Black men are superior in EVERY fucking way! that is why this faggot worships them! Anyone else agree?

Black men are superior in EVERY fucking way! that is why this faggot worships them! Anyone else agree?

Is the same guy who makes these threads the one who does the log threads?

No, but seeing those threads made me decide to start this one

Why are black people so insecure?

Not sure what you mean. Never seen a black man who was insecure. All that I have met were fairly cocky or self obsessed, but they are GODS, so they deserve it.

Die already nigger ass slave

The little white cucklet let's out all his pent up frustration against superior black men on the internet, knowing full well that if he ever opened his mouth in front of a black man IRL he'd get his teeth knocked out.

exactly. just another reason why all white men should give in and surrender to the Black GODS

Wouldn't you be, if you were a nigger?

Are there any Sup Forums's that are superior black GODS on here that want a white slave?

Agree... but why the fuck he licking that niggers foot. Hes supposed to lick his wifes feet while the nigger fucks her.

Lol "Gods". We had a dog called King. That was cute too

This is now a rekt thread

Is someone paying to idiots to do this kind of threads?? I remember that never ending story athist girl meme and it has been stop using. Ocassionally I see them but this black worshiping it seems systematic and planned.

i like browsing through rekt threads, that's some final destination next level shit