Help! I am addicted!!

Help! I am addicted!!

Dear Sup Forums, I know, I know: Op is a faggot.
But I have a problem. I am addicted to sucking cock!
I wake up in the morning and think of sucking dick. All day long I want to be someone's personal cocksucker. Maybe be his slave. Suck him off whenever and WHEREVER he wants. 10 times a day even...
I want NO reciprocation at all. Just be used. Even degraded, humiliated. Prison sounds ok to me.

So why is it a problem? I constantly think of sucking dick and swallowing cum. I am afraid I will give into it and start sucking random guys, then get STDs.

My "dream" would be someone's property as constant cocksucker. Especially to someone who looks like in this picture.

What do I do?

Op is a faggot

need a blowjob?

I wish you were my friend in real life... I'd let you blow me any time you wanted to suck my dick. I fantasize about this VERY same thing, only the other way around. I want someone like YOU in my life to do that for ME.

wow, what? really??
You wouldn't even have to wait till I asked. You could just say you want your dick sucked and I'd do it. no matter where, when and how long.
where do you live?

>>Where do you live?

Shit just got real. Wtf did I walk in on?

kik me: cocksucker_yummy

someone getting himself a cocksucker slave. jealous?

You are not the only one. I am a complete submissive faggot who is seriously considering paying a straight man to let me be his faggot cocksucking slave. I have sucked off and swallowed random strangers loads. I know its disgusting, but I cant help it. Even so, I never get any cock because my schedule is so hectic, and I still live at home.

nice one!! I could suck that for hours whilw you watch tv

I bet you never thought you would get to unironically use that

how much would you pay?

Not jealous. More astonished that there was literally a call and response within 4 posts on this thread.

Depends, right now I am completely broke. I have pair up to 150 just to suck a straight guy off once though

if you want you can use me

who was he? how did he look?
were you satisfied?

if anyone wants to talk on kik mine is milletbb13 snapchat is gay_krueger

some guy I found on line. Ripped, 9 inch cock, jock. Definitely satisfied and worth the money

you still there?
I really want to talk to. kik.me: cocksucker_yummy

bump

youre clearly a piece of shit "human" being why dont you kill yourself?

then I can't do good and suck cock. so many alphas need service!

if you have free time to open a pure shit thread like this one then they clearly dont

I'd rather kneel under your table and suck your dick while you post this.

so anyone maybe close by and wants to own a cocksucker?

Wow, not a single message on either kik or snapchat?

no man... i need cock.
fatties are hot
kik:
cocksucker_yummy

suck this fat cock

hey, if this guy tells me to suck his dick, I obey.
if he tells me he'll piss down my throat I'll gladly swallow

what if he tells u to kys??

would you obey?

same. I do what im told for who im told. loyal cocksuckers here

nah

bump

edgy xDxDxD

I've also had problems with wanting to suck cock, thankfully I'm not attracted to men so I've never gone through with it. It's only when I'm really horny I get off on the humiliation of the act