Saturday feels thread? Didn't have work today, so I'm just day drinking and feeling like shit

Saturday feels thread? Didn't have work today, so I'm just day drinking and feeling like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgCFWeptPwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should get some part time job, so you won't drink every week.

I've got a full time job, I just wasn't scheduled today. Which I thought was kind of nice but I guess not

Find some different acticity, alcohol makes it worse in the end.

Why did she have to fall in love with someone else, get hurt and then vow to never fall in love again.
Meanwhile, I'm the one left to fix her broken mess

Figure out if it's worth it to stick by her and chip away at her walls. If they're not gonna come down or she's just not worth it, bail. As fast and far as possible.

How do I figure it out?
Do I tell her I want more from her than she's willing to give? That'll only make run farther away I feel
Oh, what a mess she's left me in too. I want more with her but I can't tell her that. I'm fine with lesser of her but I can't tell her that too because I don't want to miss out on the more of her. What do

I had the same problem too user, the girl didn't want commitment and in the end shit went sour. As simple as that if she doesn't care now she is going to care even less aver time, try to leave her soon because you are the one who's getting hurt, stay strong user

Just be her friend, nigger. Stay close to her, make sure she knows you care and that you'll be there when no one else will. In my experience, that kind of situation blossoms into something more, or it doesn't. There's no forcing. There's no way to know. You either take the risk or fuck off and cut her out of your life. There is no easy decision or formula to follow. There's no shortcut or cheat or life hack. You just put yourself out there, hope for the best, and prepare for the worst. And if the worst happens, you cope as best you can. Which for me involves lots of drinking.

This was a conversation I was told about between my manager and a work friend (McCuck for anyone who's curious)

> Manager: Yeah, I can tell when user is drunk.
> Friend: how?
> Manager: He's not so much of an asshole.

This, always wait for the shit to hit the fan, that kind of situations usually end up with the girl using you as a emotional and monetary support and nothing more until you can have much more, then she would trick you into believing that if you leave her you never cared and the cycle begins again, been there done that and I strongly suggest that get your ass from there and leave

>feels thread?

Fuck

Then why waste time coming here and whining about it?

I know user. But she just doesn't want to leave me. She also doesn't want love either.

She's only getting the emotional support for now. She sure as fuck ain't getting any monetary support. No matter what happens, she can't leave me. I tried quitting her. She just couldn't quit me. But she is sure that she doesn't love me. But she cares for me, wants to be there for me and shit. She only doesn't want to love me. Makes me feel like I'm not worth loving really user

Gonna bump more if wanted

That has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her. If she is mature enough she'll stop with the game-playing shit when she realizes how much you care. If she isn't, you'll eventually just know it's never going to happen and leave. I'd recommend getting the fuck out now, personally.

That's what she wants you to think, she want to make you believe that she cares about you but you are there to support her when Chad treated her bad or some shit happen, she doesn't really care about you she just pretending so you stay too.

I was dating this girl a couple of months ago that was everything I ever wanted in a girl, but not going into the details, it ended suddenly and sort of badly (I still don't know the exact reason), anyway, she's through and I've been recovering from that since then.

Now I'm in college and I'm looking forward to dating, the last girl gave me the boost I needed to get confident but I always feel like when I have the opportunity to talk to a girl I always leave too early and then think "FUCK that was a perfect opportunity to get to know her, why did you leave so early?" but I'm working on it. What bothers me is this:

There is this one girl in my course, attractive, seems to feel comfortable talking to me and laughs at the funny shit that I do...but she doesn't seem like a girl I would date, she's mostly make up and looks like she's been around a few guys in her time but still seems nice enough to talk and have a legit conversation with, she's that type. She doesn't really seem to be 'right' for me, like I won't feel good while dating her but a part of me says go for it, just not sure if I'm genuinely attracted to her or just trying to fill the void of the last one I dated. I'm fairly new to this, did anyone else ever feel that way? should I go in for the kill or would I be making a mistake by getting myself into this?

I know how this looks but she genuinely does care for me. And she keeps saying she wants to understand me. I know she cares because she spends so much time with me disregarding other things. I'm the rebound right now I guess.
Why couldn't she just love me. Life's a bitch

Try to get to know her better. Ask her out. Know her interests, disinterests. See how compatible you are. Worst case, you can get back to pretending she doesn't exist. At best, you'll be able to answer the question you have currently.

Go for it, love her nicely and wait for the worst.
You either going to be prepared for the worst or have a good surprise, anyway go for it user

>I'm the rebound right now
That's exactly what you are, and it fucking sucks and fuck her for doing that to you, but if you realize it, you know what you have to do. Don't let her keep you in that spot.

I like to put my highest nicotine juice in my ecig and blast off when i have a saturday all to myself

She does that to play with yo mind user, wake the fuck up my man, this is like a textbook tactic this kind of girl have in her arsenal. She is just investing in you so she can use you in a future in the way she seems more convenient for her, seriously user get out

Can a rebound ever get to being something more? Is it completely unheard of? Can I hold on to some hope?

Nope in my opinion, but go ahead and try you might get surprised

Hard to believe it's been almost two years since I went to see her. I need to add more to this post since a lot has happened regarding how I feel about the situation and realizations I've had about myself.

It happens so rarely it's almost as pointless as playing the lottery, but hey, every once in a while someone hits the jackpot.

Wow. Why would anybody want to do that? That's such a shitty thing to do to a person

Requesting that long comic about a guy going through the bullshit of life and then joining the others and becomes another of the green men.

Checked. So am I friendzoned in this scenario despite me having had sex with her without commitment?

It's that weird gray area between friendzone and relationship. It's arguably worse than being friendzoned because she'll want to act like she's with you without actually being with you, and that shit will fucking destroy you 200% of the time.

I'm not sure if my experience will be relatable to you but here is how it ended for me:
>find girl
>both click very quickly
>try not to fuck it up so do my best to play it right
>shits going great, we talk for about a week or two and decide to meet each other
>turns out we both had an amazing time
>made sure to tell her that its a relationship I'm after from the start so she knows what she's going into and if she's ok with it
>she seems fine with it and seems super happy to talk to me
>wants to see me again, excited to do it
>we talk, get along even better than ever
>suddenly, she gets distant and vague with her answers
>not sure whats up so continue what I did before, what worked and try keep her happy
>at this point its me putting in all I've got and she's only on the receiving end
>get suspicious so ask her if she's not interested in seeing me anymore
>"No, I want to keep seeing you"
>ok, mixed signals but don't wanna bail now and miss out
>been talking like that for about 2 weeks
>suddenly she starts ghosting me and then when I asked if everything is ok (we talked for about 12 hours daily for about a month at that point and she left without any heads up one day so I was concerned) she told me vaguely that everything is fine, but felt like I did something wrong
>continue talking, date approaches
>makes another excuse
>ask if she still wants to do this because I get mixed signals
>she says she wants to continue doing this
>the next date we arranged is tomorrow
>she deletes me off everything and just leaves
>text her what happened
>"I don't want to do this anymore, sorry" but the "sorry" felt very forced, like she didn't mean it
>and just like that she left
on one hand, she wants to keep me and stay, on the other I think she got cold feet about commitment so she didn't want to let go but didn't want to date anymore either. In the end it only fucked me over, like I didn't matter in this whole thing and it was only about keeping her happy.

>that shit will fucking destroy you 200%
How will it destroy me? I'm sorry I'm so thick. I'm quite inexperienced at this

Yeah that's cold user. I'm sorry you had to go through all that.
I hope you know you do matter. Your advice means a lot to me right now

Yeah right?
I thought the same user, but this kind of girls trick you into thinking that SHE care most and if you leave her or ignore her she will make you feel like shit with some shit like this:
>You never cared, I have problems and that's because I need you now
>I understand, you want to leave like anyone else
>I know I'm hard to love but I really tried user, but I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore
And shit like that, you notice how she bend things to make you feel bad and stay, while she goes fuckin around with god knows who, and when some shit happen she come to you bc she knows you are going to be for her bc you love her

You'll feel constantly guilty and anxious, constantly wondering "am I giving enough. am I giving too much" while she continues to do whatever she wants. It's completely disempowering and at least in my case I didn't even get the satisfaction of being the one to end it.

I don't want you to actually find out because it's miserable and it's one of the reasons I'm in this thread. But imagine loving someone with every fiber of your being and wanting to share what that means with them. Imagine them letting you have a taste of it by kissing you, going on "no strings attached" dates with you, or fucking you with no commitment. Unless you are a robot, that shit will trigger intense emotions. And when you realize that they don't see it the same way you do, it will start to eat away at you. Eventually you'll resent them, you'll be angry with them, but you'll be afraid to make that known because you're scared to lose them. So you'll just suck it up. You'll cope unhealthily with drugs or alcohol or one night stands. You'll start lashing out at everyone else because you refuse to lash out at the person who deserves it. You'll question your worth, you'll wonder if you're just not worth loving. They will never know, and even if they did, they won't care. Not the way you need them to.

My wife left for today to visit her girlfriends. Just fapped. Now I feel alone. I should get productive, start a pet project or just read. But fuck it I am just browsing Sup Forums.

Oh god. This sounds horrible. And I'm pretty sure I'll fall for it

Is my only respite completely letting her go? IT sounds scary to even type that

That's exactly what I'm telling the other user, she's using you as a lifesaver boat, if some shit happen or chad treat her bad or anything she knows you are going to be for her bc you really care, when she is fine again she just going to go and do all this shitty things until some shit happen again, I recommend for anyone in this situation to watch a Mathew mconaguey movie I think it's called the runway and the boy or something like that, it really make me think

Eventually you are going to have to tell her what you want out of the relationship. You cannot allow her to run the show. No relationship, platonic or otherwise, can be sustained in that manner.

If she doesn't want the same things you want and there's no reasonable compromise you might just need to let her go. It's going to be hard as fuck to do, and I'm afraid I'm not the man to ask on how to handle it.

> Guy fucking dangling comically over the edge of the moon.
I keked.

You are god damn right, I'm sure fall for it like a bitch and you know what's worst?
Even tho we are not really in touch anymore, I'm sure I would fall for her just like the first time, I still love her user and I didn't know what to do about it and that's all the truth

Pretty much what said is the way to look at it. You can't keep chugging away after someone when they aren't on the same page as you and never will be.

I'm glad I'm the only sad fuck to feel this way

>the runway and the boy
Tried looking for it. No movie like that

As far as advice goes, I think some things are worth going through regardless of what people say this could be, everyone is different and the best way to learn (and trust me, you WILL learn) is to experience it, no matter how heartbreaking it could be, just get it over with, learn how to cope with it and you will know what to avoid in the future and what not to get yourself into. If you don't experience this and listen to some advice you'll only end up wondering "what if" like, "what if it was different in my case? fuck, should've stayed...its too late for that now". You also won't know how bad it'll hurt and how much you're willing to do to not experience that again, this alone will make you smarter in future attempts at relationships, without that experience you'll always go in hoping for the best and bail when things get hairy, ride all the way to the end man, best way to learn.

I've experienced it and it was painful as fuck, it wasn't pleasant by any means but it made more aware and thought me a TON in the end for which I think I'm a better man. But do as you please guys, I only speak from experience.

not the only*

God fucking damn it this story is even worst than expected.
I think the school bus one must have been epic.

The road ahead does not look as smooth for me anymore

I'm just trying to avoid getting hurt as much as possible user. I don't think I can take that pain. I'm a coward

It's pretty underwhelming tbh. We were dumbasses and it was just a stupid way to attempt independence without being "normal" about it. Looking back, I don't regret doing it because it was an experience, but we were fucking retards.

The road is never smooth with shit like this. Most of the time I wish I could go through life being incapable of feeling more than friendship towards people.

Same boat, wife is at her parents for the night. I plan to act like a 14 year old and stay up doing sweet fuck all until the early hours. Feels good man, but also kind of lonely.

Love is a dangerous game :(

Don't worry user, shits cray cray when I put this in perspective.
The girl was like a literal angel and not the kind of perfect person but like a person with a heart of gold that has endured some shit in the past and just want to be happy but in the end was all fake, she didn't care she didn't love as she said, she probably never did.
From time to time she text me and tell me that she miss me and I tell her the truth and tell her the same, I can't fake anything with her user. It's the worst, I hate myself for being this weak but I love her

Loving someone is giving them an insanely detailed handbook on how exactly to crush your soul and smash your entire existence into a million pieces on the sidewalk, then trusting them not to do it.

Dramatic-sounding, perhaps, but in my experience that is exactly what it is.

You're not weak. You just love her.

I gonna find it for you user, it's a little diamond this film

>I don't think I can take that pain.
thats understandable, I didn't know how much it'll hurt myself and it sort of hit me when I least expected it, so I was in too deep to go back but yeah man, do as you please, everyone has their own life after all.

If you're really ready to bail but some part of you wants to stay then maybe being straight up with her and telling her what you want and if she doesn't accept it or doesn't want it herself then it'll be over is the way to go. If you're gonna play her game then it'll only cost YOU, she's not doing you a favor by 'being' with you you know? a relationship only works when its a 50/50 split, when both of you give and receive equally

The only wining move is not to play

To all who are having girl problems in this thread, my best advice is to stay away from feels threads and shit.
Basically stay away from anything that will make you dwell on the past. Trust me I have gone through and still going through fucking hell because of this girl.
Long story short I lost everything because of her and this is not an exaggeration. but I realized I need to change because its not worth it. All women are cold hearted.
They can forget stuff just like that. On the other hand we just dwell on the past and because of that constantly sad. I know most of us cant stop loving but try to at least
distract yourself. Every time you remember something about her, change that thought. I'm trying to rebuild everything and start life anew and I'm gonna give my best shot.

Hey user,
This girl is fucking psycho plus she was a child who needed to grow and change. Your relationship was you looking after her and it didn't have any balance. Even if you do love her, you know deep down that it wouldn't have worked out for you two.The only way to move on is to get rid of ever scrap of her you have, every picture, every letter, every saved screenshot. Delete her number, stop stalking her. You'll go a bit crazy at first but if you hold out, your brain will adjust and you'll naturally stop thinking about her.

I'm still trying to figure out how you live in a fucking bus with no problem from anyone.

I fund it

We repainted it to look like a church bus and putted around in the thing, driving into the country and parking in clearings and other illegal as shit places while making ends meet by selling bullshit crafts and other such homeless street urchin nonsense. It failed because the cops impounded the bus for tags that had been expired since like the 80s. As I said, we were dumbasses

I'm happy for you and all, dude.
But what if that's the way I want to go ?

hurt my back at work last week

chronic nerve pain in my left leg

spent the last week in bed drifting in and out of consciousness on pain killers

can't do anything because the only time it doesnt hurt is when I'm laying down, can't really walk or sit up. I mean I can, for like, 2 minutes, but it hurts like fuck

feeling kinda depressed, although I guess life still isn't really that bad

Crushing depression is an addictive sort of misery, it's a sick joke

Feelings are always valid nigga, not having it as bad as someone else doesn't mean you don't feel like shit

Dude I had something similar with this girl and the break up tore me the fuck apart. I mean I was actually happy for once, but when I got back and I just realized what sort of shit I am in.

We still talk on most days, I tell her I like her, she tells me the same but none of us is actually pushing the envelope.

Well that's life you know - after this I emotionally died. I come to these threads to shit and cry about how I never felt loved but God knows, she loved me and I loved her. Maybe we still do. I dont know.

Future holds all sorts of mysteries and secrets brother. Some guy told me to just forget about her - entirely.

I'd say the same man, just fucking forget her. I know its hard. I mean for me too. Its like against your instinct. She is 18 or I dont know 20 now. You are like 27 already. Go after someone else man or embrace the loneliness.

Being lonely sucks balls but like its better than being hurt every single day all the fucking time.

This. I only come here when the thoughts are unbearable by myself and I've noone to keep me company. It sort of comes in waves until you pick up the pieces but it passes. But for anyone wondering how to cope or to just prepare for the worst, here is some pointers

>work out, exercise, trust me, I'm the last person to do that shit, I don't even want to get ripped but working on yourself and being happy with the way you look will give you a boost you'll need to cope with a heartbreak.
>commit to hobbies, I started being more active with my band and recorded more songs, as long as you're focused on doing something she won't come to mind, you just need to be distracted
>when you're in bed at night and can't help but think about her, then think about what went wrong, what you learned from it, how much of it was your fault and how much was her's, don't just focus on the ending, but if it worked all the way through, you'd find out why it wouldn't have worked and that it just wasn't meant to be. By doing that you'll suppress the negative thoughts of her, every week or so you'll encounter new questions to figure out answers to, but they'll end at some stage, you just need to pick up the pieces and make way to move on.
>don't neglect your daily tasks and make sure you eat properly, this will only stack more shit on top of what you're dealing with
>at this point its ok to just focus on yourself, you don't need to take care of her anymore, its over so just try to do your best and get over her, focus on yourself, life goes on after all
>when you're ready to date again, chances are you'll find someone even better and you'll just forget the other girl was in your life
when you're on the happy side again, avoid coming to Sup Forums, it'll only remind you what shit you had to go through to be where you are now and you'll just spiral down to being here again.

So that was before the long distance stuff, right ?
Still a good story, sounds like you could have continue a little if it wasn't for the police.
I bet your family loved your idea.

What if you reach the point where you're just occasionnaly sad, still live okay, just no hapinness or no real depression. Just the constant memory ?

I hope you know how dark that path is user.

She just turned 20 on September 1st, I'll be 25 on October 16th. I can't believe it's been almost two years since I visited her. I still remember exactly how to navigate that city and I am fucking god awful with directions. I remember everything, it's like a photograph in my head. I wish I didn't.

That's more cringe than feels tbh. Even so, hope it goes well for you.

I'm currently speaking to a girl like that.
she was cool and I seemed cool to her.
I felt she was drifting so told her I liked her a lot, maybe if we develop I could even love her.
she said she felt the same.
I told her my deepest emotions and secrets.
she listened but told me none of hers.
she started seeming distant again.
barely messages me anymore, ghosting me, not repling.
I don't know what to do. I do love her and would do literally anything for her even though we've never met.
I want to kill myself every time I see she looked at a snapchat message 1 hour ago and never responded.

I was still with her during the bus adventure, it worried her but she wanted to support me even though when I told her the initial plan she was pissed. My family actually has no idea to this day, but I hate all of them and unless I do exactly what they think I should they call me a failure, so I don't even talk to them about what I had for breakfast

I have hit the point of feeling nothing but really dull, distant sadness and nothing else most days.

The entire situation is more than I could ever accurately put into a Sup Forums greentext post, especially with all the shit I've come to realize now, but I can see the cringe

That explains the constant dependant and how you can stand 16hours on the phone (yes I was wondering what you could say for 16 damn hours).

I guess it didn't last as long as I was figuring in my head if the family don't know.
Anyway and trust me on that one, you're not alone in this story, there are many many many people like you right now. Not all are here but this beta - half suicide/100% drama-queen relationship, I've seen it so many times.

Good luck with what's next, there's no point wondering what could have happened, it would have ended badly anyway. Hope you'll find somebody else soon.

You know, even know, in my darkest times, I still remember her. We could have had something. But well, thats about things.

Thats me.

Saturday feels, I wish there was a time machine where I could go back to my kindergarden classroom. Back with my friend, I honestly never looked at this world the same after 3rd Grade when my friend had to move to Texas. After he left I always got picked on in school, at one point I even thought of suicide, I never told my parents, and I eventually got therapy for it when I was 25. I still struggle with it though, to this day I still have trouble talking to others and wish I could just break apart and go back to when I was young maybe change schools, I lived in a small community in Utah.

Good night gentlemen, learnt a lot from this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgCFWeptPwY

Could be worst.
I'm still able to like some everyday shit, and to distract myself from time to time. I just won't really get over it.
Who cares ?

Sound advice

I went on /adv/ and explained my situation there, some girl responded and pretty much told me that the girl just seemed to get cold feet about getting into a relationship, that it doesn't mean I fucked up to make her get distant, she just doesn't know what she wants but she's willing to stay until she figures it out and if she's anxious about the idea then she'll bail leaving you a wreck, its hard to get over something that made you happy and had potential to last forever but ended, just suddenly.

The girl I dated was very shy, took a long time to open up, very introverted, didn't seem to like most people, she was very much like me, just female, which was great, I could get along with her so well and I did, until something broke the spell and she left. I think I've moved on now, but I still feel like her ghost is following me, like she'll come around back into my life at some point, but I dismiss that thought, I won't wait forever so moving on seems like the only thing right now.

You're not the only one to experience a girl like that, I thought I was the only one until I came back here and I had so many people tell me they were on the same boat. I feel like I can tell you your future now, but there are always exceptions right? thats why I never tell people to do this or that, just what I went through to give them perspective

How do you want to change school by yourself in kindergarden ?
Don't you wish to have the balls to take it back to the ones who fucked with you ?

We all lost someone at some point, it's unavoidable, try to progess otherwise you may end finding your friend back and look like a mess.

Because it pisses underage homosexuals like you, off like hell.