Shota bread!

Shota bread!
Boner points for diapered shotas

WoW you dont find fisting Shotas that often... more?

I wish I had more

oh god, not this shit again.
abandon thread.

calling all spidermans

i want to embarrass a qt shota

>penectomy
its time to stop

stop this

more diapers please

Holy shit MOARRR

Sadly I don't have any more shota fisting pics

>Lose virginity to a younger boy when I was 14
>Develop a shota fetish

I guess this is Gods way of punishing me.

bump

Opposite situation here.

>had a surprisingly active sex life during my late-shota/early-puberty years
>learned the ropes from a friend who was my own age
>then messed around with an older teenage boy (friend's older brother)
>even got "molested" by a hot older man (different friend's dad who caught me eyefucking him)
>but even though the sex was great, I was still super insecure about my sexuality
>as I got older the guilt caused me to break things off with all three of them
>spent the rest of my teenage years trying to convince myself I was straight and forcing myself to chase girls I wasn't really attracted to
>now I've come back around and started to admit my faggotry to myself
>but haven't had the guts to actually do anything with another guy
>also have a huge shota fetish, but it's purely a self-insert thing

more?

I click on Sup Forums and instantly regret it every time.
go here ffs

>even got "molested" by a hot older man (different friend's dad who caught me eyefucking him)
Scare quotes cause you were okay with it, I assume? What'd he do with you?

Not that user, but I was molested by a guy who was ~16 years older. it started with helping me in the bath (I was 8 when it started) and ended with him fucking me. I sucked him and gave him handies, but I got way more than I received.

MORE DIAPEES!!

I only have diapered cubs, sadly. Can post those though if wanted~

MORE DIAPEES!!

Post those diapee cuties!

Yeah... I mean I was in way over my head, but I did enjoy it.

At first he "just" had me sucking his cock. But it didn't take long before he popped my cherry too. I'd experimented with anal before (with my friend and his brother), but it'd always hurt too much for us to take it all the way. So the first time this older guy started lubing up my ass, I was nervous and tried to back out... of course, admitting that I had a virgin butt just got him more excited instead of scaring him off.

Thankfully he took it pretty easy on me... but I mean, he was a full-grown man with a pretty big cock, and I was a nervous virgin shota, so even though I got a lot of psychological enjoyment out of it, it wasn't a super fun physical experience. Took me a few more sessions before I finally got used to it enough to start enjoying it, and at that point I started letting my friend and his brother fuck me too.

That was kind of the beginning of the end though. Enjoying getting fucked (especially once I started getting prostate orgasms) kicked my guilt and shame into overdrive. So it only went on for like a year before I finally broke things off with all of them. And since by then I was basically "the bitch" in all three relationships and none of them would really take no for an answer, that means I just had to start avoiding all of them.

You got it~

Yaaaa! *Pees diapee*

>Wet bed until I'm 10
>PJs were all onesies that only unzipped in the back
>Had to ask someone for help every time I had to pee or if i was wet

Looking back, my parents probably wanted me to turn into a shota faggot.

It was probably for the best

bump

cute