Why havent you joined the marines yet?

why havent you joined the marines yet?

because I'm not a nigger, spic, or retard

Cuz I dont want to die for oil.

I'm from Finland

I don't want to die for Israel. Also not a faggot

Because I don't want other people fucking my wife.

Because i don't want to die for Israel.
close enough

Coast Guard, motherfucker

Fuck this thread.

because it's my life and id rather waste it how i want than waste it for some faggots in suits

Cuz I am norwegian and I am already in the norwegian army x)

Refuse to be a part of MIC

This

I wanna die but I don't wanna die inside while still living

I'm attracted to women.

Because I'm not a homosexual

Because I scored too high on the ASVAB and joined the Navy.

I don't like the taste of glue and homelessness

Because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

I'm Canadian... We don't have really a army...

>no apologies
>no hockey reference
>no 'eh' statement
I call bullshit on your claims of being canadian.

because i rather waste my life sitting in my basement

all veterans are fascist scum who kill innocent muslims and people because Trump tells them too.

Let it be known all veterans are going on hit lists and if you die when we find your grave we will vandalize it and go after your family for supporting you.

are you gonna die for the jews pushing their war on North Korea in the jewish run news so they can take over their banks and media like they did with ROK media in South Korea?

I prefer to stay home and be Jody boy.

get a real job instead

I'm probably too old

I did, There are pro's and con's, I don't see myself as special for being one anymore though, Just make sure you know all your facts before joining, because reality will sink in and you won't feel the same way you felt about the corps as when you went into the recruiting office

please be bait

It's is bait you newfag

fucking nazi, if you serve the president then expect what is coming to you and your family, we will resist!

ur mom gay lol

newfags think joining the military and running all over the world killing innocent people is ok...

its fucking 2017, borders are lines on a map every person deserves to be an american and anyone who says different or tries to stop them is a fucking nazi!!!

already signed up with SS to become a Marine officer if people start getting drafted

Why haven't you?

itt: butt-hurt cripples, tards, and fatties

>why havent you joined the marines yet?

I hate cults.

Stare at the photo long enough and those Marines are moving a little...wtf?!?

>this is what antifa actually believes

Faggot nigger loving cuck you are

were on this site, and were focused on shutting it down.

I even saw someone dare to question the holocaust in one thread which is actually a capital crime in many countries because it insults jews!

Why are you in the cult of nigger cucking faggotry then?

Because only real men join, and I'm nothing but a nigger loving faggot cuck tranny

because im small, smart, and dislike ass rape.

What does ass rape have to do with you being a pussy?

/thread

Shut up, dune coon

You too, Mohammed

Meaning, navy reject.

Bring it.

Don't like eating crayons

But you love swallowing cock, right faggot? ;)

Don't want to die for Israel thats why.

Meaning sperm extractor

I don't like live with stolen money.