3x3, 4x4, you already know who it is

+ehg, full of hell, harry pussy

I have a harry pussy LOL

+EYE, Rites
I remember listening to bottom right at one point but I cannot remember what the band is called....
+GOD, Peasant, Eyehategod, Fahey, SKM
-Arthur Russell, Current 93

I wish lastfm would actually allow you to upload album covers for some stuff.

but it does
album page > artwork > upload artwork

I know, I do that, but half the time it just simply does not show the album at all, so there's nothing I can upload a picture to.

tfw you dont have a pussy

This Napalm Death album is so good, I hate when people forget about it and are listening to Scum and then Harmony Corruption.
Are you okay?

Here's a tip: The best napalm death release is the Mentally Murdered EP. Newly recorded versions of songs from FETO and new songs. It's the best recording quality and the FETO lineup. Aggression and sound surpass all other Napalm Death releases.

Is The Booty Tape good?
I have Rome's discog, but I haven't listened yet. Where do I start?
Makthaverskan and Priests, nice. I assume you listen to Savages too? If not, get Silence Yourself. You'd probably like Au Pairs too.
It'll show after a while. I've had that happen a few times. They need to update it in their database or something I assume.
What's that Polish (or is it Czech?) album?

>Where do I start?
flowers from exile or a passage to rhodesia

++++ Tzusing, Kate Bush,
++Shiina, Villains is out?, Midori, Exgirl and everything else.

yeah not too bad, just having one of those days

how about you, how are you doing

Villains leaked, but the quality isn't great. There's some weird mixing nonsense and some points where it clips (probably to get rid of a watermark or something). It's a fun album though. I can see myself listening to it a lot when there's a better quality rip out. It's nothing like the single btw.

>What's that Polish (or is it Czech?) album?
Zacier is cult Polish band with abstract image, funny lyrics and not very complicated music. It's worth checking out only if you know at least basic Polish and you're into absurd sense of humor.

A Minor Forest - Flemish Altruism

try the new joan of arc album

Gasp - Drome Triler of Puzzle Zoo People

Now I'm fucking sick of it. Fucking idiots coming in this thread with their "babby's first visit to Sup Forums" charts with fucking Aphex Twin or Death Grips or the motherfucking Antlers or some shit like that filling up every fucking spot in their plebtier 5x5. Not even taking the time to rate the obviously better and more patrician charts, without the fucking ''look you guys! I'm special! I'm not like the other boys in my high school!'' albums. Jesus Christ, how many times do I need to see 3 sixteen year olds circlejerking about Death Grips or fucking Animal Collective before it gets old? Yes, wow, you listen to """""obscure music and le ebin quirky music XDDDD"""", congrats. We aren't gonna give you a cookie for listening to fucking indierock or plebshit like that. Maybe if you first rate the other charts, you fucking friendless pizzaface, we're gonna acknowledge your INCREDIBLY PATRICIAN taste. WOW! Boards of Canada, never heard of it. I'm sure you fucked so many girls when they hear you say that you listen to Aphex Twin. Jesus Christ! You sure have a diverse and cool music taste, 3 artist filling up most of your chart. You're such a cool and nice guy, and I'm sure your dick is so fucking huge. I'm sure your gf is giving you a blowjob right now while your shitty bleepmusic is playing in the background.
Love that you don't even take the time out of your super important and busy schedule of fapping and crying to rate other people in this here thread. Thanks!
I think you have so many friends with which you listen to your shiggydiggy normietier music to. Wow you must be a cool guy, I'm so jealous. I'm sure that next week you're gonna "discover" Neutral Milk Hotel, you're such a cool hipster and nobody could trump your super obscure taste.
Proud of you, son.

Love,
dad.

Good one

I really love The Cure, but I can't get into that The Head On The Door album. I only like Inbetween Days and Close To Me from that album.

It's probably an unpopular opinion but I think it's their best album, it has so many cool ideas, chilled melodies and it's so interesting that you should give it another try or two.
I'm not a fan of Three Imaginary Boys if you ask me.
What's the Japanese album? I've seen this cover few times but I have no idea what's the title.