Sup Forums BTFO

YOU FAGGOTS JUST GOT BTFO! BY HUFF PO! TRUMP RECIPE!!

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH
TRUMP ON SUICIDE WATCH
ALT RIGHT ON SUICIDE WATCH
NAZIS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/make-your-own-trump-at-home_us_57321278e4b0bc9cb048327c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97VYsXDlglQ
huffingtonpost.com/entry/make-your-own-trump-at-home_us_57321278e4b0bc9cb048327c
youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes you think.
I am now a Cruzlim

>Someone volunteered to be the "white idiot"

Volunteered?
Or doing their national duty to patriotism to show how stupid Trump is?

LOL he's so stupid!

Wow, a lot of illegal families could've eaten that food.

>there are literal cucks that try this hard to impress some landwhale at huffpo

i hate my generation so god damned much

This is honestly the part the bothers me the most. As if Trump doesn't build housing for people, and create jobs

Damn, now I am a #fiorinaweiner

Huffington Posts credibility has really gone down the drain during this election

replace white guy with black and this is suddenly racist to liberals

Jesus Christ.

How was I ever a liberal.

>>Huffington Posts credibility

I literally say the same thing everyday, its like rehabilitating from a drug-induced psychosis once you realize how stupid leftism has become.

Related story shows an edited magic card about drumpf. Those morons used art of an orc, not an ogre fucking morona.

>HufPo
>having credibility
>ever

Piss poor bait

Damn, really makes you think huh, I am now a #Yebbinite

Told me all I had always suspected about HuffPost

It didn't use to be this retarded. In the 90's and early aughts the left seemed the sane, level-headed side of the aisle. Then they got too powerful and have gone full-blown "Only Whitey Can Be Racist". They are in their death throes now.

huffpo is basically the liberal version of infowars
except the retards actually take it seriously which is sad as fuck

Dude, i figured it out, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Its not that *we* are no longer liberals, its just that liberalism has been destroyed by obnoxious whiny ultra lib sjws, the same way young to mid 30s alt-right cunts are taking over conservatism.

I/we may have been extreme in years past, but Liberals are so extreme now that *I* look like a fn conservative

We're just experiencing a paradigm shift, you're right for the most part, the left seemed sane when contrasted with the neocon agenda of the Bush Administration; but once given the reins, they shat the bed as well, and rather than accept failure, they proceeded to point the finger at whoever wouldn't agree with them. Both sides have been exposed as frauds to the vast majority, and are currently being dismantled.

>I/we may have been extreme in years past, but Liberals are so extreme now that *I* look like a fn conservative
ironically it's always leftists saying it's the right-wing that's getting more extremist/drifting more right

The left-wing in USA has gone so far left that you'd need a map to find it by now and the right-wing has shifted towards moderate. Yet they always spout the same "lelele usa has no real leftwing party lmao" line every fucking time

that's the dumbest shit I've seen from huffpo in a while

kek already saw this and had a good chuck over how stupid it was

Was just about to say that. Can someone make a "how to make an obama"?

>huffington post

>All that delicious butthurt

Are these people perpetually butthurt?

Yea

Look at this

that's it. I'm now a #Cruzmissile

>Islamophobia is putting us in danger
>we're afraid of these peaceful Muslims who might kill us any moment if they feel offended
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

If you fight your enemies, you lose.

The only reason that politics has become so divisive in recent years is social media. Before social media, folks for the most part kept their extreme views to themselves and political discussions were held mostly in the middle. Now that there are hug circles and ways to express your views without any reprecussions (anonymity), the more extreme views are more common. Feeding into this frenzy, the media tries to profit the most they can by posting divisive/emotional topics that rustle the jimmies of both sides in order to get clicks. The sad reality is that most Americans agree on 95% of issues, but talking about that doesn't help ratings.

How long can they keep up this blatant racism against white people before people start waking up?

race war soon pls

Stupid goy

You can't be racist against white people. Racism is prejudice + power.

youtube.com/watch?v=97VYsXDlglQ

>XXL Suit

I thought SJW's were against fat shaming?

calm down and breathe,you still have micro penis and you failed at shitposting

about negative 6 months

Okay. We'll use a new word. Stop whiteshaming.

why are Sup Forums fags such little bitches?

last i checked, the average nigger was still confined to the ghetto, while white guys like me make 6 figures working cushy office jobs.

Ok then. Have fun being doxxed and losing your job for saying "nigger", or simply having an unpopular opinion, in the coming years.

>Ok then. Have fun being doxxed and losing your job for saying "nigger", or simply having an unpopular opinion, in the coming years.

oh yeah, i'm sure this will happen any day now. any day now...

What do you think is going on.

You have millions of people all over the country chanting build the wall and cheering at the idea of rounding up non whites. Millions of white people.

Whats next? What comes after this

isn't it funny how these horribly left liberals are accusing trump of wrecking the republican party??

wouldn't they like that?

>implying your job wouldn't be easier to get for a black person

FUG, that's good

Yeah, I've never understood that

>FUCKING REPUBLICANS ARE RETARDED
>NO, DON'T VOTE TRUMP, YOU'LL DESTROY THE PARTY

Their lack of consistency always asoutnds me

Wow they wasted perfectly good hams for shitty 'performance' 'art'

they can and will keep it up until the last white person is gone and no one is going to do anything significant about it

>white guys like me make 6 figures

You work at Wendy's too?

>>Their lack of consistency always asoutnds me
because neocons are leftists
neocons were founded by far-leftists upset with the democrat party
the "we have no real left party" is a retarded meme, people like Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul are the real right-wing politicians.

wewwww, I wish.

Wouldn't be on Sup Forums if I did.

There is only one party; the Jewish party. They are all owned by the same bankers and lobbyists.

Trump threatens that party, so the puppets from both sides are attacking.

They didn't include a mana cost, there are three set expansions, and the rules are incoherent in MTG terms, and it isn't funny.

Why are normies so bad at creating memes?

set/expansion logos* hurdurr

bravo

>hufglepuff presents
> how to make a black criminal:
>step one:
>take a black person
>fin

>Huffpoo

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/make-your-own-trump-at-home_us_57321278e4b0bc9cb048327c

Literally slander, when will Trump start suing

youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA

>LOL DRUMPF INCITES VIOLENCE XD
>NO BERNIE SUPPORTERS STOP RIOTING AT THE DNC CONVENTION OMG THIS MUST BE DRUMPFS FAULT AGAIN!

As a leftist I do like it and think it's hilarious seeing the Fox News empire collapse over Trump and the alt-right. It's what the entire party deserves. However at the same time it's scary seeing Trump's ideology rise to popularity.

i can only wish that they were confined to the ghetto

>As a leftist
neocons are leftists you idiots
go look up who people like irving kristol are

COMEDY