Nba

mcgee and durant are bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Smith
streamable.com/m4yw7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quit floppin Lillard

this

This draft is only "deep" in the first 10.

After that is falls back to shit. It's also just guards and some SF's.

The centers are awful outside that Finnish kid and he just looks like he's going to only have a low ceiling.

It's deep in comparison but really it's not deep.

so is Life just Andromeda Strain set in outer space?

because that's what it looks like

>all the memitt mcgee defenders
he cant handle the bants after 5 years? now that he has 4 great players carrying his ass he has the gall to call out shaq?

Frankly, if it wasn't for shaq, that doofus would be playing in china right now, give me a break.

is harry giles still free falling?

I knew he was going to be in truoble when even in his high school mixtapes he was wearing a massive knee brace 1/2 the time.

I mean what if some team took him late in the 1st and he overcomes ll his injuries? that would be a massive steal

God Damnit westbrook, stop iso-balling

Anyone else think it'd be cute to bully Meyers in the paint? I'm not gay tho

I'd teach him how to D up in the post if you know what I mean

you head steve kerr even say he was influenced by the mcgee's shaqtin rep.

I don't blame mcgee for standing up for himself but he went a little too far with accusing shaq of the minstral shit

I don't believe it's all shaq either the fans love it and the producers of teh show keep adding mcgee shit to that segment, shaqs just the mouth piece.

The worst part of that whole situation was the fact that the warriors had to ask the nba to step in that's like haveing your dad ask your grandfather to go beat up your bully for you...

I used to think he was a top 5 handsome in the league but now I realize he just got a good haircut...

Oh I nome what you saying

He stopped being a lottery pick a long time ago. His potential still keeps a late 1st rounder.

>He stopped being a lottery pick a long time ago

hmm I could've sworn I read something about him being a top 5 before the season began even with his surgery, but he played like shit when he came back and now he's basically irrelevant.

>westSHOOK already deferring to dougie mcbuckets on crucial possessions

lmao he's done, retire

honestly I'm starting to think the clippers are contenders and they could possibly beat the warriors in the first round without Durant.....

>curry BTFO
>westshook BTFO

What a comfy night.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His defensive instincts are still there. It's his knees that teams are wary of. Watch the Spurs pick him up and have him anchor their defense for the next 10 years.

whats is so funny? Chris Paul beats Curry any day and Blake would just take a huge poop on Draymoind if it were to happen....

clips are legit a thread to the warriors and I bet the warriors are scared as shit to fall to the 2nd or 3rd seed and meet the clippers in the 1st round...

>Larry false flagging acting like you're not mad as fuck the Warriors lost.

They don't even have Oladipo to guard Dame and CJ.

Clips got a proxy I see

Never draft Finns

idk man the whole spurs developing talent thing is not 100% ture for every kawaii leonard you have like 3-4 kyle andersons

that being said I'm scard if the spurs do end up drafting him

it's just you talking to yourself larry, you lack subtlety and it's too obvious.

WESTCHOKE

>bulls beat the warriors
>former bulls take down the blunder from within

best franchise?

westbrook just scored 45 points and faggots on here are actually talking shit about him

wow he shot a whole 33% and took 15 free throws, damn he's amazing

It's literally just one person trying to deflect from the Warriors losing just 2 hours ago.

my sides canabro please stop it

westbrook will forever be a good stats bad team guy,

Clops. you're saying this with Blake and CP3 on your team?

Are you this oblivious?

he's third in the league in assists.

stfu nigger. turn off the trip

Thoughts?

Keep in mind Westbrook shot 12/36 with 15 free throws

This

Paul is the king of this. Look at the Hornets.
Meanwhile Westbrook's been putting up these stats with KD on his team and winning 60 games, going to multiple WCF, and a Finals appearance.

they need to give the ball to gibson and kanter more.

I said good stats bad team, cp3 and balek put up good stats and they are on a great team...

when he was hornest cp3 dragged them into the playoffs and got a triple double vs the lakers in the 1st round and won a game irrc, his 2nd best teammate was david west....

>36 shots to score 30 points

Why is Sabonie playing more?

Roberson has been doing so well since the ASG.

I knew it would go back to normal but they really needed his size and athleticism this game.

He missed all this threes too after being perfect the last 3 games.
Sabonis missed all his threes.
McDermott only made one three.

Gibson, Kanter, and Westbrook were the only ones that scored well this game but Kanter gave up a ton of points too so it's negated in my opinion.

They needed Oladipo this game to guard Dame.

Why isn't he playing more, rather

because taj mahal is better

He's bad on defense and since Christmas his three point shooting nose dived.

Gibson is a lot better on defense so he's taken Sabonis' minutes.
But Gibson still looks like he needs time to get used to the team.

Is Enes Kanter better than Steven Adams?

Kanter scored 18 but allowed a ton of layups and fouled them while they got them.

I'll look at the advanced stats when they come in tomorrow but his overall NETrat is barely in the positive so he's barely scoring more than he's allowing on defense.

what the fuck is a back spasm like just fucking play some basketball.

That 4th quarter by Westbrook was horrendous.

I don't know.

Maybe he slept wrong and his back got fucked up.

He's been out 4 games now, so it's gotta be serious.

Adams looks so off this season. just slow and fumbling the ball all the time

have you ever had a back spasm before you moron, its hard to get up from bed much less play competitive basketball for 40 minutes

is russ the best player in the NBA right now?

>autistic leaf actually replied

it's one of those fake injuries they give when a player needs to rest for 1 game. they can't just say "out for rest" over and over so they use that excuse instead.

i have never seen someone's back randomly spasm out of control after physical exercise....

Adams isn't that good offensively.

He's gotten way better way fast but you can tell he's struggling and not on the right level yet, while Kanter has been doing this since college/turkish league.

back spasms are no joke my uncle had back spasms and he died when a truck hit him...

>Kenny getting hype at this gril

That's his daughter.

No joke. That's why.

I feel like a majority of NBA player could take 36 shots and achieve a better shooting percentage than 33%. How did Westbrook manage to convince his teammates that he should have the ball that much? How did he convince America that he is elite?

>He has two children from a previous marriage to Dawn Reavis: R&B singer Kayla Brianna Smith and KJ Smith.[31]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Smith

Oh damn

>i have never seen someone's back randomly spasm out of control after physical exercise

>12-36

>being a salty Jazz fan

Sorry he cucked your team two nights ago but you need to get over it.

Unless you're a Lakers fan then that's just pathetic.

interesting pattern

Literally every team this year has ran a train on the Lakers.

Can you imagine being one of their fans? That's straight up PTSD from tones of rape.

same/moo/

I'm a Lakers fan and I like Westbrook because he's from LA but thanks otherwise.

excuse me?

im not a jizz fan im a exploding knees fan

Westbrook is shooting 42% this season.

Would be a joke if he won mvp.

SPURS 2 GAMES BACK OF THE DUBS IN THE LOSS COLUMN

>mfw we lose to the fucking pelicans tomorrow

Look at Harden.

43%. But this is actually the average FG% in the NBA so it's actually good.

You have recency bias because of Curry and LeBron.

Why should they be mvp candidates if they have that kind of inefficiency? By that logic most players in the league could average as much as them if they took as many shots as they did.

>but this is actually the average in the league so it's good

Superstars aren't supposed to be average

MVP isn't the scoring title.

There's more to basketball than scoring and efficiency.

If you took the average NBA player and made him shoot 30 shots 82 different days, his averages wouldn't be the same as when he took 10.

>nobody cares that kawaii is scoring 30 points a game on 48/38/89 shooting and playing lockdown defense

recency bias? lmao the only times in the last 30 years an mvp was below 45% fg% was AI and Rose. Even Kobe was above it

He's too much of a thug with his cornrows and such, it's a bad image for the NBA. I agree he should be mvp though.

thats because the other teams started to play without the guy kawai was guarding and just playing 4 v 4 and taking him out of the game

>caring about team that looks loke a lock for the finals but will fall off the face of the earth in the second round for the 1000000th time

How do they keep doing it?

But that doesn't determine what an MVP is. It's who was the "most valuable" in the regular season, that year. They aren't compared to other MVPs like a Heisman Award.

I personally don't like how they do the MVP and the broad, non specific perimeters to what makes a MVP according to the NBA and how the media determines it.

If we really did the MVP it's always LeBron but this isn't the case in practice obviously.

streamable.com/m4yw7

Such a poor role model

what does that have to do with regular season MVP discussion? nobody expects the rockets to compete for the chip but harden is an MVP frontrunner with westbrook

lmao what a weird thing to say too

>publix
LMFAOOOO CHUCK IS ON FIRE ALL YALL SOUTHEAST FAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

When Nash won MVP averaging less than 20 points over Kobe.

I knew the award was garbage and so were the voters.

It literally doesn't matter. It's useless.

just picked up the switch

john wall is gonna be so shook lmao

I'm still mad about that.

Even Shaq, who was on the same team putting up more than 20, didn't get the MVP.

nash was one of the best point guards of all time. if you watched him in his prime youd understand why he won MVP

The switch looks like hot garbage. Probably won't even get 2k or madden

>nash was one of the best point guards of all time

>Nash was one of the best point guards of all-time

JAVALE BTFO

Shaq can laugh at himself. You can too Javale.

>nash won his first mvp with the 3rd lowest ppg ever
>the other two guys were nuts and averaged 20 rebounds per game

how did he do it?

men thats still more understandable then the rose over howard/lebron mvp

>SHAQ laughing at himself every other play
>javale crying like a bitch to turner sports for being a shitter
this is honestly fucking pathetic javale should just kill himself

underage b&