Would you date a cute with girl with lots of acne on her face Sup Forums?

would you date a cute with girl with lots of acne on her face Sup Forums?

sure, i'll give her some free cream too

yes we could squeeze each others spots every night

sure. that`s why girls use make-up

stale pizza

yes

acne is treatable so if she's cute then yeah sure why not

it means her hormones are beyond sky. It will be one of the greatest fucks you will get!!

If she also has a dick, I don't see a reason why not. Dick is a dick.

I have, great experience
>she will be glad to have you and do what it takes to keep you
When it clears up, she'll still want you because you accept her for who she is

I would never dump some girl because she has acne, I mean who fucking cares about that type of acne.

Yes. Acne is treatable. Not to mention I can more than afford to take her to a dermatologist.

it's called investment for future and only clever men do it.

this mah boy.

Agree.

She'd probably let you cum all over her face. A. It helps with acne. B. It would make her feel beautiful. I know women.

true that

If she is a pretty girl, date her.
She will grow. And the acne will go away. And she will appreciate you.

>acne
>high school
>future
ok user

I would date a girl.

Virgin detected.

She's fucking gorgeous, acne notwithstanding.

no, her nose is actually pretty fucked m8.
her nostrils look like fallopian tubes from the front, cant imagine what it looks like from the side

K.

i would marry that even if the acne was permanent

>cute girl
>lots of acne

Pick one

Come to copenhagen and ill prove to you that i would date you.
and you would confirm my prediction that you wouldn't want to date me

Not really... Its to hide insecurities.

Are you saying the girl in OP's pic isn't beautiful? Because if so, you're clearly an underage virgin.

Actually, I'm a married 39 year old and I think she looks hideous.

Well we'd better have a look at your beautiful bride then, for perspective.

Yeah...you're under the impression that I have something to prove to you, or that your opinion means a fucking thing to me. Don't want negative comments? Don't shitpost on a public board.

She's a 18765432235689/10 without acne.

Absolutely yes.

Nigga this is the cringiest thing I've read all day. I really hope my original guess that you're underage was right because that would give your edginess a pass. If you're really 39 then I'm sorry for whatever went wrong for you.

then fuck off faggot

this actually makes sense. You married the first girl who touched your penis. She dumped out a handful of kids and is now fat as fuck. Rather than kill yourself due to severe depression you have convinced yourself that she is attractive and can't get a boner for anyone under 400 lbs

So cute.

No. I'm 39,happily married and still think the bitch in the pic looks like she used pizza for makeup.

My wife had acne as a teenager all the way until she started to take the pill at 19, but she was always a good looking girl. My Investment in her was proven correct she still has an amazing body after having kids and not one stretch mark. She also looks a lot younger than she actually is as well so putting up with her acne for a couple of years was well worth it.

You know what the beauty of being older is? Watching fucks like you stretch so hard for insults. QQ more, faggot.

if you call that beauty you're a complete faggot

yeah, if shes as hot at this bitch

No.

>acne

Jailb8

Op is underage b&

Fuck yeah i would.

If you show respect and love to girls like that, they will be loyal forever!

Acne will go away but she will be the best wife you will ever have.

>have good life at 39
>make posts like

Pick one and only one, you forever-alone sperglord.

LOL! It's certainly a perk. I don't know what's funnier, watching you guys try so hard to insult, or try so hard to play little mind games.

>Said hes 39
>Posting QQ

kek

>sperglord

Hello, high-school friend!

Anyway, it's been fun. You underage faggots have fun pining over the pimple faced bitch.

do you find this funny? what a fucking loser you are

virgin detected

This tbh.

this.

hah this guy's a beta

If you get older you will understand that almost 90% of woman are fucking cunts. The remaining 10% are the woman that will wash your fucking clothes and will cook you favorite meal.

Fuck those 90% bitches. You will only have problems with these. Try to find a 10% bitch and stay with her.

You are just a fucking beta kid.

bump

Congratulations,you made her uglier. She looks even better with acne than after your shitty Photoshop.

You'd pick the one on the right. Just admit it.

and on the plus side she will have low self esteem from her acne days where everyone called her pizza face. so she won't be fucking around with other guys

why'd you fuck up her lips though? Unfollow the Kardashians imo

this
uninstall photoshop

yes

>Names the picture somewhat professionally
>Looks like fucking shit

Well done

I'd wife her. Acne goes away with time or accutane.

Word!!!