Is it OK for a man to shave his legs? If so, how many of you Sup Forumsastards do? Trim or razor?

Is it OK for a man to shave his legs? If so, how many of you Sup Forumsastards do? Trim or razor?

stop being a faggot OP , real men don't shave their legs

that's gay dude

unless you are a swimmer, gay

Yes, it's ok.
I trim legs and pubes, and shave ass.

>mfw

i used to swim so i shaved my body once in a while, but it has to be any level above just ameture.
Otherwise, shaving for the looks is pointless, petty and shallow. only women should do it.

>ameture

A guy that shaves his legs probably shaves his vagina as well.

A guy who*

>nigger

I would say no. If you hook up with a woman she would probably find it a bit strange. Friends/family would ask questions if you wear shorts. But if you are also shaving your whole body and wearing makeup, wig, dress, lingerie, and heels then I think its ok

But if I'm not attracted to men, sexually or otherwise, I'm not gay you silly. Shaving doesn't make me gay. Right?

None of what you said in the latter part of that statement is okay.

I shave but not that short, enough to make it look uniform and not look like a freaking monkey.

ummm... yes it does

Unless you are very muscly, just don't. It will look like woman legs

Waxing then?

I never done, nor will I. The only thing I shave is my dick and balls area for obvious reasons.

If femininity is something to be proud of, so is masculinity.
I don't judge people that do it tho, to each its own.

It makes you a weirdo who shaves his legs and won't get laid short of a whale, goat or donkey.

I'll trim my legs if i want im not gonna let some bitch tell me what i can and cant do, a man does what he wants and doesnt worry about what other guys think when theyre gossiping like a bunch of women

yep only acceptable for never miss leg day chads, other than that people will think you are a weird homo or transexual

Once I realized how much easier it is to keep clean, idgaf anymore what anyone thinks.

Trim everywhere except for abdomen and genital area (trimmer for butt area), use razor (carefully) for that. Use salicylic acid bodywash and scrubber (pic related) to clean good after trimming and shaving, and also to prevent ingrown hairs.

my girlfriends questioned it at first, but now shrug it off.

I'm not getting laid with hairy legs either.

Depends. Do you wear a wetsuit? If no. Then it's not. If yes. Then it is.

Men are more hairy then females especially their legs. So to put in x3 the effort when women don't care.. SMH.

I tell my girlfriends all the time as long as their leg hair isn't prickly I don't give a fuck if it's long...

Shaving your legs isn't going to improve your current situation.

I'm muscular and I trim. I'm part Italian and have been cursed with way to much body hair, thank God it does not grow on my back.

I do it because I like how it looks and feels. I couldn't care less about what other men think. Everyone does something someone else disagrees with, so just say fuck it and do what you want.

I decided to stay smooth because I'm a sissy and that's basically a requirement. Now there are other benefits I've found, I actually feel a lot cleaner without the hair, I'm not always hot or sweaty any more like I used to be, and it just feels better. Considering laser hair removal at this point.

wth you have such a large pic of... that thing

Does it feel better with smooth legs when wearing pantyhose?

Not yet. Give it a few years and you'll be a fucking mammoth.

Of course, I couldn't even imagine wearing pantyhose with hairy legs. It wouldn't compare.
Yes, it's me. I have a mental illness but it's a fun one at least.

A little masculine but still feminine enough. I would fuck.

Yeah right. I'll get laser hair removal before I let my back look like a mammoth.

I don't work out to look like a werewolf for fuck sake.

Yeah didn't do makeup or nails, usually do before my daddy comes over