ITT borderline autistic things you do

ITT borderline autistic things you do

>all volumes with digital numbers must be set to even number
>eat gummy bears 2 at a time; must be identical colors
>eat skittles 2 at a time; must be identical colors

Took me five seconds to find Kanye

Not hard. Only took a few seconds.

I play videogames super cinematocally when no one is watching and only do things that character would do in those circumstances

TV volume must always be at 5, 10, 15 etc. or an even number. Never, ever 11 or 17.
Also, found kanye.

>counts to 8 when walking
>no one is allowed to touch me.
>no handshaking

oh yeah me too. Skyrim took forever man.

I visit Sup Forums.

>faggy OP never heads of personal preferences
>pretends to be autistic because of hype

>no ones allowed to touch MY stuff

kek

This isn't autism; It's called OCD.
And I have this stuff. It's horrible

since it is impossible to grow out of autism, I must never have been autistic to begin with. never diagnosed anyway.
when I was a kid though, I had some obsessions.
>lines on sidewalk
>saying words over and over
>door must always be closed when I am in a room
>excessive handwashing
in adulthood I've had no obsessions of any kind. I don't know when it stopped, I guess it was a gradual thing.

>ITT things everyone does

>TV volume must always be at 5, 10, 15 etc. or an even number
>5, 15
>Even number

Are you fucking retarded?

>TV volume must always be at 5, 10, 15 etc. or an even number

>Are you fucking retarded

Do you know what 'or' means?

Fucking nigger, you said must be even numbers, and 5 & 15 are odd numbers you mong.

2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20

>Or
Fucking 'or' you spastic turd
5, 10, 15 OR an even number.

This must be bait. Is 5 or 15 an even or odd number? Think carefully you fucking retard.

>ITT borderline autistic things you do
Argued over numbers

I don't get what part of 'or' you don't understand

I don't get how someone who doesn't know the difference between even and odd numbers can use the internet.

I have a pair of shoes with a lose sole. When I'm sitting down I'll raise my foot and flap it so it's like tapping my foot on the ground except it's the sole tapping on my foot.

Why have I taken the b8

How can someone who doesn't understand what the word or means use the internet

core concept

Reread your original post. Then you'll see your mistake, you mong.

I didnt even post the original post
Whatever mental illness you have pushed me to reply to how retarded you are

When I play video games with any sort of running score/tally (e.g. coins/lives in mario games) I'll break them down into their prime numbers every time they change.

Oh so you've been arguing for another person? What a cuck thing to do, fucking cuck.

Holy kek, you fucking autistic fuck.

>kek'd audibly

>get sweat through 3 shirts type anxiety around people. especially women
>depressed quite often. Cant take meds cause all adhd/ssri's make me super speedy
>crushingly lonely all the time but cant do anything about it cause of my issues around people
>everything I try to do outside of the house or with anyone is a complete blur in my memory cause of how stressed I am
>If I have to talk to people my contribution to the conversation is usually just agreeing
>if I try to say anything of substance or to talk to women my mind goes completely blank
>anything I do say in these situations is done on total autopilot/intuition which is intensely draining
>If im in a large group of people I get kinda confused cause I cant half track the conversations and peoples faces.
>I can manage 2-3 people at once though

>can't tell if male or female

Yeah I think my quirks might be ocd
> count total number of steps I make
> airplanes I see and what airline they are
> TV or movies I watch
> every single street I walk down/set foot on
> weather conditions on the hour every hour I'm awake
> weigh self every 2 hours
> every cent I earn, every cent I spend
> record them all
Have notebooks and spreadsheets going back years with this shit, for instance can tell you I spend an average of 35c a day on bread. Or that I took 8,756 steps yesterday. That at 2pm on 3/25/07 it was 72 degrees mostly cloudy with breaks of sunshine. That so far this year I've seen 488 American Airlines planes, 370 United, 6 Air France etc.

I'm trapped in this.

that's the best part

ok girl ez
please dont let it be a fucking trap

Thanks man, I'll write this in my suicide note.

> even numbers

Have been putting TV volume on random odd numbers lately. Trying to beat this. Makes me itchy AF though and usually go to an even number after a few minutes

some of that is ocd homie.

the plane shit is fine if it is a hobby. I have met plenty of plane watchers when I go birding.