Ready to check your privilege?

Ready to check your privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2013/mar/23/the-knife-shaking-the-habitual
nationalreview.com/article/417997/professor-if-you-read-your-kids-youre-unfairly-disadvantaging-others-katherine-timpf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im ready to check your ass

PRIVILEGED AND PROUD

Cuck music

Didnt they retire 5 minutes ago?

>implying i wasnt checking it already

the knife aren't even sjw fuck off
they made album of the decade two times already

Isn't this the band that wanted to band cis males from their shows

tell me about this band

Never heard about that, also half of their fans are gay men (including muhself) so it would not be a clever thing to do.

why do swedes act like it's subversive to do what the government says

>Knife possibly making new music
>Thread full of triggered Trumptards

Fuck I hate neo-Sup Forums

This wouldn't happen if no one payed any attention to shit musicians.

>the knife aren't even sjw fuck off
theguardian.com/music/2013/mar/23/the-knife-shaking-the-habitual
Tranny/queer/whatever the fuck new flavor the month gender music IS neo-Sup Forums. Everything just went downhill with MBDTF but I'd have nigger music over queer neo marxist """music""" anyday.

you have to be 18+ to browse this board

i've read that interview.
sjws don't do shit but whine on twitter. the knife actually put their political agenda to the test and create art.
they aren't sjws

how empty is your life when you spend all day finding sjws to criticize on the internet

Back when StH came out there was actual discussion about them not just alt right retards shitting the thread up. It's probably impossible now.

MBTDF is 7 years old and you haven't been here longer than that.

How the fuck do you alt right kiddies keep getting so triggered by lefties in music? Haven't you figured out that pretty much everyone in the industry is a lefty?

Maybe ya'll should start listening to Ted Nugent and Toby Keith to spare your fee fees.

im alt-right and still love the knife.

A Cherry On Top is their best song. You LITERALLY can't argue with this

Literally both lefties and righties get triggered over stupid bullshit. When will you faggots realize centrism is the only reasonable position? Even then it's still bad, there shouldn't be "positions" at all.

The only time I ever see someone accuse others of being triggered is when they're triggered themselves.

chill out dude its fun

>When will you faggots realize centrism is the only reasonable position?
hahaha fucking lmao

chill out dude hes right.

We need to nuke Sweden.

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

I expect that they're going to fuck this one up very badly, if they're even working on something at all.
My thoughts are that it'll probably be a very simple protest album they felt the need to make because of Trump's election.
Shaking the Habitual was pretty much their ultimate swansong. They let out the experimental stuff (and the politics already). It's going to be hard to top that.

>I don't get centrism: the image
I bet you think it's just glorified fencesitting, don't you?

>taking any position on anything is wrong
>not fencesitting

centrist genocide when

Centrism is a position you fucking retard.
Left-wingers and right-wingers will genocide themselves before that happens, and I hope it happens soon.

chill out dudes its fun

>I respond with sarcastic memes instead of an argument because I cannot come up with one myself

Don't upset the autists that can only think in black and white

Sure. In the same way inaction is technically action. When your entire """movement""" relies on semantics you're in trouble.

An argument against what exactly? All you did was take a giant appeal to moderation shit in the middle of the thread about nothing in particular.

>An argument against what exactly?

>centrism is bad
>I don't have to say why, it just is

you need to chill

Anybody have Karin's song Pitchfork was talking about "Lives Worth Grieving"?

You still have no idea what centrism means.
>PS: it's doesn't mean "both sides are wrong", that's fencesitting.
But I'll forgive you because black and white thinking is an autistic trait, so you probably can't comprehend it regardless.

>left and right are bad, centrism is the only reasonable position
>I don't have to say why, it just is
>what? you think centrists are retarded? I demand you refute my rock solid argument that centrism is "reasonable"

you dont need arguments to debate centrists cause they have no positions

>if killing people indiscriminately is bad, you should save everyone at all costs or vice versa

>PS: it's doesn't mean "both sides are wrong", that's fencesitting.
Whom are you quoting?

>You still have no idea what centrism means.
Enlighten me, kid.

>kid

Sometimes I love Sup Forums

again man chill out. we're all adults here

>right wingers take a position of killing everyone while left wingers take a position of never letting anyone die ever
>this made up and extremely vague dilemma pulled out of thin air suggesting a centrist alternative with no actual alternate position stated
I know centrists are retarded but this is a new low.

>Actually explain my core beliefs? Nah, I'll just focus on an insult I'm pretending to take offense to
What do you know? A centrist that refuses to actually make a point.

le ebin centrist

only low is how mad you are.
chill out

I posted that because Sup Forums sometimes is like watching a movie where everything goes wrong. Everyone is retarded and making mute points about stupid positions they defend at all costs. When afraid of losing an argument, they just start calling eachother names, but it has to be subtle like a "kid" at the end. I'm this makes the average user quite mad.

Discussing this kind of shit on Sup Forums is like trying to defrost a fridge with your farts.

What argument? You still refuse to explain what the fuck I got wrong. Instead you keep stalling because I committed the crime of pointing out your age.

Now reply again with how it's not worth explaining to me because I'm too retarded to understand the world's most retarded political position.

chill out dude its fun.

Stop discussing that here. It's pointless, you stupid fucking retard. That was my argument that whole post and even then managed to miss it. Fucking mongrel.

back to 9gag

chill out dude

*upvotes*

When no one is paying attention to your autism, just samefag yourself until someone does.

chill out dude its fun.

unfair portrayal of the left

Those are men #truestory

privileged white males btfo

>Sup Forums - Music

wow you really got me there

the left is not anti family

Didnt they break up for good after the STH tour?
Isnt a new Fever Ray album being mastered right now?
Did I miss something?
Also, this thread belongs to 2014

>Now reply again with how it's not worth explaining to me because I'm too retarded to understand the world's most retarded political position.
he actually did it the absolute madman

shit
meant to

bit dot ly/ 2hNXO0N
post the vid fuckin c u c k

source?
heard she was working on new material, but not necessarily Fever Ray stuff

jesus christ, is neo-Sup Forums so infected with Sup Forums chuds that you dipshits can't even like the knife anymore?

>pretending to be on the board for more than a week
/r/Sup Forums misses u

Cant remember where I read it, but it was a srs article, not some shitpost.
Maybe its bullshit (she always stated Fever Ray was a one time project) but who knows. A man can dream

is this going to be LCD Soundsystem all over again?

the specific strain of leftism depicted in the ebin meme and being a tumour on college campuses is 100% anti-family

nationalreview.com/article/417997/professor-if-you-read-your-kids-youre-unfairly-disadvantaging-others-katherine-timpf

Just like Andrew Jackson Jihad?

>LCD Soundsystem
What happened?

>the final goodbye
>"haha just kidding guys"

bingo, they're tools. I enjoy Fever Ray though

>nationalreview
lmao

fuck off felix