Rage Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0g3QKNlBMMs
youtube.com/watch?v=uDteJEABswQ&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well that was rude.

what was she even doing there

do what i would do knock her out

No you wouldn't Billy, now go do your homework.

>kid gets detention for bringing another kid a lunch every day

I can at least understand that from a legal perspective. They probably don't want to get their balls sued off if a kid has an allergic reaction in school. Still pretty dumb, though.

im not even in school what the hell

NEWFAG

joke's on her, when she's older and unattractive this guy is going to look more or less the same and have more money, so he's going to have all the pussy he wants and she's going to watch sex and the city or something

wait a minute.. he got detention for sharing food?
what has the world become?

well, at least he got royally fucked

Took me 20 minutes to make on my phone editor. Too high. Can't focus

very fun, much laugh, wow

That dude is faggot. Going out with a random whore on valentines day due to capitalistic bullshit. Being a try hard with fucking roses. Pro tip find out a bitches favorite flower before buying them. If you don't know how her that well then don't fucking buy her flowers faggot.

Yeah. My kids aren't allowed to have the classic PB&J at school anymore because there's a kid with a peanut allergy going there. Kinda sucks.

you over estimate my amount of respect

When I was young and that happened everyone hated that kid. As if being halfway across the room from it will instantly kill him.

Yup

he's got a lot to learn yeah, but she still assholed way above the norm and he deserves a little sympathy for that.

this

while hes a basic bro the woman was far out of line and going after him doing something nice is just white knighting

Muricah

I feel that if you have an allergy to something as common as peanuts then you just aren't supposed to make it.

He found that bitch later and finished giving her the rest of Valentine's Day gift for being a cunt.

>common as peanuts
Outside of the US, peanutbuttercream isn't really a thing. And other than that, where do you encounter peanuts?

The more realistic scenario is that she will get knocked up by some idiot then left to raise her bastard alone. Dating sites are full of desparate single mothers who are willing to take any guy so they don't have to be alone.

>im going to leave her corpse right here LMAO

Foods that may indicate the presence of peanut protein include:

African, Chinese, Thai, and other ethnic dishes
baked goods
candy
cereals
chili, spaghetti sauce
chocolate (candy, candy bars)
crackers
egg rolls
hydrolyzed plant protein
hydrolyzed vegetable protein
ice creams, frozen yogurts, tofutti
marzipan
nougat

>And other than that, where do you encounter peanuts?

if u dont make peanut/cashew chicken youre misisng out nigguah

peanut butter is the shit also, sorry that youre a third worlder

RAGE!
youtube.com/watch?v=0g3QKNlBMMs

Foods that may contain peanuts
Almond and hazelnut pastes
Glazes
Baked goods (e.g. cakes, muffins, donuts, etc.)
Granola bars, energy bars or fruit bars
Cake icing
Hydrolyzed vegetable protein, hydrolyzed plant protein
Candy
Icing
Cereals
Macaroons
Chili con carne (peanut butter may be used to thicken chili)
Marzipan
Chinese foods
Nougat
Chocolate bars
Pastries
Commercial desserts
Peanut popcorn
Cookies
Potato chips (may be made with peanut oil)
Desserts (e.g. frozen desserts, frozen yogurts, ice cream, sundae toppings)
Prepared, dehydrated soup mixes
Dried salad dressings
Satay sauce
Egg roll/Imperial roll (peanut butter may be used to seal egg rolls)
Thai food
Fried foods
Vegetarian meat substitutes
Fried snack foods

Laughed way harder than I should have

Not to mention that nice little hint on a lot of food that says can contain traces of peanuts and other nuts.

The problem with peanut allergy is how extreme people react to it. Even a tiny bit can anaphylactic shock their asses or the swelling simply makes them suffocate. Some basically can´t go near a place where peanuts are beeing used for cooking, because they might inhale the vapour and die.

Other names for peanuts
Arachide
Ground nuts
Arachis oil
Kernels
Beer nuts
Mandelonas, Nu-Nuts
Cacahouète/cacahouette/cacahuète
Nut meats
Goober nuts, goober peas
Valencias
Non-food sources of peanuts
Be aware that these non-food sources of peanuts may affect you if you have a peanut allergy.
Ant baits, bird feed, mouse traps, pet food
Stuffing in toys
Craft materials
Sunscreen/suntan lotion (some)
Lip glosses
Vitamins (some)
Skin creams, cosmetics

pic related.

If he was going to kill her why didn't he go ahead and rape her?

Everybody knows what George Washington Carver did WITH peanuts, but nobody knows what he did TO peanuts- he weaponized them!

physicalformofautism.jpg

And graveyards are full of middle aged men who killed themselves because they couldn't understand why they were still alone.

Aww hit a little too close to home sweetie?

In nut mixes, peanuts, and peanut products

T. Roastie

Late Stage Capitalism: The Indicator.

Graveyards are full of all kinds of people for all kinds of reasons, you absolute fucktard.

Fuck you I won't laugh when ya tell me!

shit thread
>sage

there it is, the stupidest thing i've read all day

Not his fault though

I feel if you can't defend yourself from a superior human gutting you in your sleep with your own kitchen's butcher knife then you just aren't supposed to make it. Drink bleach, Louis C.K.-cocksucker.

>my greatest weakness is condiments

lol

If you like mustard on anything, you're the worst guy ever made.

>being a try hard with fucking roses
>find out a bitches favorite flower before buying
>tryhard with generic flowers
>not tryhard researching her shit like it matters
wut

luke thomas is that you

I'm dying

I don't feel angry at all.
Poor job thread.

Welcome to Trump's America
Please Leave Before We Deport You

Mustard is good you obnoxious cunt

Fuck you. You're worse than ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDteJEABswQ&t=1s

Not the world, but 'murica. The place where everyone can sue everyone over everything.

well good thing i live in europe lul.

uhhh kinda getting your order of things mixed up. She's already online dating and she doesn't have a kid. So why would she be more likely to fall into online dating if she's already doing it.

>Outside of the US, peanutbuttercream isn't really a thing. And other than that, where do you encounter peanuts?
Are you retarded?

Rape is legally worth than death.

Mustard is a condiment, peanut butter is a spread, peanuts are a legume, my retardfag friend. Kek, the summerfag era continues with unrelenting faggotry.

AH, the american school system shines through again!

you should know her enough that she will tell you, i know no girl has ever liked you, but when a girl really likes you and you have been dicking her down, she will tell you all kinds of useless shit about herself like fav color, flower, snack, food, wedding type, baby names, one day when you arent a virgin you might see what i mean

cause it's against the rules to give another student any food. They either A)get lunch paid for by the tax payers B)pay for their own food C) bring their own food in or D) starve. There will be no sharing, you are here to be trained, you will not make friends, you will do as you are commanded. You are no longer a free soul, you are property of the U.S.A. Gov and it's affiliates

>brings a dozen roses for a first date
yeah that's fuckin crazy shit. you don't even know if you like her yet dude

You're all morons for getting upset by this. If he was worth her time she wouldn't have bailed. Make sure you're worth a womens time before taking her out.

Me thinks op is that femanon whore who was QQing about some guy dumping and humping her she found on tindr

>nowhere it says first date

I can see why you assume this, but come on, women are literally worthless, anything they can do men can do better.
Once we begin successful genetic cloning women will be caged and kept as servants.

this is right, there's probably a lot of crazy coming from this guy. He probably came on too strong and fast because he's desperate and scared her the fuck off.
this is just stupid, don't put pucci on a pedestal.

How is that rage-worthy? Fucking loser was out there giving flowers to women that he obviously did not know.

He got what he deserved for being so fucking naive. And it's his fault if he got his feelings hurt.

Anyways, I want to meet that girl, she seems like the type to suck dick for fun so as long as there are no commitment issues.

Bruh if she didn't even know his name it obviously was the first date.

This was posted on 9gag

lol this girl is fucking retarded

Why are you assuming that he will be rich? Quit proyecting your own desires. If he bought roses for a such a woman that he did not know than he is hardly a genius. And if he is so stupid and weak so as to make a selfie and post it for others to feel sorry for him, then he is hardly of admirable character.

You two should meet up and suck each other's dicks. Faggots.

It's not putting it on a pedestal, it's not wasting the time of someone who is clearly not interested. I wouldn't think twice about ditching a girl I wasn't interested in and if this chick wasn't interested in him then she had the right to bail.

how does he have a lot to learn?

look at that fucking beard, niggah is drowning in pussy.

That girl is fucking insane, how are you guys even remotely thinking it was any of his fault. he took her out, and she wasted his fucking time.

It wasn't wise for him to bring flowers to a first date, but it also isn't right to humiliate him for a joke. Imagine if the roles were reversed. I wouldn't want to see a woman be the butt end of a joke simply because a guy didn't like her.

How do you know she doesn't have a kid?

you are the fucking problem, just like her.

who gives a fuck about the flowers? its about going out and wasting someones fucking time, is it that hard to say no from start?

>Make sure you're worth a womens time before taking her out.
this is putting pucci on a pedestal. You're creating a value judgement on yourself then comparing it with a value judgement you've put on a stranger it's just wrong.

Americunt detected

7/10 very subtle much replies

what were you doing there?

If she accepts a date invitation, she thinks you're worth it. If she doesn't, move on because nothing will make her like you, and you probably weren't going to like her either.

Thank you. Life's joy is in the simple things.

>I wouldn't want to see a woman be the butt end

If there is anything that Sup Forums has taught me is that some people literally skin other human beings alive and torture little innocent animals. If people get their feelings hurt then boo hoo.

I would honestly buy him a beer and try to cheer him up...if he hadn't been such a fag and posted that selfie in so as to get other people's pity and to cause OTHERS to be upset. Fagboy got what he deserved. He might be have a better chance with other dick-lovers since he obviously isn't man enough to date or man enough to take rejection without bitching and without posting it online.

Peanut oil you dumb cunt, it's in a lot of shit and used for fying

AHAHA rage, or did you mean cringe? I'd be willing to bet this beta pestered her over whatever social medium they meet on until she conceded a single date and he shows up expecting to meet his future wife.

*sips tea in harbor flavor*

how could you take her out if she didn't accept? And if you're not "worth it" why would she say "yes"?

>please respond