Annon why cant a girl love you? What is wrong with you??

Annon why cant a girl love you? What is wrong with you??

Raped by my grandfather when I was 5. Some lasting effects were had.

fuck off with your pedo fag fantasies

My mom loves me. Does that count?

It happened my man. I'm sorry to trigger you.

I'm boring.

Girls fall in love with the mask I wear in public. The performance. The active effort to be entertaining. Then they get me alone and I take the mask off and I don't really wanna go anywhere or do anything or care about shit.

I still learn about rules of social interaction because i simply don't know some of the basics.
I don't know where i should have learned this stuff, but it seems i lack some of the shit others just know.

Things like non verbal communication and stuff like that.

i hate you op

You're doing the opposite of what you should be. You're spending way too much resources on maintaining and polishing your public mask. You should spend more time on your private mask and go and enjoy life a bit more.

Did you swallow grandpas cummies?

Welcome to being human

It was just dust and cobwebs

She does. I just want to fuck other chicks before we get married and I feel bad about it.

After some years of trying I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not an interesting person. Most of my conversations worn out pretty quickly, I don't have a hobby and I kinda just burn my free time.

I installed tinder a few months ago and have had a decent amount of matches, but every conversation ends up in an eventual dead end from which I can't seem to get rid off even though I've tried.

are you me?

>I don't have a hobby and I kinda just burn my free time
There are chicks just like that aswell, you really shouldn't give up.

Also from my (quiet limited) experience with tinder it isn't really a good tool unless you're 8/10 upwards.

My mom emotionally abused me/abuses me, and i cant trust women.

It's just how women are. You learn to leave with it and around it

I'm just a heartbreaker man. Get bored too easily with girls, they're really fucking stupid, especially out here in California they're hot and easy. Every time it starts to look like a relationship it turns fucking lame and I'm off to fuck the next one. It's a problem but the women have a public persona that is always more interesting than their private one. Most girls just want to settle down with a cute guy and be boring. Fuck that.

I'm a 18 year old lazy faggot who has no driving license, lives with parents, never had a job, ugly, over weight, small dick, have no vision for future..

Whoa whoa whoa... You had me at lazy faggot

Well the problem is that I am insane and I scream and enjoy myself and entertain myself so much when alone that I have almost no energy left in public and as calm as I am and as boring as they think I might be.
I used to do it so people don't think I am crazy but being insane keeps my mind stable because I have a destructive mindset that needs insanity and fun to be stabilized, that's why I am insane. I don't know what I'm sayan I just wanna eat a Log of shit out of andy sixx asshole

It's not easy being too serious to be an amateur, but not serious enough to be a professional, ain't it?

Misery sure loves company, and success may bring attention, but dullness is neither.

Sure there may be girls like me, but what's the point then on being with them, or them being with me if we both share the same lethargy in all affairs.

Shouldn't your SO be someone to complement you in a way, or at least to bring something different to your life? The daily texting between both of us would be no more than just "nothing, hbu?".

idk man, I'm almost in the point of not wanting to try anymore, but then I look at some of my older coworkers who've never been married or had a SO in their lifes, and to picture myself like that send shivers down my spine because I can easily see myself reflected in them, and because that is not the reflection that I want to become.

Because I don't pay enough per hour for love when I just want the sex.

You poor fucks should learn from that