What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?

What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?
General alcohol thread.

i am drinking Hennessy Cognac

good ole heineken

Nice choice man. I need to get some hennessy.
Don't you like IPA's?

Looks nice user. Never seen it before, is it aged at all?

Am too poor to buy more premium spirits, i quite like this one

I do like an IPA, but I dont have any at home

Still a nice drink user. A lot of whisky drinkers tonight I see.

Not a big fan of Heineken. What % is it at now?

It's aight

You the op of the last drink thread? How much of your bottle you got left?

most of it, but i will get to it now..

5%

Master race

drinking 3 things tonight;

tincup whiskey - my first bottle and its pretty good
spytail ginger rum from france - i mix it with ginger ale - very refreshing drink
plantation's oftd overproof rum with coke - get me there

got a tin of stones bitter

it's pretty shit tbh

box of red wine. KEK

Stella artois here. as long as it gets me drunk am I right?

Looks very nice user.
Come on bro, you're slacking!
Ah, better than I thought. Always thought it was at 4%.
Nice. Couldn't mix my drinks like that though.
Stones is a great drink taste wise. Just doesn't have much of a kick alcohol wise.
What brand?

10 years in american oak, its an entry level scotch

Its a bit lighter than I'd hoped compared to laphroaig quarter cask but still has that lovely iodine seawater Islay signature.

why three things? mixing several things usually makes me more hungover the next day, unless its mixing alcohol and beers, then its alright
the real question is.. is it THE shit?

Depends how drunk you are user.
How much does it sell for? I might have to pick a bottle up.

Not as much by now as I thought I would be really. Not a massive beer drinker, get all aggressive on it. Not actually a Stella fan either really but it was there at the time I guess. Have a good night user

Nothing.
Drank every night this week so far.
Debating going and getting something but I'm down to my last £10.

I get aggressive when I have too much, that's why I'm in the house and the wife's in bed.
Bill's paid, got food in? When's your next payday?

Bottle's almost empty though. May need to improvise the rest of my evening.

it was 30 English pounds excluding import duty to Germany.

I would recommend the quarter cask over this though and it's only a couple of quid more.

Failing that the 16 year Lagavulin is around the same price and is stunning.

Cheers user. I'll look into it them definitely. The 16 year Lagavulin sounds nice.

Stella is Belgian for Bud. It's for quantity not quality. Not that that's a bad thing. I drink vodka for quantity and a good single malt scotch or Booker's for quality.

>
>why three things? mixing several things usually makes me more hungover the next day, unless its mixing alcohol and beers, then its alright

thats part of my problem...i never get hungover. I wake up the next morning just fine. I know ive been bad when the wife askes me..."do you know what you did last night?"..nope.

I love that stuff!

>The 16 year Lagavulin sounds nice.

I've got a bottle sitting on my shelf and can attest to it's quality.

Never been a massive fan of Stella in general honestly, aftertaste is horrid, but then I wouldn't count it as a bad drink. I should get some Whiskey in really, been a few months

wow dalmore nice, got a johnny walker red gifted to me...well, better than nothing I guess

Drinking a bottle of Hobgoblin right now, have 3 more bottles left and a bottle of Vodka from Aldi.

Had a few shots of the vodka and it's really not bad for the price.

Whats the vodka like from Aldi? heard a lot of good things about cheap spirits from Aldi/Lidls.

Disregard, I completely didnt notice the second sentence.

Thanks user. Think I'll be getting a bottle soon.
Yeah I really love a bottle every now and then. I really don't make it last though, I'm terrible. Last week I had morrisons own blend whiskey, around £12 for 700ml. Definitely not the best but wasn't too bad.

Here's a question for you anons, the past year or so (3rd Year Uni student checking in) I have noticed if I have a heavy drinking session, the next day I have a horrible migraine, this isn't normal right?

It's called a hangover lad.

Now this is a serious beer.

Headache I would understand, but a migraine too? the more you know.

I disagree. Nothing is definitely better than johnny Walker red.

All alcohol is the fucking same you dimwits.

Shake it up with one of the other thousand substances you can get high with ... if you have the wit and the connections.

Which you don't.

Making my way through the Irish ranks

It's a relatively smooth one, nothing too remarkable

haha might be so!

Takka

Yep. But don't take migraine meds. They contain acetaminophen which will fuck with your liver along with the alcohol.

You've never had a Migraine. Otherwise you'd not be drinking.

They literally, not figuratively, make you want to die.

As the poster above says, you have a hangover.

Get yourself a nice single malt scotch.

Just bought the Dalmore for my friends birthday

You have one lucky friend user.

>This watches are "handmade"

sharpwatch.teh-server.com

What do you think the difference is between Irish whiskey and scotch whisky except location?

Scotch is the best in the world, in my opinion. Can't beat a good aged single malt.

Downing this. Gf is being an annoying cunt so I don't give a fuck about sex tonight. Gonna go full on whisky dick.

Thinking of a cigar too to go with the Dalmore. Not got many left though, which should I pick?

Cheap Amaretto mixed with root beer

Nice choice user. Feeling jealous right now!

Romeo Y Julieta, standard proved method, good but not too good, works for a regular occasion

Yeah, you're right. I was going to go for the filthy hooligan, I know it's a cheap cigar and doesn't really pair with a Dalmore, but I do love the candela wrapping.

Scotch from where?

An Islay is very different to a speyside for example (Laphroig\Dalwhinnie).

The thing that defines scotch is its Protected designation of origin, not its distillation process.

Irish whiskey is distilled in the same way using the same ingredients but lacks the PDO.

Also, Ageing is not a definition of quality. Even the shittiest Scotch must be aged 8 years to be labelled so.

True, but a brand like Dalmore or glenmorange are always a good, proven quality drink. Taste is subjective so what one person loves another might hate. It's more a journey finding what you personally like.

forgot pic

Take your scam site elsewhere user.

Looks lethal user.

Ever tried the tailfire? Its the blend from the aged casks and is fucking tasty.

Following this logic, jamesons is also a proven drink and is for sure better than Glenmorangie which is the Bud of whisky

post pic when you light it with the cedar

winking owl

$7 at aldi

True, jamesons is a great brand. It's just personal preference at the end of the day.
I tried some of pic related once when a friend had his first born, and it was just.. Out of this world. Expensive though.

If you like Tincup then that's great. I tried it though and after some research it's not quite what they advertise. It's contract distilled in Chicago or someplace THEN they cut it to proof with Colorado water.

Not bad user. Taste good?

drinking in the sweet aroma of your mothers cunt
GET
ON
MUH
LELVEL

I am fond of a few areas of Scotch as well, there are definitely excellent Scotches out there.
Currently I'm taking a dip into the Irish ones though

Nothing wrong with Irish. They do some fantastic Irish ones out there. I'm always partial to a JD even though I know it's awful.

I just made my first drink of the night a few minutes ago.

Poorfag here, Just miller lite.

Barnettes vodka cheapest I can find. 1 litre in. Long distance relationship. Cucked.

Drink Jack Daniels like your dead beat father would you pleb

help me decide

Coors light, niggas

i've had better, but it's not terrible

came

The Glenrothes.

against Glenfiddich there's not even a question

cheers to crippling alcoholism

idk

checked

Oh dear, you must be illiterate.
The bottles in that picture are "Hennessy Black, and "Dalmore 18yr".
You're welcome you poor thing.

Nice selection user. I've drank a lot of Dalmore tonight so I'd recommend that, it's a great drink.

here's the rest par 1/x

2/x

>owes it's unique sweetness
It's not yet another ridiculously over sweetened whiskey is it?

3/x

4/x