Ask a guy who's stuck in the path of Hurricane irma because he's too poor to leave Florida anything

Ask a guy who's stuck in the path of Hurricane irma because he's too poor to leave Florida anything

Do you live in a trailer or shack?

Trailer

You got plans on staying safe?

You dont have $80 to take a bus somewhere?

I have no money I'm always broke after I get paid because bills

You live in a trailer and can hardly afford your bills? Jesus man, get on the ball. Well, dont pay your bills and use your money to save your life dumbass.

Start walkin'.

I really don't care if I survive I'm sick of everything

I hope you will be okay OP. This nz fag wishes you the best

>tfw poverty is life ruining

I'm poor too OP and life isn't worth living when you can't even afford basic necessities

Hold on, bra.

Is US government gonna take care of you all?

Why didn't you go to a shelter?

Aaaand your dead

Not me you've gotta have wealth for the government to give a shit

What part of FL?

>people still believing Irma isn't the biggest Jew scam in centuries

Are you Rush Limbaugh Jr

well you probably won't die, you'll just get heavily injured and then you will be in worse health and worse debt

either kill yourself now or get somewhere safe

Nigga get some money and get out. If you stay u risk not only your life, but all the nice comforts you enjoy now like elctricity and clean water. If you don't care about your life now you will hate it once your in the shit with nothing to do

Explain you stormfag

Got a friend in FL. Waited til now to make plans . Got a hotel room in Leesburg. 4 story cement block hotel. Sounds safe - except - Leesburg is to th NE and E of the eye which is the WORST place to be. New meaning to the term FLORIDIOT