you just cut it off then? and hopefully you´ll later on commit suicide and not post here again.

I can put a ketchup on my dick too.

that's not very nice

Stop posting this, it hurts my eyes

not as much as it hurts my disgusting ugly cock dude

ok i'll bite but name me one good reason why you would ever want to do that to yourself.

I really do just hate my cock.. so if I get really angry or horny i'll just do that. f

carve Sup Forums in it

that's not normal since there's nothing wrong about your cock besides the blades sticking out so don't do that anymore please.

don't give him any ideas you stupid idiot.

Thiss

this is a recent video please enjoy

it's funny you say about putting Sup Forums on it becaue i actually tattooed it ages ago lol

i knew Sup Forums was a different kind of fucked up, but still

Tell me op how do you do it? How do get past the pain? Do you even feel pain? Do you like it? I'm sincerely intrigued.

I'm not OP, but the sensation of pain is what it's all about.

does it hurt ?

LEAVE THE POOR LAD ALONE!
HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE THIS!!

I hate your cock too.

yeah it hurts a lot, but its a good pain like ripping off a plaster or something. i like it sometimes but other times its just annoying when its done and you cant walk right

this

this thread

Moar

can I have your foreskin then? :D

i love foreskin, especially long tight ones that smell!

Noice

Consider lifting weights or going for a 30mins jog to get your dopamine fix, the ripping of muscles as you work out can be similar to the ripping of what ever the hell your doing right now, and the other benefits of getting /fit/ outweighs the shallow fame you'll find on Sup Forums.

why tho

What in the hell does weightlifting have to do with this thread?

I'll bet it hates you, too.

I've seen a ton of horrifying shit and I always keep my composure. But the nails through the testicles is what finally did me in. The fuck bro?!

Consider weight lifting with your penis. The feeling of your penis skin tearing will be similar to the feeling of your penis skin tearing

Pain, both has pain, but one is more useful than the other. The other one however, is much more entertaining for us to watch.

been here for like 6 years and this is the first thing to make me clench my butt cheeks in order to get through all of it

Moar?