Red Sox confirmed for Millennial team

this shit retarded

actual baby boomer teams

>Canadiens
>Knicks
>Redskins
>Reds

im not even a Red Sox fan

This is the ultimate boomer team, since they were really good in the 50s and 60s when most boomers were kids or young adults. Packers obviously qualify too but they have been successful in recent era unlike the Browns.

The Red Sox inclusion has to be bait. Baby Boomers were born, lived and entered middle-age all during the Red Sox's suffering years. Has OP forgotten the hellish drought that was 1918 - 2004?

so are the Cubs a Lost Generation or a GI Generation team?

>no dolphins

Steelers

The Civil War veteran team

>fans in miami
>ever

And the vast majority of Yankees WS rings are from before 1980, when boomers were not old people

baby boomer teams? UCLA, Pitt, Holy Cross, Citalel, Notre Dame

>Red Sox
>Boomers

Should be the Yankees or Mets

definitely baby boomer, they kicked ass in 69, my dad is a fan for life just from that

he went through nearly 50 years of agony though
I wouldn't say they were a boomer team

but there's a next generation of yankee fans who grew up to the jeter yankees that won 4 in 5 years.

if anything there would be a higher ratio of mets:yankees among the boomer population because the yankees were bad for a while during most boomer's adolescent years.

I dunno; my grandpa got to see the 03 playoffs before dying
it didn't end well but it was fucking awesome while it lasted. and yeah I'm glad my dad finally got to see his team win, but ernie banks and ron santo are still god-tier in my family

is the "passive jew" vibe coming out of my posts cuz I feel like people can tell that from my defense mechanisms lol

Only Sup Forumslacks would be able to tell desu senpai

men miami still has a big following across the country because those 70s and marino teams

BOOMER TEAMS
>Packers
>Browns
>Dolphins
>Jets
>Celtics
>Knicks
>76ers
>Red Wings
>Maple Leafs
>Canadiens
>the entire MLB

MILLENNIAL TEAMS
>Seahawks
>Falcons
>Broncos
>Warriors
>Heat
>Thunder
>Penguins
>Ducks
>Shorks
>the entire MLS

Can't argue with the NFL Millennial teams

What, Patriots aren't millenial team?

Pretty spot on desu

>Ducks and Sharks
>Reddithawks and Kings not listed
Trash

You are definitely missing New England

Hey fuck you man don't put me in with the MLS fags just because I'm a Millennial

Agree except the Patriots were absolute garbage most of their existence until the late 90's so I would put them as a millennial team too.

>no cavaliers and bulls