Would any of you date a single mother? I'm not talking about pump and dump I mean a serious dating relationship...

Would any of you date a single mother? I'm not talking about pump and dump I mean a serious dating relationship. Seems like it is all downside.

If child is white, why not. But I'd always keep in mind that the father may have had good reason to dump her.

If the child was retarded and white

I wouldn't date her

I don't understand that either; I'm beta af and even I'm not desperate enough to deal with that shit. Not only is there the fact that someone else had reason to leave them, as mentioned, but you'll end up sinking money into a rascal that isn't even yours.

Is it some sort of psuedo-cuck shit?

Only if I like the kid. If it's an asshole, lolnope.

When I was younger I tried it a few times. It usually goes one of three ways. She is a complete slut and she has kids because she will let random guys cum in her, she will see you when she feels like it but won't let you around the kids because she is afraid your a pedo/bad influence, or she is broke and desparate. The broke and desparate ones will start off pretending to be normal but soon they will let their real selves show. They always need you to do something or need money for a bill (how did you pay bills before I showed up?). The nice romantic dates you had in the beginning turn into family outings that you have to pay for. She starts expecting you to pay for a babysitter if you want any hope of being alone/fucking. The truly devious ones may encourage/trick you into getting her pregnant so she can keep you around (the slut mommys do this too but they are more interested in your money). All in all it is a lot of work for very little pussy or attention. If you get sick or need help you can almost guarantee she won't be able to help you because "muh kids". Seriously dating a single mom is only for guys who have no other options.

Very low quality bait.
The idea that anyone should exclude the possibility of a relationship based upon a single characteristic is shallow and undeserving.
So YOU wouldn't date a single mom. How 'bout a girl in a wheelchair, or a blind girl. How many women are you going to pass up because your mom's basement is just so comfy?
I will tell you what two traits would ruin it for me, bigotry and ignorance. Good thing you don't wanna date me, because the feeling would be mutual.

It's a perfect world. Alpha males screw hot females and pass on their genetic material, and beta males provide for the mother and child. Alphas win every time.

so you would rather end up alone?

>Anonymous 09/09/17(Sat)21:51:43 No.744680584▶
>Very low quality bait.
you got that part right

Maybe if it was something she couldn't help like the father died or she got raped. I never fall for the "I just picked a bad guy" or "I didn't know he was like that". She either knew the guy was a shithead and still fucked and got pregnant by him or she barely knew the guy before she let him cum inside her.

I never understood the men that go into it. (other then the predator types)

I would never consider myself ready enough to be a position of parenting so I would sit that one out

Found the white knight cuck.

> because your mom's basement is just so comfy?

I think it is a little ironic that the basement dwellers are the ones most likely to date you. Don't act like men not wanting to deal with your mistakes makes them assholes. You are the one who Didn't bother to have a good father for your child.

pump and dump is the only way my dudes
had this experience at the ripe age of 23
we fucked after a few days, women are whores.then outta no where oh btw, user i have a kid.
hell no . ghosted the shit outta here before i knew what ghosting was

> What is child support?

Absolutely not.

>what is using a fake name

You had a kid with her or you had one prior to this?

>be me, 26
>meet a 10/10 cutie
>she was strangely obsessed over me (I don't usually get hit on often)
>she comes over, have sex
>be my gf
>ok
>4 weeks after meeting her she tells me she has a son shes been hiding from me
>fuck my life
>decide to give it a shot, never dated a single mom before
>the kid was a fucking brat
>takes hit diapers off and shits in his hands
>constantly screaming unless he had a phone or ipad
>try to take them out for nice dinners, kid screams so much we have to leave early everytime to get fast food
>everytime i gave the kid my phone he would throw it and it would smash the screen
>4 months into dating
>ask her if she wants to be my date for my friends wedding
>tell her my friend is stupid for getting married at 21
>she says "haha yeah, been there"
>.... wtf?
>confesses to me shes legally married to some fuckin dude whos in jail
>ok fuck this shit
>break up with her
>she tries to take my money cause we were "common law"
>never even lived together
>sued her own husband in jail cause she wasn't getting child support

TL;DR all women are fucked, and single moms are the worst

It's probably pretty rare that a woman sleeps with a guy and can't track him down. I know it happens, but not very often. Probably a very small percent where the girl 1.) gets pregnant, and 2.) doesn't know who the father is, and 3.) decides to carry the child to term.

only if she has a daughter i also plan to fuck

she had a kid i did not know about
im far from father material, half drunk and hallowed eyed all damn day

no

single mothers are single mothers for a good fucking reason

Thanks, I sort of needed this lol

Cuck

No. Absolutely not.

The worst thing is at work This former fat now medium pork with 3 kids is hounding after my dick. She's always goes to our work outings and gets pretty drunk. It's inevitable that she's going to go after my dick and my rejection will cause a tremor that will probably ruin my five year quadruple promotion corporate career.

>I will tell you what two traits would ruin it for me, bigotry and ignorance. Good thing you don't wanna date me, because the feeling would be mutual.
B-but user, I am not gay ))

Why would you date a single mother if not to pump and dump?

>single characteristic
single motherhood is not a single characteristic. Try again Triggerbait.

No.

This, lion mode. Kill/drive out sons, add daughters to the harem.

Is her kid a girl that you can fuck?

If yes, good.

If not, pump and dump.

>wheelchair
lol no

>blind

fuck yeah

bro, that was five yrs ago
and im not a pedo faggot.

how old are the kids? how attractive is she? do you think you could get away with fucking her without getting too involved?

You must be an ugly ass motherfucker.

I don't know. I believe all three are school age and she's in her thirties.

If she was done up she's maybe be a chubby 5/10, but she's dumb as a rock.

I could, but she would just sabotage me if I broke it off, prob.

goddamn son, im 25 and dating again now (DUI couldnt drive for like 3 years) and that reminded me to never even attempt it, also common law, no idea what that is, but i think i understand it without even looking it up, fuck that shit

i've been in a relationship with a girl who has a daughter for 6 years now. the child is 8. in all honesty the childs father died in a construction accident like 3 months after she was born. i've always known my GF because she hangs out in the same group of friends. we all live together, its pretty great tbh

Fuck no. They are single mothers for a reason whether she's a roastie or defective in some way.

I married a single mom, best thing I ever did. I was raised by a single mother and then also by a step father who treated me as his own and so I'm better off than I would have been. You can call men who live this life cucks, but it doesn't matter because you don't matter. Sometimes people find something that works and they're better off regardless of some jealous judgemental assholes opinion.

Might be interesting from a different perspective
My mom was a single mother, so I grew up with a step dad. In most of these cases the kid adapts and considers the stepdad the real father. It's the one who raised you that matters, not the one who piped your mom.

Dear god no
The kid adds nothing but headache and obstacles
worn out pussy
and holy shit they will do the most vile selfish things you can't ever imagine, and they'll think they're in the right doing it too! cuz gotta provide for muh kid

>would you rather be alone
this isn't a binary equation, you nog. (also, assuming it was, yee)

Yes, I would date a single mother, mostly because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

>wheelchair, blind
fuck yea, because i won't end up being tricked into paying for a wheelchair repair, or a new pair of eyeballs

also, ms.wheelchairs and blindsight won't be able to chase me like a single mother would.

depend what age kids are

Bait

No user it's not bait, mostly because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

are you planning a family with her? because if you do then this tactic guarantees your family would be messed up, fractured and riddled with traumas.

The only way you could start a new, more or less smooth life is by killing her children, but... unless you are already inured to murder and/or sociopath, this method would severely harm you. You could take the approach of "The things I do for love", however I'm not sure it's worth it.

Plus there is the whole issue of getting away with murder.

>How 'bout a girl in a wheelchair, or a blind girl

Amputee is better

From ages 22-24, I dated a divorced filipina milf from my office who was 16 years older than me. She had only ever been with her husband before, and her kid was like 11. She divorced him when he cheated on her years before that.

I don't think I'd date a single mother again, but to be honest, she treated me with more kindness than anyone I've ever dated before or since. I hope she's doing alright, as far as I can tell she hasn't dated anyone after me. Her ex-husband was a fool to cheat on her.

Top fucking kek

probably a bait, but don't tell me you don't know people (mostly girls) who believe in that nonsense or something alike.

>TL;DR
>I over analyze everything and ignore subjective reasoning beyond my own beliefs

Women are cheap and plentiful, m8. Some of us don't wanna bone a blown out twat or end up taking care of someone else's mistakes...

are single mothers easy to bed or is that a myth?

Most.

Some like to flaunt their kids and become obsessed with making their life (and yours if you get harangued into dating one) priority.

I go for the skuzzy ones who drop their kids off with a relative on a wed night to get wasted. Its just my taste. But yes, they're easy.

1 kid? i could probably deal with it. Gotta set ground rules though. Am i gonna be a father figure? Is the dad involved?
Want my own kids eventually so thats a consideration. As with most things, depends.

depends on your age mate, depends on your age.

i love kids and moms.

I tried, lasted 3 years. It started off that she wanted to keep her kids separated from our dating life but then it turned in to her wanting me to around them, then went from that to her wanted me to actually love her kids. Once she realized I could not do that it was all downhill. Apparently this is the norm for all single mothers, would not date one again.

So by your logic; if I don't date a man because I'm not gay, I'm a selfish asshole? I would not date a woman if she was a total bitch all the time. It's is normal to not be in a relationship for one reason, or another. Stop being so judgemental of others, and worry about yourself.

pretty much all upside if you're a pedophile, just sayin.

I actually dated a single mother once. It went pretty well.

Nah, dawg. It depends on your priorities. If you like taking care of other people's shits cause pussy, then thats your prerogative.

I think the majority of clear-minded men wouldn't deal with that liability for the plethora of reasons WHY she's a single mom in the first place:
>Needed benefits
>Couldn't morally get an abortion/religious
>Using it as a bartering chip with the father
>Generally irresponsible

Shit like that is always a factor. But if you feel that can be overlooked, then enjoy changing diapers and paying into a college fund for something you didn't partake in making.

Nope. There is a reason the chick is single, be it an abusive ex, or she's a cunt, either way its a problem. You have to deal with the ex talking shit, starting shit with you like showing up with a few buddies looking to fight because he's drunk and suddenly cares about the chick and kids, the ex slashing tires or breaking windows out on the house/car...

Then if the chick is a cunt, you won't be in the relationship for very long so it won't even matter. You get chicks that forget theyre in a new relationship and be a cunt to you like she did her ex, you have to deal with handsy cunts that like to slap and punch you in the face when their mad, she's shitty to her own kids because theyre a constant reminder of her ex... Theyre just generally shitty individuals.

Fuck that noise, I'd rather beat off eternally than date a single mom

Well, once you little Sup Forumstards get out of short pants and into your 40's, you will find the ONLY women you can date in their 20's and 30's are ones with kids.

You'll have kids too, because you made 2 or 3 with some bitch who just ran off with the guy she met at the gym, and you get your kids every weekend, but get to pay for 100% of their care...

This is how the real world works, Plebs:

1) You meet a girl. She is the most amazing girl in the world. You and she fantasize about how wonderful your life is going to be. You are in looooooove.

2) You and girl get married. All is good and great, and you guys have cool friends, and get hammered together, go on cool trips, have pals over, and fuck like mad hamsters.

3) Everything is going soooo awesome, that your wife one days says "honey, we should have a bayyybeee..." You are so in love, and so stupid that you actually say yes.

4) You and your wife spend 9 months dreaming and planning and being all excited about the new bayyyyybeeee, and you find that all the money you used to spend on motorcycle parts, or beer, or trips to Cancun is now spent on shit for the bayyyybeee's room, or shit like "onesies" and other stuff you never dreamed you'd give two shits about. Well, maybe some of it is cool, like you'll become an expert on Car Seats and the latest technology for Baby Monitors and Strollers, etc. Oh yeah, speaking of vehicles, you'll trade your Mustang in for a Minivan...

5) Bayyyyybeee will arrive. You will suddenly have zero time for your buddies, unless they have kids too, then it'll be "playdates" and other shit you never dreamed you'd be actually doing. You will be awash in more shit and piss than you dreamed was humanly possible from a 9 lb. human being, and your wife will no long want to fuck you, and you'll kinda not want to fuck her either because her ass is now as big as a Buick and the stretch marks are kinda grossing you out.

Continued....

And don't forget the shitty kids. The kids talk back to you, break your shit, act out in other ways because they too are little cunts and you can't fucking beat them, the mother won't discipline them... Fuck that

>Would any of you date a single mother? I'm not talking about pump and dump I mean a serious dating relationship. Seems like it is all downside.

The only good thing about dating a single mother is knowing up front that she's going to put out and quickly, because sh he hopes a guy will stick around and help raise her bastard kid.

I'd date a girl in a wheelchair, or a blind girl. I dont discriminate. But I still would never go near a single mom. Theyre all trouble mentally.

7) You'll more than likely "rinse and repeat" this process and make one or two more kids, each time asking yourself why the fuck you did so, and each time seeing your money get burned up by an endless chain of stuff that the kids and your wife need.

8) When your wife hits her mid-30's, she will suddenly start to act weird - she'll join Planet Fitness or the YMCA and being trying to get back in shape. She'll tell you this is for you, how she wants to "get my sexy body back" and maybe you'll even believe it.

9) Pretty soon, the weirdness will get worse, she will become more distant, the sex will disappear, or when she does let you fuck her she will be motionless like some fuck robot - you will not understand why, and begin to blame yourself and wonder if you have done something wrong. She will not dissuade you from thinking this either.

10) One day, she will say to you "I love you, but I'm not IN LOVE with you..." This is code for "I've started fucking the guy at the gym".

11) She will leave you, keep the house, dump the kids on you for the weekends so she can fuck gym-dude, and you will get to pay Alimony and Child Support.

12) Completing the Circle, you will now start dating other women - all of them will have children - most of them will be dating again because the guy THEY started fucking at the gym behind THEIR husbands backs has moved on to some other milf and they find themselves single and miserable.

And THAT, my friends, is how it all works.

You are welcome. Now go get a vasectomy while you still can...

kek.

In my early twenties, I came in at least seven different girls. Three of them have kids who's ages match up perfectly to when I fucked their mothers. One of these sluts works at a local restaurant and won't make eye contact with me when I go in.

This is what they all have in common:

>All of them were known, local, easy, sluts with bad reputations for being whores.
>All of them were poor and in a completely different social class than I am.
>All of them had shitty upbringings.
>All were from broken homes without fathers.
>All are smart enough to never contact me, try to get money, and too stupid to ask for a paternity test.
>None of them can afford to attempt to go to court.

Not being tracked down by these bitches is very easy, as long as you pick the right ones.

While they sit away hating their lives and living in trailers, depending government assistance, raising their bastard kids, I'm married, own my home, and have two great kids. I live the American dream as best I can, while they're fucked with shitty lives and reputations. Fuck I love being a white male.

i dont date whores i only fuck them

Excep that you are a stupid fuck and nobody can say shit about you "Dating" a 18yo and dumping her until you find some good pussy to have a child.

Also, TL DR.

I'm the guy who fucked all the easy chicks. I forgot to add, the best thing about fucking poor sluts is they will do literally anything in bed, because they hope so badly that you're going to be the one to rescue them from their shitty lives.

Upside: proximity to some loli

cool story, bro.

not very alpha to make kids that you don't care about. alphas want their kids to grow up and be alpha's too so that they spread their own seed far and wide. you sound content to let your spawn proliferate trailer parks going forward generations.

i was fucking my wife for 6 months before we swapped names, that was like 10 years ago though so maybe social media would now make it difficult if not impossible

Wasn't trying to be alpha, I was trying to blow a load on some bitch without being responsible for anything. That's why I picked easy, poor, girls. I succeeded. Besides, I'm good to my wife and my kids with her, so fuck it.

hurr durr, if you can't read, and can't type, then lurk moar, pleb.

at 40 years old with no wife youre pathetic and deserve women that have children.

don't date a singe mother. However same rule does not apply to widows as widows didn't have a choice.

Kill me if I didn't lurked enough.

You really wanted me to read all that shit?

not worth the hassle, pass on it

Not to be all judgy and shit, but what about those poor bastard kids that are being raised in a trailer park? You going to own up to them one day once they're grown?

I fucked my share of bitches too - and where I was, the easy ones were Mexican girls from the projects. Fucking a nice white boy like me was a dream for these Vata's. But I only splooged in one once, and got damned lucky that she didn't get preggo.

I dunno. Maybe your approach was smarter...

Unless she made him get killed or murdered him. Which is highly hard to prove.

(I'm not saying this is true for humans however this should be noted when considering) In nature female chimpanzee's will mate with an alpha chimp and then leave the alpha chimp to stay with a beta chimp to take care of her children. This is usually considered the opposite in human cultures although no long running study has ever proved this to be true, just saying.

knew a chick for a few years. single mother white kid. Did drugs pregnant at 17 kids 11 or 12 now. Mostly seemed to have her shit together at this point. Was in a relationship with decent beta guy for about 8 years. Kid considered him his dad. Guy worked a lot and saved money to buy her a house brand new 30k car and 10k ring. Was going to surprise her with house car and ring and propose. They already lived together and were basically married anyway. He was having issues with his family because his little sister had cancer and his grandma was dying and his asshole parents(foster parents) didn't give a shit so he was distant between caring for the infirm and working 50 hours a week. She dumped him via text because he wasn't paying enough attention to her. Little did she know he spent the last 6-8 months in secret getting approved for a loan and buying a 5 bedroom house in a ritzy area. what he was going to do was tell his family to fuck off (which he did) and surprise her. The day before he was able to she broke up with him. Refused to take him back because that would mean she was wrong. Poor guy had a house car and ring he didn't need. She wouldn't even let him see the kid, hell she didn't even tell the kid for months. Went on 5 tinder dates a day, went crazy degenerate. Hooked up with a guy from Florida covered in tattoos including swastikas who'd just gotten out of prison. Let's the guy watch her kid. Guy's a complete douche and even threatened to kill her if she left him. Found out where she worked 1 week after date by stalking her. Involved with Meth and other hardcores with his cousin or something. But to this day over a year later she's still with him.

oh the other guy hung himself in his big house.

All the other single mothers said she was right and it was all his fault and how selfish he was for hanging himself.

Every guy no matter how ghetto agreed with me that single mothers are fucked in the head.

Single Mothers - Not even once

No wife, true, but lots of pussy - just don't marry them anymore, dude. With Tinder, Bumble, Match, POF, etc, there is no reason even a complete dork can't get laid on the regular.

Honestly, I wish I was remorseful, but I just don't care. I mean I was young and wasn't trying to knock them up, I just really like cumming in bitches. It was kind of like a fetishist. I'm not like that anymore.

10/10 cynicism

i thought this literally what happens when you dont know the words ACOA and boundry and you learn the difference between someone you can get and someone you respect

being Sup Forums surprise level equals zero

I majored in evolutionary biology so I just can't find justification for it.

>Be me
>Friend of friend out at bar
>Priddy hawt
>Getting the eyes
>Making my moves. it's going well
>Bud gestures from behind her
>Puts his hand to his groin and makes a dropping motion twice
>Immediately understand
>D I S T A N C E self

>Next day get scolded by wimmin for being such a tease
>Say I'm not interested in women with kids
>"Who the fuck told you that, was it ***** that bitch (not my bud)"
>Ask bud wth
>They were actively trying to hide it from me

This is considered "fair".

difference is widows try to get married again and move on if nothing else for the kid's sake

single mother's stay single, or at least unmarried

I'm dating one right now. Her alcoholic ex-husband's pissed. It's funny.