Other urls found in this thread:

countryeconomy.com/hdi/portugal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good bye Spain.
Good bye Greece.

why so?

this

Get rekt Greece. The rest I don't care.

Both are the trash of Europe, and if I could, I would extinguish their shit cultures.

what about Portuga?, is way worse tham the other ones

I can only pick 2.
Portugal is also shit.

As someone who lives in Barcelona, I would't say I live in a trash place. It is very developed compared to a lot of cities I've been in this continent, Rome, Lisbon or Athenes are worse

same

without spain there europeans wouldnn't have discovered ameriaca, Colon was Italian but the Catholic Kings paid his journey.

Are you Spanish?

Barcelona is not the capital. Go to Milan for example, more developed than Rome for sure.

Same.
Also, Catalunya is not spain.

I know. I juat hink Spain has a lot of high developed cities like madrid, barceona or Bilbao, same happens with Italy, but the other countries (greece and portugal) are way worse. Even some countries in central Europe are worse

Para por favor

>Northern Spain: burn (+0,5)
>Southern Italy: burn (+0,5)
>Portugal: burn (+1)
>Greece: saved

It's always about overall average. For example Milan is fucking more developed than Berlin. But Germany overall is more developed than Italy.

Who needs Greece. Is fucking useless.

But Germany overall is full of niggers and they're eager to collect even more of them.

Also their people morale has been cucked by the jews with the holohoax thing, so it will be worse for them day after day.

Italy is racist and is less cucked from this point of view.

>Alberto Barbosa spotted

Spain didn't start the discovery era, it was Portugal. Besides the portuguese already knew the existence of land after the Atlantic, that's what the Treaty of Tordesillas is all about, it was just a matter of time.

No. I'm Italian and I live in Germany.

Fuck Portugal and Greece.

ITT: Spaniards complaining

This.

Ci serve per fini di marketing

Arr you sure i cant burn all 4?

No pls I wanna live

If you burn greece where will all you fat ugly Germans, Dutch, British and Nordic faggots go on summer? I know you cant afford to visit the Caribbean. You hate Greece but you are there every summer smh

I think you meant spain instead of greece

Only burn 2 ? I would burn them all except Italy, only because of its food.

I would burn Greece and Italy, because they were once cultural heavens but now both are nothing but gypsy sandnog mongrels.

Italy and Greece are not white countries

Save Italy
>for food
Save Greece
>for the KKE

lmao, to much fags here:

Greece: The fathers of Western values and real philosophy (metaphysics). if you do not support this go to kiss some abrahamic religion ass.

Italy: Roman empire, the beginning of western society. go to africa or some nordic huts if you don't like this.

Spain: conquerors of the world, big ass empire with tons of history

Portugal: big ass empire with tons of history.

Too much brainwash due to the actual shit politics of this countries and "muh nazis are the best" meme and other stuff like that

All the fucking Germans go to north-east Italy.

>Trash of Europe
>Shit culture
Bro do you even history? Greece had culture before most of North-West Europe

Thank you for making a decent post.

El tonto de Sup Forums

Its still a bit shit here though.
Would still choose Portugal and Greece though

Most of the people replying here havent even visited the countries mentioned. If you think Spain,Italy,Portugal and Greece are worse right now then what can I say about Paris, Sweden,Germany and London? At least we dont get sandnigger dick every day.

Creo que todo somos tontos aqui

Totally agree. Mediterranean Europeans are the master race

I live in Spain and I can say without a doubt places like London and Berlin are miles better.

Way more money, jobs, opportunities, more civilized. Like always the only thing better here is the weather.

In south-east Italy we got lots of them as well in Summer.

Yes all that is true but its also all in the past. Every country has its prime time period. But right now those countries are shit.

Wow!
A comment that makes sense...
I thought I was on Sup Forums!

Portugal
Greece
Two useless countries

Agreed.

I would also add some of our current perks, though.
While I have to admit our politics are shit (well, they are so almost everywhere in the world), we are also some of the countries with the best environment (as in some simple traditions, weather, nature in general, and geographical position).
For real, it's hard to get used to some of the "better" cities (eg I saw some people mentioning London) once you get used to the easygoing life over here.
And these are still very rich countries with immigration policies that, while still a little bit problematic, actually make sense.

Ya está el chupapollas de los europeos. Seguramente seas del Sur porque he vivido en BCN y Madrid y te aseguro que estamos igual que en Berlín en calidad de vida aunque no se cobre tanto

The Greeks and the Romans tried their best to civilize the pathetic barbarians that were roaming Europe back in the day.

how so? Not so cucked like your shitty muslim trash mudhole?

WE WUZ KANGS

Like you nigger.
You insult my nation you expect what's coming for you asshole, say that to my face

This

Yo vivo en Barcelona y si en calidad de vida es lo mismo de Berlin pero no hay oportunidad y trabjos aqui como ahi

HDI mesures hor developed a country is from 0 to 100
Portugal-83 (worse than Argentina or chile)
-Greece-86
-Italy/Spain-87.5

Triggered espanito, how many mudholes have fucked you today? Don't come here though, we don't accept NIGGERS in this pure white soberano reino.

But farming, bronze, ironworking, urban life, were all from Iraq and Syria, doesn't mean that nowadays they're great.

Well, my post was more focused on "the influence on history"... agree that now are shit. Is the sad part, watching how easy can go to the irrelevance this countries that fighted so much for creating a decent place for live.

Fuck Iberia

Dafuq? I see no relation between mt comment and yours get out

LIES

countryeconomy.com/hdi/portugal

Jealous of our pure white feudo, miudo we have hot white bitches ready to give us the tit all day 24/7 no nigger enters in my sight of vision while i'm chilling with my bros we ain't got time for mixed bullshit you try to feed us with your cucked presidents and we wuz kangz bullshit americano de merda suck my royal sailor 8 inch cock mudhole.

Spain and Italy

goodbye fucking smug cunts (especially Spain)

84 then still so behind from your Iberian big brother

Checked this on wikipedia right now...
Fake

These four countries are the only ones that enjoy life and know how to live though. You hate us cause you aint us. All summer beach parties, night clubs, fucking your bitches who come to my country and seeing British hoes getting humiliated in public. I love it, your women are easier than ours btw.

Portugal is 84,3
Greece is 86
And Italy and Spain are 88.5 and 88.7
The point is the same, 2 of these countries are still not shit, the others...

I have no ideia what is that hdi crap but IN REAL LIFE something that you americanos de merda never heard about because you fap in your chairs 24/7 looking at your imaginary waifus i rarely see niggers in our pure future to be kingdom walking around, instead of you we dom't believe in the shit media feeds us with and we have influence all around the world altough having only 10 million inhabitants, we dom't let niggers come here and destroy everything we've built lime you and that's why you are falling to china you have everything money, influence but you are getting so cucked you don't see quantity is worse than QUALITY and that's what we have more here in the mighty portugal respect to all our 1000 year antecestors who although small like they were were able to resist always and forever to the giant pieces of shit like you. AMOR À PÁTRIA AGORA E PARA SEMPRE bless the lord and son and may he bless our beautiful state amen.

but you're all poor and unemployed so women quickly get back to us once they realise it

PIGS

Women actually just get back to you because we find others, kek.

Your post is wrong in so many levels.
1. I'm Spanish so pretty much everything you said is useless for me.
2. The fact that you are not aware of what HDS is, shows your level of intelligence (not so high if you ask)
3. Even if Portugal had a great history as you say (which I don't doubt as someone who knows about Portuguese history) that doesn't mean that Portugal is great. Becouse as I see things Portugal now is so far away from the rest of Europe (I've been there)
4. I'm white. But I don't give a fuck about the inmigrants coming to my country. In fact that's a little bit of an indicator. Inmigrants go to countries they know they are great to life. And about the niggers... boy America, with its 13% of niggers) is far from our countries so if the only good thing you can say about your country is that it is bot full of inmigrants, then I can figure how Portugal mut be
5- Pls, don't be so patriotic. Portugal has done nothing for you and the fact that you feel patriotic and love a country as shitty as yours makes me sick. Yeah, your country conquered a lot of territories and discovered a lot more. But, what has that lead to? Yeah nothing,

Com'è la germania? E fattibile vivere li decentemente rispetto all'Italia? I salari invece sono più alti proporzionalmente?

Per quanto ne so dipende dalla città.
Oddio, hanno politiche strause in Germania a favore dei migranti (per dirti, conosco un drogato che è stato rimandato al mio paese da lì perché si drogava assai proprio e la Germania gli paga una pensione piuttosto grossa), ma in alcune la vita costa davvero tanto.
Ma se vuoi drainarli di qualche soldo a quanto ne so è piuttosto facile.

>Colon

Save Portugal and Italy

REKT