Who is the Tom Brady of music?

Who is the Tom Brady of music?

Reznor

Michael Jackson i guess

Ian Brady.

thats daniel tosh you moron

Bono.

Led Zeppelin people who hate them hate them because they're the best. Zeppelin also had put out consistently good material

>Led Zeppelin
>best
Fucking teenagers get out of Sup Forums.

The Zep is pretty GOAT

Tom Waits. Makes rock solid albums his entire career and not a single bad outing. Consistently the best in the game. Some say his newest stuff is his best work.

There's no more perfect comparison.

Morrissey

A fun experiment would be to try and come up with an answer more wrong than this.

Mike Love

>Tom Waits
>not a single bad outing
>consistently the best
what the fuck are you on? Waits is a hack

Kanye West

Tom DeLonge because they look alike and both their names are Tom :p

Either Montana or Rice.
Johnny Unitas Colts.

Brett Favre is Jay-Z, constantly promising to quit and threw a crazy amount of picks despite being an all time great.

Brady needs to be a rapper who's defined by his producer collaboration.

You still have no clue stop commenting about Brady when you watch none of his games

Or no understanding of the intricacies of the game

Obviously you're the teen if you're still in the contrarian led Zeppelin is bad phase. Either that or you were dropped on your head as a kid

They're not bad, they're just nowhere near GOAT.

Who is? Led Zeppelin was great technically and songwriting wise. They influenced generations of music and they evolved and expieremented while still being good. They're pretty much the goat as far as rock goes

Zeppelin is Jeff George or dante culpepper

Lil' Kevin

>Zed Zeppelin
>great songwriting
>experimentation was remarkable and not the norm for the day
Are you for fucking real?

Ok write songs that are as good as led zepplins and then we'll talk
I'm not talking lyrically I'm talking structurally the songs are well put together even though the song writing is ok for what it is

fpbp

Bob Dylan

In fact, yes

Lil' Kevin here AMA

Beethoven

Holy shit, acknowledging the most famous QB/coach combo of all time triggers Pats fans now? Are you sure you like football, or do you just like shitposting FIVE threads on Sup Forums and you've never been to a game?

>intricacies of the the game
Oh yeah, cause that's what this thread was asking for right? I mean, after detailed posts like "Led Zeppeling brah, hate us cause they ain't us too." you're clearly only looking for the highest standard of stat comparison here.

This actually blows my mind, I didn't even say Brady was bad, I just acknowledged he had a coach. Part of my pick for Michael Jackson was also based on their coach, guess that means I hate Jerry Rice.

roger daltrey, the rocknroll system babby in a goat band

Stephen Merritt. Bad reputation even though by all accounts they're actually pretty good dudes. My favorite.

Brady would be Morrissey if he stopped playing for Billicheck after the 3rd ring.

Who is the Sidney Crosby of music?

>Ok write songs that are as good as led zepplins and then we'll talk
What a pathetic argument. Back to your dad's garage

Somewhat overrated but still proven good, wins lots of awards, has done great things late in the game?

Radiohead for sure.

Fuck Tom Brady though

Easy.

Radiohead is fucking trash how are you STILL this fucking retarded

Probably the most accurate in this thread

Extremely consistent and good
With more haters then fans simply because of image