None of the above?

Honda

Honda civic

370z

What about people who AREN'T poor?

Miata

That's not a mans car.

Sure it is. It's a GAY man's car.

" Poor " not because you put your priorities at the right places that you are poor , between paying 60-70k for a car and paying 40k , does the same job , point A to point B , most reliable , cheapest maintenances.

You can put that 30k in saving or in your house , so you can enjoy retirement , doing more fun stuff , than having debt for your whole life, in the long run you get richer by spending less on useless stuff.

>inb4 only poor people gets the Point A to Point B excuse out

>What about people who AREN'T poor?
I guess you missed the "aren't" poor part.

mazda 3

mazda 3 more confortable

Mazda 3, but get it in hatchback. and in bronze. and its GTS trim.

Honda's are for moms and 40 year olds...says the owner of a 200

Neither. The Mazda SP25 (the fast one) and the civic type R are both good cars but they aren't going to froth a pussy anytime soon.

Trucks will do that though, like a Hilux or something.

or get the cheapest Beemer or Merc available. Sell it after 3 years and repeat. It'll cost you around 10k per year doing that which is fairly cheap to not look like a poor retard

Mazda 3 has more power. I've owned both civic and Mazda 3.

how much u have in savings?

actually, just buy a WRX. In automatic. And dont Mod it.

The new Civic looks like trash and will not age well. Go for the mazda

About $11,000. Most of my money is in a simple IRA. I have about $15,000 in my own investment portfolio... why?

Because the Mazda 3 and the civic both look like cheap, girls cars. And they're not really fast compared to anything with a real engine. Its boy racer nerd fast. Its not actually winning any races unless it's against other civics or Mazda's. And girls can smell the 'low laying job' on you

mazda 3 has no longer turbo charged engines afaik so type R if u go for power

otherwise can suggest the 2.0 mazda 3 - 165 bhp one - lots of fun for me :)

GTI

>This watches are "handmade"

sharpwatch.teh-server.com

just curious tbh

Get on my level.

Civic SI.

Mazda because they are less common.

GET ON MY LEVEL

wow how much do hairdressers get paid

daaamn both are good, i drove a 99 honda accord for a decade before it went bad, also now I got a 2006 mazda 3 hatch and its fun as fuck, but the new hatches look uglier so I'd either get a new mazda 3 sedan or a civic, I'd do the civic tho, they look nice

This man speaks truth.

V8 in the front Burnouts in the rear. It's the way God intended.

You're right about problems