Just so the IT reboot. Another childhood movie just got shit on by Hollywood's vortex of artistic compromise...

Just so the IT reboot. Another childhood movie just got shit on by Hollywood's vortex of artistic compromise. Lot of paedo undertones to cover up the fact that the clown is not remotely scary. Just an inbred actor posing as a CGI clown that appears to have some kind of syndrome.

k

I liked it

Good

Not good

>paedo undertones

Read the book you ignorant newcunt.

the original 2 part tv movie was a piece of shit outside of Tim Curry who still couldn't make the thing not suck dick

The Goonies with a killer clown.

making shit into a bigger shit doesnt justify the remakes existence

How? You saw the end I take it, before the credit roll, IT chapter 1.......woah! Why does pennywise have buck teeth and talks like a tard hopped up on sugar?

I liked it, OP

The original was shit. Tim Curry was good tho.

So if I read the book, I'll appreciate the movie? Doubtful

Right. My thoughts exactly

Tim curry was amazing. The 90's version was star studded

I encourage you to watch the made for tv version and only mind the flashback scenes

IT- enter the chromoZone

Make him sound like a drooling retard!

You are an idiot for saying that. The series was pretty good. It wasn't that great in the end, and some parts were just ok... but overall one of the better King adaptations. Calling it shit seems to indicate either you don't like horror and suspense, or you are a spoiled ten year old.

Durrrrrr. We all flooot

This is a failed attempt to revive an okay book, and an awesome TV movie

only it didn't it made a much better overall film for the majority of the viewing population

In the book, the girl's father moelsts her.
The children are all 11.
They all have sex with eachother.
The black kid is being attacekd because he is black.
Henry is fucking crazy.
Peter is even crazier.

if you honestly thought the tv movie was good I don't know what to tell you, you are the overwhelming minority

The director obviously took to the molestation part of the book and all the underage sex having. Stranger Things is pretentious garbage and so is this new movie. Bill Skarsgard is part of an inbred acting family. I give this film 2 out 5 dicks

>I give this film 2 out 5 dicks

I'd give you one big dick in the ass.

It looks like they found the guy who made sharknado and gave him a massive budget

The girl's actor is 15 in the reboot.
Ironically, she would not be old enough to go see the movie.

I take you up on your offer if they make a sequel without Bill Tardsgard

the new one? I dunno I haven't seen it I just know the tv movie was steaming garbage outside of the iconic job Tim Curry did

All I'm saying is fuck this movie. Nothing about it is redeemable. I was more amped up for the Cat in the Hat spoof trailer

She would in BC, Canada. It's only rated 14A here

Tim curry is great. I'm glad everyone can attest to that much. Bill Dkarsgard was not my first choice. I think I'd rather see a total CGI version of the clown. With the kid actors reacting to green screen

Fucked around

thats quite an astute observation. good job dumb shit

Gotta double triple

Movie sucks bruh

You mahmmah-make me money!

Not inbred, just Swedish

What a fucking joke reBoot. Money doesn't equal better. Cheap thrills blended Loli-gagging.

Saw it last night. I can't tell if it's because I already know the story or I've just become desensitized to jump scares, but the movie did absolutely nothing for me and I'm bummed about that. I guess because they didn't really give much time to IT as a character, so there was no real interesting bits there. Just this sewer clown that uses jump scares on children for no given rhyme or reason and the kids just sort of make up a fitting explanation.

Idk, I like complex monsters I guess. Normies who know nothing about IT or people who don't get exposed to horror films that often will probably enjoy it

IT is already setting box office records (biggest opening for a R-rated film, biggest opening for a horror film) and its only been out for two days. IT already made back double its production costs in one day.

I thought it was pretty good, but it was only a fragment of the book. At 95 minutes running time, I'd like to see a director's cut with a run time of 120-180 minutes with more character development and background, and I hope the success of part one will encourage the producers not to chop the final edit of part two so fucking hard.

IT is on pace to be a blockbuster, but the marketing decision to cut it down to an hour and a half was foolish. If you didn't read the book, a lot of background and important storyline themes were missing.

Kek

Op here, you said it perfectly. I didn't read the book though. Oops

I'm genuinely shocked trudeau hasn't censored the movie.

We ulll floooot!

New IT is a major letdown. Watch it for sure, you be the judge. Had all the trimmings, no substance.

BEST CLOWN

Newcunt? Doubtful

>mfw I enjoyed it highly and liked it a lot

only people that dislike it is here. youre all either pretty contrarian or too old to take off nostalgia goggles. movie was gr8. couldnt find anything bad about it. in fact, was way better than the original. not saying it was bad, but it wasnt great either

Oh boy, it's a flaming pile of garbage, that was a secondary theme also. Characters walking around garbage. What is with the zombies? Gay

to be quite honest; it's a bad idea to make a movie about some horror, that can barely be described

>Better than not great.

i just read the book
shall i wait for it 2k17 or watch the old one asap?

I appreciate your honesty.

>it's a bad idea to make a movie about some horror, that can barely be described

It was also a bad idea to screw the pooch when you knew mom was due home, don't ya think?

Pruning thread most likely. Good chat. IT SUCKS!

Tim curry carried that film, knew how to ride the line between campy and serious

Also, the ending in the book as well as the film blew

they way overdid it with ritchie cussing to the point that it wasn't even funny, just super annoying. it was also hard to take the movie serious since anytime there was a serious scene, they had to add in some sort of joke or gag. i also didn't get why they made it take place in the late 80s when both the book and original movie took place in the late 50s/early 60s

Lmao

Thanks user!

It's ok to like both. You aren't required to love one and hate the other.

Spoiler:
All of Stephen Kings works are utter shit. Yes even the dark tower.

original was even less scary than the reboot.
you fuck nuggets with your nostalgia shit fuck off you cancer inbreds
in the book the kids fuck btw you uninformed cock gobler

re-watch the original as an adult. It's not very good

Nah- uh

What is this from

killer klowns from outer space

I'm planning on it actually. The scenes where they are grown have always been corny.

great argument, your mind is less productive than a banana, you are literally a fruit, useless

They should redo tremors

yeah it was on scyfy channel a few days ago and i watched most of it. so much worse than i remember. the acting is so bad

I go bananas for potassium!

great argument, your mind is less productive than a tomato, you are literally a vegetable, useless

I like how grown up bill has a mole too.

>tomato
>vegetable
kek

I tomato is a fruit, try to ketchup with my edgy humor!