17/20

17/20

18/20

19/20

20/20

Never enough anal in these threads

sauce now please

sayce?

why is this always full of incest? where is the loli x shota?

What does it mean if this is the kind of art your girlfriend likes?

Depends
Do you like it too

GO FIND A 10YO

Loooove me some titplay.

Need advice again /ss/.

I suspect a girl very close to me has a /ss/ fetish, I'm carefully trying to get confirmation about this and more importantly, trying to find out the details of her possible ss-fetish.
Asking her directly will just cause her to go "full denial"-mode and make her avoid the subject in the future.
She sometimes drops hints and acts in ways that might show a strong interest to /ss/.
I've got good hints how to keep her talking thanks to you guys.

Also I just made a quick stop in Japan and picked lots of weeb shit and souvenirs for her: candies, plushies, manga, cosplay gear and wacky japanese shit.
I got advice to get her some ss-doujins as gag gifts and see her reaction to them, but I'm a bit unsure how to give them. There are 3 ss-doujins, 3 "regular" ero-doujins and 6 generic satire/weird doujins all from her favorite series.

Should I just select a few evenly or just dump the whole pack? I wonder if 12 is just too much wait and see her reaction.

Bumping with ss.

It means marry her asap.

because dubs

I love the arch back

Do just the ero stuff. If she likes /ss/ than it's very unlikely she'll like anything accept /ss/.

Do any of you listen to music when jacking of to SS? This song gets me hard as I imagine a woman gaining the trust of curious young boy and embracing him.

youtu.be/VEgkBetZY-M

I meant to say it's unlikely she'll like anything except regular ero /ss/

name?

Here is the list and links for the ones I got her.

Ero SS-doujins:
nhentai.net/g/193108/
nhentai.net/g/160674/
nhentai.net/g/168860/

Regular Ero:
nhentai.net/g/60434/
nhentai.net/g/146795/
nhentai.net/g/56926/

First 2 ero-ss are pretty good, third one's a little iffy.
I wouldn't give her the first Regular ero, the second one yes, the third one's pretty good but I don't see how it could be appealing to a girl unless she's a lesbian.

Natural Color Love Alcohol - 02

Do all of them at once that way it doesn't seem like you specifically separated the /ss/ ones or anything. Do it all at once and just say they're all a gag gift.

Is she hot btw?

Ok, I also was a bit unsure on those.

The original idea behind giving her all those ero doujins was asking, which one was funniest or most interresting/which one she would want to keep if not all. Also it might tell what she is into.

Perhaps all those six are a bit too much.

Dipper?

Why does the government told me at age of 12 i Can Only be constructionworker

You know, it's funny seeing something you requested originally edited is being passed around like this.

More torture of boys like this?

Cum on honey