>sorry user i only date black guys

how do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jd0zeOBOF4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I rape her.

Have a good day

M-m-may I w-w-watch?

"ok bye have fun dating Jamal, getting pregnant and becoming a single mother with a half-ape child"

Saturday we have our cuck boy all day long posting this crap...

I has freckles

>c-can i sniff your f-feet?

so you work as a prision guard?

Black dick is the superior dick

Check your white privilege cis-scum. How dare you fetishize proud poc for your hetronormative relationsips. I'm literally shaking.

I knew there was something positive about you

allahu akbar?

sage thread

who spoke of dating my dear
*evil grin intensifies*

Then just call me Michael Jackson.

good one

"why are you telling me this, i never even asked you out"

And again the same stupid bullshit. Every fucking day. Stupid black people superdicklieshit -.-.. you stupid kids.

Can I at least clean out your vagina after your done with the guy

nope problem I'm rich also have fun beeing single mom the rest of your life

This isn't my house!

cuck

Thanks for the warning

sorry, user, I don't date coalburners.

I got no problem with it, as long as there are no black women around. I always get pukey around black women.

In all my terrible tinder dating years I've never seen a chick say "only black men" but I've seen hundreds of "only EU or US men".

>sorry user I only date black guys

What are you doing in my room?

"didn't know you have AIDS already"

hahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=jd0zeOBOF4s
himpoop

Meh. Who cares? There’s some white cunts that’ll fuck anything. Dogs, horses, mules. Some of them filthy pigs will stick godamn anything in their fuckholes. There’s bitches that’ll eat a bowl of cum and then the shit right out of your asshole. They’ll even do tards, dead people, even fucking octopi. Niggers are just the next step down. Granted it takes a certain level of depravity, filth and self-loathing but white whores that will fuck niggers have all of that and more. They’re like human pieces of toilet paper.

Nice try fag.

as a girl pick one :

>nigga
>money

This is the weirdest fetish I've seen on Sup Forums.

see
cunt

And now, niggers and nigger fuckers, here's the latest failure mowemdowntown has come up with to insult you:
Tyrone and the Chimpouts with their latest garbage "yo nigga nigga"

Yo mamma rappy dappy doo
Look at muh dick wanna fuck some too?
Got muh bling in a sling
To sing a jingle for Pringles
Rob da stoes and fuck do hoes
Protest like a jester
Burn muh neighbor’s livelihood down
Yo nigga nigga

Ima steal a mozart just to start
A golf cart from wal-mart
Trow a dart at a fart
Off da pigs even if dey nigs
Smoke muh cigs but don’t catch no wigs
On fire
like a nigga ass
And da lawnmower soun like dis:
Yo nigga nigga
Yo yo nigga nigga nigga

You fucking retard!

reaction and dubs logged

a normal person has forgotten about it 5 seconds after processing the sound waves in their brains.
enough with these shitposts

saged

Never happened in my life.

Shotgun blast

some of us like these threads regardless if they are obvious bait
I like posting memes about niggers and I hope doing it makes people hate filthy shit niggers even more so go fuck yourself

so do i

"Oh, cool."

She saved me the trouble of fucking a coal burner. No reason to be rude.

I'm black.

I would say, you're a whore. You don't date the guys because you love them, you date them for their dicks. And if you date one, it's a sagging ass nigger pushing old women for asking for directions. Can't wait to see you and your mother, pushing the basket in Wal-Mart with your halfy in the basket because their father is gone and your father is gone. Also, you seem like one of those cheerleader bleach blonde bully bitches anyways so you and I have nothing together.

>I like posting memes about niggers and I hope doing it makes people hate filthy shit niggers even more
>posts memes portraying niggers favorably
user please

>I'm a nigger
ftfy

Fuck off, Sup Forums faggot

see

Yeah, a nigger who is part Asian, got tested by a psychiatrist, and was told I have an IQ in the 140 range.

The nigger is you.

"well fuck you slut"

>getting mad at a blonde coalburner for burning coal

>IQ 140
>nigger

this reminds me of my first time using webcam on the internet. I went on omegle video chat and the first guy that popped up was a skinny brittish guy with a 2010 justin bieber haircut except black. he waved to the camera and wrote a few obscenities in the chat after which he stood up, turned around, bend over, dropped his pants and spread his cheeks in what seemed like one fluid motion. he had the hairiest ass I had ever seen and possibly the largest penis in recorded history. I was quick to double tap escape to disconnect from the chat but that moment stayed with me.

I know you fags think this is Sup Forums 2.0 but I actually have documentation in my records to back it up.

And I don't date the mentally challenged.

My I.Q. is 138 and I work in a damn gas station you fucktard.
I.Q. doesn't mean shit, it's like the BMI scale...

>sorry, Lateesha, I only date white bitches.

Okay. But I know what my psych eval, IQ test results, and my interview with the evaluator said. Say what you will.

>B-b-but there's no such thing as an inferior culture

President Nigger unknowingly conducted a scientific experiment. Manipulate 1 independent variable and observe the changes.

The most recent greatest contribution made by the nigger race is showing the world that they indeed are unable to create a functioning society without hands-on assistance from white people. They can not be taught how to create a better society. Even if they are given the actual, physical means to a better life, they will disregard them in less than a generation's time and fall back into their savage ways

like black shit lives matter
doesn't mean shit

This

"The dick might be good but the clothes on your ass says otherwise, anyway fuck who you fuck just don't come crawling back to me when you out on the streets single mother with 6 different kinds of skin colours saying I'm the father."

>I'm a girl
>on Sup Forums
>I date

nope

I think you are stupid.

Giving people shit changes nothing.

They have to build it themselves.

People often take the easy way out.

Gibs, etc.

>Say what you will
Okay, unless you post the definitive, comprehensive proof then go fuck yourself nigger

this thread again

>I have an IQ in the 140 range.
and yet you voted for Trump

dipshit

can i see ur quen of spades tattoo miss? can me and my whitebois from Sup Forums join ur cleanup and prep crew?

I voted for no one.

I am a centrist.

Okay, racist pleb.

good thing i'm gay and don't have to associate with roasties

I'm sorry for the whatever nigger experience you had.

Let me guess:
A nigger ______ my ______ and this is why I am salty.

>believing not voting didn't get us Trump

stupid faggot

>centrist

which means you really identify more with the political right

just admit it

I think you're completely wrong. Societies trade with others and wind up being given technology, etc. they would not have built for years on their own but they make use of it. They integrate them into their society and its becomes an important part of their way of life. You can be given something, learn how it works, become knowledgeable in how to re create it and maybe even improve it. Africans can't do that

Hello 8th grade

Excuse me, male persons of which physical location, name or features in life in this plane of existence is not currently known to anyone including the person currently addressing you at this time. I, a female of Caucasian skin and European decent of various locations currently residing in the American pennensula of Florida so i am able to address you at this time, only have emotional and physical relationships premarriage with the male of the people's who in the past, where transported from the continent of Africa, currently named African Americans. Using a sub-name commonly known as the color spectrums farthest end "black" I state my position of choice in my emotional and physical relationships before the tempory ties of matrimony.

Like billionaires who won't pay their taxes?

I dont, you can see coal birners a mile away.

>female
>on Sup Forums

kek

I could care less about Trump.

No. That is more Tommy Sotomayor's thing. I like radical centre totalitarianism. Nazi Germany, Western Rome, etc.

what if i wear spray tan, do i have a chance??

Nazi Germany was fascist
Fascist=right wing

you fucking dipshits don't even know whose dicks you're sucking