Destroying Mecca would create WWWIII

destroying Mecca would create WWWIII

so what the fuck are they thinking?

Maybe WWWIII is needed

I wish Russia would just do it

///VVVVVV\\\

Triggering Muslims seems worth it though, even if it risks another war.

Another wickedly wild war?

I support this idea

Look up what happened with Thor's oak. It would end the problem dead in its tracks, so long as you destroyed Medina as well.

What the fuck are who thinking? Anti-islamist fucktards who eat up everything their populist party throws at them? They're probably not thinking at all.

WW3: crusade edition

THEN THE HAPPININGS WILL BEGIN!

WWWIII may stop the enslavement that is to come

Fuck Islam, Fuck the Middle East, Mecca and everything else needs to be glassed. Let it all burn.

ISIS will destroy Mecca before anyone else comes near it. Maybe then "moderate" Muslims will actually doing something about their extremist brothers.

>WWWIII

Nani the fuck?

>heavily irradiate mecca with radioactive dust
>shitskins go for their pilgrimage
>get cancer and die
>no more shitskins in 1-2 generations
Sounds like a plan.

Wacky world war 3.

im sure you can find a suitable reason for the extra W

No don't blow up that cool stone, i want to know what it is

So America, Russia, and maybe even China vs. Iran and friends?

Muslim reporting in, its a good idea. If its destroyed everybody will lose faith.

The last two world wars brought us incredible advancements in technology which further helped bring the world together to form multicultural societies.

... so, really, if you are against WW3, you're a fucking racist.

many fools tried their luck with allah before you

it didn't end so well for them...just saying

soon, friend

WW3 against the middle east would be easy as fuck, though.

Same, did scientists ever examine it or are they not allowed to?

Those fools didn't have nuclear weapons

world war web Impaired islamist idiots

allah allah alllah kill kil lkill infidel infidel racism islamophobia xenophobia allah allah kill the gays.

Remember that time a fuckton of Middle Eastern nations made a coalition and tried to wipe Israel off the map and got their monkey asses handed to them?

EZ kills EZ life.

You don't start with the climax you dummies.
That just shows how america knows nothing about starting world wars.

You'd be fighting civil wars and uprisings simultaneously in practically every country though and their militaries will get serious. It'd be a nuclear war.

Of course they are not allowed to. Can you imagine the headlines?

"Sacred stone turns out to be comon meteorite; islamic world in uproar"

islamic prophecy states a skinny legged ethiopian will destroy the ka'ba. could be me

Good point

what they gonna do?

>Implying they dont want that.

Probably some ignorant uneducated "cultural Muslim."

The Kaaba has been destroyed before; bombing it is not a novel idea. The destruction of the temple doesn't negate Muslim faith, because it's the site itself that is holy, not the temple.

NUKE THE CUBE
lets get this war over with.
lets END niggerlam/islam/religionofPISS once and for all.

your path is down the nile and to the right

holy ground zero

Yeah I cant wait for Web 3.0 either desu

RARE

yeah I'm sure it'll still be holy when it's irradiated for the next 30 years

No civil wars, just total slaughter. There will be no Muslims left after a month of total war.

nuclear bomb, scorched earth. Anyone that goes near it will be killed

Why not just hire some guys associated with not one nation to carpet bomb them, and crash land the planes in the pacific?

Better yet, why not get a giant Australian or African flag on them?

You know what must be done.

Return sanity to the world and I will personally carry you to the gates of Valhalla.

Sorry you lost the last two.

Is there a way to make the land permanently toxic without having to harm the surrounding countries?

I know the Kabbahs been destroyed before but the city itself hasn't been turned into an uninhabitable wasteland. Its supposed to become a safe haven eventually when all the evil inhabiting it is thrown out so maybe some people will interpret things differently but who knows.

Destroying Mecca would force our leaders to launch a total defensive war against Islam and be the death knell of multiculturalism and leftism.

Oh and before any thickos looking at the number of Muslims and thinking we can't win: you have no idea what combined Western, Russian and Chinese military power would look like.

how long would WW3 even last with how strong murica is? we're so far ahead of everyone else military wise

>implying there are fat ethiopians
>ilplying your lack of vitamine could break anything
>implying you wouldn't die of polio halfway to kaa'ba(pbuh)
>implying feeding the vultures(if there is anythingleft to eat) wouldn't be the only good use to that pathetic thing you call your life
get lost

>can you imagine
I want to believe

WW3?

You mean Russia USA Europe China against arab world?

RIP middle east.

Depends on the fallout patterns and how much there is.

Making the land toxic you could just carpet bomb it and then do a once-over with chlorine and mustard gas, the finish off with a sprinkling of arsenic.

Again Nukes and the vast numbers negate your argument

>implying winning the war matters
>implying that destroying europe just for the fuck of it isn't the actual goal

They could just lie about the results, I wonder if they're curious themselves.

Enjoy the nuclear allahcaust

Ideally we work against their prophecies.

This is what Muslims or girly leftists say every single time this topic is brought up to concern troll the idea out of people's minds.

The destruction of Mecca would absolutely start a clash of civilizations within 24 hours. People who say "They would just rebuild like they did before" are shills, because they are referencing incidents long ago where OTHER Sunni Muslims attacked the Kaaba.

>stolen soviet nukes are being smuggled into european major cities
>pakistan "loses" all his nukes to terrorists

Lul

>tfw WWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII is looming

allahcaust confirmed

Destroying Meccca would create WWWIII3

NOT WWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXVVVBBBMMMXXXXX!!!!!!!

Transgenderism isn't helping

If you can dream it, you can meme it.

I implore people to harness the meme magic and make daily meccadeath threads

Time to turn all of them into Children of Atom.

It's exactly what we need to create this race war Sup Forums is always on about.

No Muslim country has nukes and for once they won't have the numbers either given the resulting chimpout would pit them up against every single non-Musilm in the world.

Western borders will be easily defended if we mass our armed forces up to protect the external permits and internal populations would be easily rounded up and detained or killed in most countries where they have a sub 1mil population.

World Wide Web 3.0? Sounds ok

FPBP.

Islam's hit-and-run tactics are just going to continue until the West takes drastic and decisive action. Blowing up that fucking cube would be a great start.

Pakistan has nukes, Iran and Turkey could make then.

I don't follow. Why would ISIS destroy Mecca? Have they expressed a desire to do so?

I'm so scared of a bunch of backwards ass muslims nations starting a war

Maybe theyll crawl out of their sand huts with some poorly made bottle rockets

>B-but wouldn't that be a..
>a
>false flag

Hmm. But if the prophesy does not come true, wouldn't that undermine the credibility of the faith?

Pakistan has nukes.
Turkey has american nukes and stolen soviet nukes.
You also forget tha Israel would provide nukes to ignite the war even further.

The Saudi royal family are kaffir and they would destroy the city in the process of "liberation"

desu elimination of Islam and a resurgence of nationalism is a cause I'm willing to die for.

You'd need to turn the place into another Chernobyl. Then again, the sandniggers would still go and develop abnormalities from radiation exposure but no one would be able to tell the difference.

They blow up mosques and other random muslim stuff claiming it isnt muslim. They may be actually retarded enough to do it

Simply put, Muslims don't have the nukes.
We do, WWIII against muslims would actually not destroy the planet like WWIII with a nuclear power would.
Pakistan does sure, but they don't have the delivery system to hit anyone important.

Pakistan has relatively few nukes afaik, and I'm certain they'd shoot them at India first.

Muslims don't just start wars nigger they move next door and act like psychotic assholes. Then they just keep dialing up the heat until everyone moves out. Every last fucking place they go.

CIA needs to get on this

True, Pakistan has nukes but think about the fact that all the other nuclear powers will be focused on them. And the fact that they have India next door means they will keep them in their back pocket.

There won't be enough time for other Muslim nations to create nukes because it would escalate so quickly.

Destroying the cube or even irradiating the land is not enough.
The ground itself must still be haram hundreds of years after the radiation clears.
The ground must be soaked with salted pig guts every month for 20 years straight.
The cube must be broken down, fed to pigs, shat out and then reassembled as an unholy mockery of everything islam stands for.

I personally call in a firebomb onto my muslim infested city. Russians/Chinese would be kind enough to drop one.

>WWWIII
No it wouldn't
The moment kebab moved to try and hit us we would wipe them out
Every.Single.One of them
Our country is on edge, our nigger president has the charisma of a week old sock filled with jizz, and our military wants to destroy something so bad you can almost feel it.
Moment Muhammad and his merry men try to actually go to war with America in an undeniable way is the moment kebab gets permanently removed from the planet and Islam stricken form the record books

>the US, Russia and China against mudslimes
It wouldn't even be a war.

Have a bacon barbecue there every other Friday.

>destroying Mecca would create WWWIII
MAKE IT HAPPEN

those are big jets

make north korea nuke it. nobody will care, the backlash will be non existend