I Just won $16 Million in the lottery and noone knows and i dont know what to do

I Just won $16 Million in the lottery and noone knows and i dont know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4100794-northern-dynasty-minerals-multi-bagger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy Bitcoin

If dubs you must donate it to nearest Mosque

Keep it quiet.
Also talk to a wealth manager, seriously.
If you don't, you will probably be broke within 5 years.

invest it, live of interest for the rest of your life

then spread the joy

id like 20 grand for a down payment on a house

This

Hire an attorney, a CPA and a Financial Advisor. Draft a will and spread your assets out to as many different financial instruments as you can. Don't tell anybody shit until you've done everything these advisors say needs to be done to protect your assets.

Keep it a fucking secret. Don't waste it, invest some of it. Use most of it to make sure you will stay rich. Seriously if anyone

>$20,000 for a down payment on a house

Where the fu I do you live?

i'd like one of the new Mustangs, if you could then sent it to germany for ne you would be my all time hero ;-)

If anyone knows they will all need some of it and resent you for not sharing. Lucky bastard. I would be capable of changing my life for 100g.

oh shit, that reminds me, i gotta check my ticket

southern ontario, hour north of toronto

20k downpayment would get a 5-ish acre property in the country

Help some b/tard pay off student debts.

Anything helps, I graduated with honors.

[email protected]

Talk to a wealth advisor at Northwestern Mutual or something. They know what's up

Did you actually win the lottery or are you just bullshitting? Im asking a genuine question.

Could help me get a gaming PC. One I have right now is 6 years old and dying :(

Fuck me. CA fag here. $20k dp would get me a double wide in a meth neighborhood

Yeah I won too. $4,990,000 usd

Not this.
Buy something real and tangible that won't flop once the darkweb is destroyed and drugs are legalized anyway.

as i stated, country property, same story here in canada

cities are for fags

where did you buy the ticket?

you can use it too... well buy me a game on eh steam ? pls ?

Open an animal shelter for the animals lost and/or hurt in Florida

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

This

>If anyone knows they will all need some of it and resent you for not sharing.

Also this.

Never promise anyone anything either verbally or in writing. Relatives and other WILL show up with their hands out looking for free money. Set an amount (less than $10,000 is best) and make it clear that it's a one time gift. If people want more, send them to a bank to apply for an actual loan. Never co-sign for anyone either because they WILL default and you'll be on the hook.

never tell anyone just keep it and suddenly buy a mansion and nice car and just abandon your family

Buy Sup Forums and immediately terminate it for maximum lulz, you would be the all-time master troll which no one would surpass

Don't tell ANYONE!
> Not even close family.
Literally some on my partners side noticed I had a lot of money, and I had assholes I had never even met coming and giving me all kinds of shit sob stories.

Others showing up just wanting to be friends and chill... Parasites, don't tell.

>I would be capable of changing my life for 100g.
You can retire in 5 years with that much money

Do not tell anyone. Consult a lawyer. If your state allows you to remain anonymous, create an entity and accept the winnings into the entity. Hire smart people to manage your money.

Or

But a $10,000,000 commercial property. A 7 cap would net u $700,000 annually. Surely enough to live and do as you wish. Forever. Rent growth over the years will increase cash flow and value of property.

how?

Englishbro here, 20k would get you a downpayment on fuck-and-all. I'm looking at a 5bed with a small garden for £375,000. POUNDS..... that's like 5 trillion in mickeymouse money.

Pretty much this. Get a lawyer and a good financial advisor, and invest in property.

You gotta get a lawyer and accountant and another set to watch eachother son they don't screw ya. Give them insentives to catch the others screwing around.

Also paypal me 1000 dollars and i'll be your friend, user.
Paypal.me/etorres6994

SeeAnon just get a wealth manager or whatever and deal with what the fuck to do with that kind of money.

If trips go to a homeless, whip out a fat stack of hundreds, flip through it in front of him, and walk away laughing.

Show some compassion, they like to be referred to as Ameritards not 'animals'

>Go to a bank
>Acquire a commercial credit line using that money as collateral
>Use credit line to purchase a house in cash
>Rent out house and immediately go to bank and get commercial loan on the value of the house
>Use loan money to refill credit line, dump ALL extra rent money into first commercial loan
>When credit line is full, buy another house
>Rinse
>Repeat

You can actually do it with a fair bit less than $100k, but it's a lot more difficult because of how it limits you.

>this

if user did win he should buy land and build a gokart track. qt's love gokarts. also get some bling.

send me money over paypal OP

Also, upon helping another family member out, (both hard working decent folks that just had a hard time during the recession.So I floated them some of their mortgage payments.

Well the chick told her sister, who then filed rape accusations against me, literally met her once, at Christmas, about 3 years prior to the accusation.
Went without a lawyer, thinking - this shit is retarded... she even told her sister(the one I helped) that for 20,000 she would withdraw it...
Spent a week in jail until my lawyer could clear it up, but really, that kind of SHIT is what you should ESPECT if you tell ANYONE.

> Also, grats user, I hope it makes you happy :)

And there it is already. Keep it a secret OP, or everyone will turn into a beady-eyes sob story like this faggot

Send me some cash nigger, I'm broke af.

I have a lotto 649 ticket for tonight. If I don't win I'm killing myself.
> gg

can I have 2k? I could really use it.

keep it a secret lots of people would want a chunk of that change never knowin what they might do

psh, the jackpot is at the minimum right now

buy tickets when the jackpot gets nice and fat

also, livestream your suicide, i wanna watch

>Make a conscious decision to go to a place for years where you will not make money at all and only rack up debt
>g-g-g-guy p-please pay my bills, im just a poor """student""" its not my mistake I have debt

>darkweb is destroyed and drugs are legalized anyway.
u wot m8?

lotto is buying hope but 2 every week and you dont have to think about your problems get depress buy another get hope rinse and repeat

check my trips
give me $1000

Have the CPA pay the taxes fucking outright.

Get all of that shit done so you don't end up like some other lotto winner that loses everything & maybe spends jail time for tax evasion, etc.

Also live within your fucking means.
Just because you won, say, $10m, that does not mean you have the assets to live in a $1m house for the rest of your life.

My general rule is - you want your home to be worth no more than 100% of your yearly income.

First form a trust, put all the money in that trust. Reason - this way no one can sue you personally and take your winnings for bullshit reasons. The trust cannot be sued for your actions . then open a offshore bank account in belize and one in panama. you need to become citizens of these nations. which will give you a passport for each nation. renounce your US citizenship so you dont have to pay taxes. this will make you a non-Resident Alien and basically immune to the law. All assets you buy are through the Trust. theres more but thats teh first few steps to actually keeping your money

And don't buy retail real estate unless it is irreplaceable. As in, corner of main and main in a highly desirable area. Retail is changing and will be drastically different in a decade. Buy office or even better, industrial. Retail products will be stored in cheap industrial space awaiting automated distribution, as opposed to sitting on store shelves for people to buy in person. Strategic industrial (proximity to ports, railroads, airports etc).

oh nigga

Five mill is enough for me. I'm not greedy.
Ya. I fantasize.

Just saying... there is a lot of FRAGILE ground holding up bitcoin right now.
Probably won't happen.... Probably.
But that can be said of most investments.
Bitcoin is unique though.. in that it is not actually worth anything.

reroll

>be a retard
>mother has my bank card and all that
>live off welfare, no social life
>buy a lottery ticket one day for $25
>win
>go with mum to sort it all out
>just excited to my self a new laptop
>mum holds onto the money in her bank account
>got myself a new laptop
>live on
>mother dies a decade later
>going through paperwork i learn i won 26mil
>mum spent it all on buying expensive handbags and buying overpriced dogs and funding some dog show
>she left me with 53million debt
>literally only valuable thing i have is my 10y.o alienware laptop
>claim bankruptcy

Roll

Invest 5 million into bitcoin. Don't spend it on dumb shit like cars and clothes.

You can't inherit debt, moran.

>16M, yay, financial independence
>take a loan.

I know this will generate much more money, but fuck this sounds stupid.

Well, when I ordered some acid a long time ago from deep web and had some coins left.
Dug up my old laptop and got a easy few grand off that.
Drugs are probably most popular, but the black market will never go away for other products and you can even buy 'illegal' weed from dealers in Amsterdam.
If tor networks get taken down, some nerd will just develop his own. It's too big to get destroyed.

I was acquainted with a guy that won about $80k when he hit 5 and the bonus on a 649 ticket

but, honestly, he's probably down overall. Even if he was up the day he won, I'll bet he's back under by now. He bought so many fucking tickets...

I also knew a girl that hit 5 out of 6 the first time she played, she played the fucking "lucky numbers" on the back of a fortune cookie. But it only paid like $2k

I hit 4 out of 6 once... $65 -_-

I would work at a job that doesn't pay well but you enjoy. I would work at a record shop or a bowling alley.

I'd also do coke.

>but fuck this sounds stupid.
And this mindset right here is why rich people are rich and you're poor

Yes you can.

yes you can retard

>>Invest 5 million into bitcoin. Don't spend it on dumb shit like cars and clothes.

lol bitcoin is even dumber than cars & clothes

Silly Billy

Give me $280 so I can buy an anvil?

take the money outright not the monthly payments

nah, I think he's right. You can't inherit debt unless you co-sign or otherwise commit to it

How's taking a loan better than simply buying that property with the money you've got? Or are you talking about much more expensive property?

Ok...buy the property outright.
What's your next step?
How do you intend to buy the next one?

He was a retard and was probably coaxed into signing shit. Creditors always like more names down on a contracts as it gives them more people to rape if it goes south. In any case though creditors will always chase your relatives or widows; the only escape is claiming bankruptcy unless you take them to court over it.

because the question he was replying to was how to do it with $100k (not $16M)

so, yes, he was talking about more property

I'm not saying I completely agree with him, but that's the answer to your question

We can only hope. It's painfully easy to locate most encrypted servers that VPNs use. Its also pretty easy for the laws to change and require anyone hosting VPN servers to give up user info. Or even ISPs, which we are dangerously close to already.
Im just saying. Don't trade your entire paycheck for them.
Learn how to short sale... we still have a few more years of that bitcoin rollercoaster.

Got what you mean, Donald Trump.

Peterborough? Lindsay? I live close by. Want to share the wealth?

Yeah, just noticed. That's a solid thing to do with 100k, but 16M is a whole different deal.

>$1m house for the rest of your life.
You could live in a $1m house for the rest of your life no problem with 10 million and live the rest of your life wealthy as fuck as long as you dont blow the rest on lamborghinis and bugatti veyrons and other shit you dont need

Give me one million to start with. After that - invest it in something usefull. Or just put it in the bank and enjoy life.

No you can't.
You're retarded.
So many retards. I'd leave people I hated my debt.

No. Just don't pay and don't sign. They have zero power.

ur retarted go back school

Dude I'm 100% right and you are 100% wrong. Show me one credible source claiming that you can inherit debt. You can't. That's nonsense.

This

There is a company named Northern Dynasty Minerals. They are hoping to get bought out by the end of the month. Invest in this company user, and I wish I could give you an e-mail so you could let me know how it turns out, but this is Sup Forums and that's not in either of our best interest. Long story short, Northern Dynasty Minerals found one of the largest precious metal deposits in Canadian history and do not possess the capital to process the minerals. A deal that is in the works right now can turn 10 million into 100 million within the month. Of course, invest at your own risk. Even though im 99% sure this is a fake post, I want it to be real. Good luck, and if you are indeed a lottery winner and you choose to make this investment, never forget to be kind to stay humble and keep most of that money in an investment.

Dubs doesn't lie, right?

If it was me, I'd sit on it for a year and bank the interest. After that, I'd buy a decent car, not to flashy. I'd fix anything that needs fixing for my immediate realitives and I'd set aside tuition for my kids.

Past that, the rest wouldn't really matter so I'd buy a jet ski.

Here is the article in case you are interested user. I wish you a heavy fortune.

Being way too conservative.

I'd buy a mansion in LA or similar and spend my days working out, swimming, playing video games and having fun.

Wow I'm a retard I didn't even post it. Here
seekingalpha.com/article/4100794-northern-dynasty-minerals-multi-bagger

>Northern Dynasty Minerals found one of the largest precious metal deposits in Canadian history
>desperately looking to be purchased
No one here cares about your company going under, faggot

Where

Enjoy your life, invest some money, save some, rest spend. Just make sure that in the end you won't end up with 0.

Hf, we all envy you.

>e is the article in ca
those shit get boring fast if u in life you need a goal to work to