Hey Sup Forumsros I just started college a couple weeks ago and I'm having trouble finding all the parties...

Hey Sup Forumsros I just started college a couple weeks ago and I'm having trouble finding all the parties? Despite posting on Sup Forums, my social skills are at least on par with the rest of the kids on campus. So any tips in finding ragers would be appreciated, whether from personal experience or observation.

If you're having trouble finding parties your social skills are shit. Worry about making friends first.

I've never had a problem finding people to hang out with until now, I guess the hardest part is trying to "break the ice" or whatever with new people

Find others looking for the same thing. Make some signs and posted them around campus.

Sign reads:

Let's all make a party
Date
Time
Place

But then what do I do when a bunch of spergs and disgusting people show up? Like there has to be a way to filter out the autism from coming in

OP please do this and film it so that we can see what a congregation of autistic retards like yourself looks like

Dubs and it's a deal

>social skills on par
>can't find the parties
>pick one

Son i was a socially awkward aspie fuck going into college and I still managed to find my way into the party scene within weeks.

Your social skills are less than that of a diagnosed aspie who talked to only his parents until 10th grade. Get your head in the game.

Well I've found a few but only through a handful of people, I was really looking for more ways to meet people and thus get into more parties as a result. Keep in mind this is still only my second week here.

Join a club or something. The rugby guys usually have a pretty good time at most universities

Looking into joining a business and a social fraternity, only problem is they require a deferred semester before letting you rush so I'm gonna have to wait until January

>Go to the gym
>Start powerlifting
>get props, make friends
>Get clued in to parties n shit + girls will dig you cuz you so chad

First idea I'm actually taking into account lmao, I've already hit the gym a few times but I get sore for like four days after

Eat that protein you dumb nigga

Nigga I only eat chicken and other sources of high protein, I was even desperate enough to overpay for several bottles of muscle milk during that time. Didn't help cut down the recovery time at all.

>You're trying to hard to lift what you shouldn't

You must've been training like a dumb fuck then. Like those fuckers who join a gym for the first time and try to lift big weights like the other regulars.

What college?

I repped 10 times in 3 sets of 100 on the bench lmao that's like threshold for gains, my partner repped 100, then 125, then 150
LUC

Lifting too heavy for someone who's never lifted weights in their life.

I lifted regularly until a year and a half ago when I started working a retail job through high school

You need to cut ppl some slack. I've always been "in" no matter where I go but I also don't care what ppl look like. I don't care if they are cool or socially acceptable. The only thing I care about is are they decent and honest. All you retard fags wanting smart good looking friends will never get any because most good looking ppL are like u shallow as fuck. So enjoy you solitude you shallow fuck stick.