ye

It's very fun

yes even though she has a tampon in

Here's her cunt if you guys would prefer

No she doesn't lmao virgin

get your eyes checked kiddo you can see the string

Yeah. Would do this too.
youtu.be/Vkjydi6-Y5w

You dumb fuck I took these pics before I fucked her. Go to a trap thread now loser.

Maybe with a knife and fork.

No string, see?

so your evidence is a new picture? sound logic

Which you can clearly see are the same on different angles and clearly shows no string. Look you are a virgin it's ok to be wrong.

lol virginity = being wrong

you are not helping your case kiddo

It's probably a small bit of rolled up TP. That happens sometimes when wiping.

She needs to bleach her asshole

now that is a good point

How to do this?

It's very dark

Ate my girls ass many times, this doesn't look tasty at all

What tampon string is that short you dumb piece of shit? Haha

Why?

Why the fuck wouldn't someone eat such a delicious little pussy and asshole.

Post more OP, u're hella lucky

She should be on my cock

Add me for some sexting/camming with my 8 inches: kik & skype & oovoo = Godda2882

if you don't think that looks tasty you're a fag

Her titties

Too nigger asshole and looks deeper than a black hole

And ass again

okay so any one who has fucked a girl knows they hide that shit cuz they feel shame that they have pms.

your stupidity leads me to believe you are from the US and probably a jake paul fan boy.

i don't know what's more sad, the fact that you are a beta bitch trying to talk shit about sex or the fact that you are a still fucking 14 years old

damn dude what a sex goddess

You contradicting fuckwit. Girl is ashamed according to you, to the point she hides the string. Yet let's me take pictures off her in that " supposed" embarrassed state. See your error here? Fuck off cunt

How old and tall is she?

Real treat, she looks incredibly similar to my girl when she was skinny

She's a ripper ;)

damn i guess i hit a nerve with the jake paul shit. your such a faggot. go beg for his cuck bitch

22 about 5.6

Hit a never yet I didn't address it? Haha ok... You're aware just saying shit doesn't make it fact, yeah?

To clarify, I had to Google that name

yep you are from the US.
that message was so badly formulated that even touring couldn't make sense of it.

learn your own fucking language, oh wait my bad you're still trying to learn it. i thought a 14 year old would have gotten further but i guess that is just the rest of the world that has higher standards.

Got something like this?

kid you are not worth my time enjoy the rest of your trolling

Not US. Do you listen, kid? Making shit up doesn't equal fact, how hard is this to comprehend? Secondly my message was coherently wrote. I do apologize that you struggle to read above a 6th grade level. Thirdly, you know who Jake Paul is hahaha, literal aids.

Why do the responses take so long?

Nah I don't sorry