Does she will ever accept defeat and shut the fuck up?

Does she will ever accept defeat and shut the fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZyMPWXOs6M&t
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope

he just put out a new book, she's about to make an international tour. how bout you try reading that book?

whos that woman?

A victim of the Patriarchy/Illuminati.

fucking read your post before you post. fucking 12 year old.

She's helping to pave the way for a dem to oppose Trump. Imagine if they just kept their mouths shut and accepted the resounding defeat they were subjected to. They'd never stand a chance of electing a dem.

All of her cuntiness, refusal to accept responsibility and straight up corruption is what's stopping neolibs from ever holding office again. It's a fucking amazing thing too. If she keeps this up, she's sure to drive away the Democratic base. They don't want her or anything she stands for.

won't happen.
each side gets 8 years with the exception of the occasional carter or bush 1.0.
the libcucks can look forward to trump or pence till 2024.
those cunts are really gonna squirm when Ivanka becomes the first lady elected president.

I think far less would ever vote for her than before, but she's part of the excuse train the dems have rolling along as of late. I have no doubt they'll shoot themselves in the foot yet again when it comes time to oppose Trump. I am sure he and Bannon have already considered every possible tactic they might employ and have ways around all of it.

I suspect Bannon is on the loose just to be more effective in getting Trump re elected.

>Ivanka becomes the first lady elected president

Except that Ivanka and Kushner are dems.

The irony in all this is when she advocates for certain things such as Verrit the more people become opposed to it, she's become her own poison

She WON the popular vote by 3 million. Trump is only in the WH due to the Electoral College.
The last time this happened, we got George W. Bush. How'd THAT work out for you?

Why should she?
She's twice the man that subhuman scumbag we got will ever be.

>Trump is only in the WH

Trump is the president America deserves.

How did Bill Clinton work out for you?

The most rewarding thing about her losing is you get to see how much she complains.

Imagine if she was president, would she ever fucking accept responsibility for anything (and everything) that goes wrong under her? Fuck no. Whiny ass bitch and not the leader I'd want for our country.

>Does she will ever accept defeat and shut the fuck up?

No. She's wildly delusional.

Yes, it's true. Trump got elected.

End of story.

She won the popular vote. That isn't a delusion.

Hurr duur you got me by being an idiot. Nice b8 m8

Worked out real well, cuck.

She didn't win the election.
Russians weren't involved with the DNC wikileaks.
The last Nazi died 7 years ago.
KKK and neo-Nazis are very much fringe groups with no power.
Trumps supporters are definitely not all white men.
Trump is FAR more genuine and honest that Crooked Hillary.

Yes, he only got impeached and he only set up conditions for the housing crash.

Will trump supporters ever accept that they lost the popular vote to her?

Will trump supporters ever accept that the election has been over for almost a year now and the only thing trump has accomplished was being elected president, and that it has been a total cluster fuck ever since?

>How did Bill Clinton work out for you?
Pretty damn well.
Not perfect, but he did a shitload better that Bush Jr after him.

And Trumpkin should have been in ass-rape prison 30 years ago.

Still waiting to SEE examples of the supposed Russian propaganda. Funny how lefties can spot "racism" and microaggressions a mile away but they've yet to SHOW us any of the fabled Russian propaganda.

I voted for Trump based on the fact that he wasn't a cuck and that he wanted to stave off the cuckening of America at the hands of lefties and their brown middle eastern darlings.

I suppose the daily attacks and rapes in Europe are just really Russian propaganda?

>I voted for Trump based on the fact that he wasn't a cuck

Well he is actually, Melania isnt even at the white house. She and her lover didnt want to move into white house.

yea,, but she has that sweet pussy and mondo gazungas.

>Why can't you losers shut up and accept that we won?

Because it wasn't a legitimate victory, and this is pretty important.

I vote for Ivanka to sit on my face.

Word has it that she instigated the $100+ Million dollar attack on the Syrian airbase. I didn't vote for that.

corruption, says the guy who voted for trump university ceo and defunct trump foundation

>far less would ever vote for her than before
you mean far less would vote for the moronic narcisstic sexist racist trump

did you get that off breitbart? clinton balanced the budget and made gas $1, times were great

trump blames everyone for his failure as a leader. the russians sanctions bills was the constitutions fault

sounds like trump supporters are still stuck on the election too. since, what has he done but destory what was built and acted like a total moron?

>Trump is FAR more genuine and honest that Crooked Hillary
covfefe really is a code word? what is an alternative fact? where is the wall and when is mexico going to pay for it?

whoever told you that lied to you

bunch of pussies and the truth hurts

Not until Bernie apologize to her

rt.com, check it out

That's why I voted for him. To fuck with you stupid faggots.

But since my State's Electoral votes went to Clinton it really doesn't matter who I voted for, dumbass.

the clinton years were great

closet sissy nazi

>>>/tumblr/

No

Not until death

winning the popular vote, is like eating more pickles in a hot dog eating contest, that wont help you win.

alot better than this fucktard crybaby

>I lost because people voted for Bernie

no fucking shit bitch

>them darned progressives

k lose more voters dumb cunt

> majority of people vote for candidate
> candidate loses
Nice Democracy you got there

I voted for Hillary, but both parties had absolutely shitty candidates this time around, and the fact that Hillary is going around blaming Bernie, and sexism, and the electoral college, and everything except the piss-poor campaign she ran is proof that she should never be president. The buck stops here.

Not saying Trump should be president - the two of them are just as much of a dumpster fire as the other one.

The Democratic party has gotten stuck in this "we're better than everyone else" secret aristocrat wannabe rut, and until they get past that and try to connect with people in the flyover states, they're not going to have control of the house or the senate and will be damn lucky to have another president.

I know, I know... Hillary won the popular vote by millions - but that's not how the presidency is won - and those flyover states add up pretty quick.

Bernie has to apologize for hajacking almost HALF of Democrat party and making her lose

It doesn't matter, California just has much more people then other states that's all.She got more voted then Obama in 2008 too but lost.

How many times does the word REPUBLIC Need to be said?
He won. That will never be forgotten. His face will literally be hanging in classrooms as president 45 for the rest of this countries existence.

Bernie's gotta apologize for people voting for him?

I didn't hear them complaining about the EC then.

Dear Democrats, if you need me to explain the Electoral College, and why campaigning in California only doesn't work, let me know. a bus of mexicans will not win you the presidency

She fucking sucks at ground game, to be president you need to win swing states so that you get the majority ELECTORAL vote. She did a laughably terrible job of that in both presidential runs. Democrats will not admit this, that's why they keep losing

Even libertarians understand this shit

She thought she could count on Beyonce and Jay-Z for that shit. People in Wyoming could give a warm class of donkey jizz what Beyonce and Jay-Z think about anything.

no he's done. We may even impeach him pretty soon. papers in the works. congress tired of his shit. supreme court laughs at him. his base is turning just a few more of you cuckroaches left to stomp out. See ya soon

>Trump
>honest
Never go full retard.

This.

FFS, I'm fucking tired of libtards whine about "muh popular vote". Lrn2 fucking election

not soon enough.

go away Clintons - the whole bunch of you.

A woman whose master plan was foiled by a basket of deplorables.

She blames everyone except herself.

this

You can't blame a primary candidate who bowed out and did not run 3rd party in the general for making a general candidate lose. Besides, this: This happens every cycle, btw. Retarded-ass blame game.

Hillary Clinton is a confirmed shitty presidential candidate. I dislike her enough that I stayed home, and I hate Trump.

Also, Bernie got fucked by the DNC collaborating with the Hildebeast campaign against him.

>a bus of mexicans will not win you the presidency
a bus full of morals and values wont' either.

a bus full of tabloids and memes will though

are you in a swing state? you pesonally heard his moronic, hate filled campaign rallies more about himself than actual policy and chants of build the wall and still deicded to vote for him?

youtube.com/watch?v=XZyMPWXOs6M&t

don't buy into that guys bullshit. during the election he thought frozen chicken coming from china was a bad thing. it wasn't even legal than. now that trump has opened up those trade borders, it's ok with him now.

no, we thought, how could anyone vote for a naricisstic jackass who will be out to rape the gov't for his own personal gain and send it into a bankruptcy spiral through his numerous wars

So what does it say about HER, that she could run against HIM and still lose.

To me it says she is a fucking terrible candidate, with no fucking clue about why she should be President (it's her turn doesn't really inspire anyone but her) or about how to run a campaign that wins.

She had every possible advantage in that campaign, the only tea things she had to work against were her own ineptitude and finding some easy way to put just a little daylight between her and Obama when it was obviously a year when voters were seeking "change."

bc in this election it wasn't her fault, she was a normal presidential candidate. trump cheated to get in, how he did it, we're going to find out

Yeah, it looked that way. But the election has been over for a while and I'm still not seeing the Democratic party owning up to their mistakes in it, and focusing on running a candidate that appeals to, or at least doesn't revolt independents. Hell, I get excited when there's a candidate from any party that doesn't seem like a reptilian or something.

The truth is The Clinton Foundation is rated higher than the American Red Cross
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

>ineptitude
you thought hillary was inept? lol. you didn't click my link. sage in all fields

Is this an arrange the words to make a new sentence thread?

I'm sorry, I missed how this is in any way relevant to blaming a primary candidate who dropped out before the general for losing the general.

Whiny dudes lose their shit every time she says something. If it weren't for these little bitch babies, I would here about her AT ALL.

not sure if trolling. she wasn't a poor candidate, that shit your heard about her foundation being corrupt and the lock her up chants were fake news. the only foundation to shut down was trumps.

Judging by your grammar, I can see who you voted for. And this.

Get your 9fag ass back to 9fag you fag

she hasn't lost the power to rig the next primary best thing she can do is keep herself relevant

I don't watch television, have social media accounts or read editorial style news stories. I base my decisions about political candidates on previous voting and public service records, public speeches, and video footage. I don't like her.

>Hillary won the POPULAR vote!
This shit again. Look, demtards, for the millionth time: Hillary only won the POPULAR vote because of the fact we're in an electoral system, and the majority of Trump supporters knew they didn't NEED to vote because their states were going to him ANYWAY. Had the election actually been based on popular vote, that many MORE Trump supporters would've voted and he STILL would've won.

Independent here. There's no way of knowing that. I respect your opinion though.

Hell 'naw

See
Of course, being a Hillary supporter, all logic and reason escapes you, so I'm wasting my time. So keep clinging to "muh popular vote winning can-du-date" and crying like the idiots you are for all to see.

Ridiculous. Look at Obama's numbers. It's clearly the democrats that have more people. They're the ones who didn't show up because everyone assumed Trump couldn't win.

You're welcome.

Because i tell you how flawed your "democratic process" is im a hillary supporter.
You are so far gone, you got stuck in the "right vs left" mindset made to divide you.

Bet you will be one of the first Faggots to cry when daddy donny will be put behind bars.