Any other self loathing Italian Americans here? We are pretty much the blacks of white America

Any other self loathing Italian Americans here? We are pretty much the blacks of white America.

>looks wise indistinguishable from mexicans
>Culture that glorifies crime and violence just like blacks
>Generally blue collar or lower class
>Muh dick all the time just like blacks
>Gaudy style
>Trouble speaking proper English

Wish I had blue eyes and blonde hair tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbëreshë_people
youtube.com/watch?v=FloeB_fhFSE
youtube.com/watch?v=OkSM2gwBGBE
youtu.be/HJjNjXZTwSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blonde hair blue eyes is already very uncommon within the white community.

La Guardia
Cuomo
Giuliani
De Blasio
Scalia
Scorsese
Coppola
Tarantino
De Niro
Brando
Pacino

how can you be ashamed of such people? you let mutilated inbred protestants memeing you about dagos and guineas? they'd cut their arms off in order to live in Italy or at least be of italian descent and you are ashamed?

grow a pair

Blue eyes are very common in Britain. Blonde hair not so much.

>We are pretty much the blacks of white America.

No that would be the Irish.

>America
>white community

You Italians are alright. With the exception of the smelly ones in Europe never bathing, there's nothing wrong with Italians. They even have the second best bees.

>De Blasio
>Tarantino
Shit, dude. Are you trying to cheer him up or make him more depressed?

you faggots ARE NIGGERS. scumbag grease ball white niggers. every last one of you filthy degenerate mafia wannabe PUSSYS.

every one of those punks you names is garbage, y ou dipshit kike.

What happened to all the Italian American women? I remember a lot of qt dagettes in my childhood but it seems like they're all gone these days. Sad

Italians aren't similar to Italian Americans. Italian Americans are to Italians in the same way that Irishmen are to Irish Americans

Whites will become extremely rare.

Blonde hair blue eyes is already a sight to see. Exotic etc.

Like an albino deer in the forest. A ghost.

I see them all the time here lol.

DEGO! WE SAY DEGO! DAYLIGHT COME AND WE WANT YOU TO GO HOME!

So...exactly the same?

>England

Maybe in America but then you are all a pack of niggers.

I've met Irish Americans and actual Irish people. They're not the same. x Americans always try too hard to identify with x while in x country the people there don't have to try.

Wrong

Yeah but Pizza evens that shit out Mario

Irish americans are the worst.

Italians don't even come close.

seems like they run NYC and NJ tho

Okay Cletus you tell'um

I'm 100% Italian. Left Brooklyn for the suburbs at a young age. Got called spic, whop, etc growing up by white peers. But I have blue eyes and a big dick and olive skin so once high school hit to present day i've done well for myself. Sure, the culture is gaudy and anti-intellectual, but you yourself can make the best of it.

Italians don't glorify violence.... the mafia isn't about being violent, they are organized crime, keyword being organized. They glorify people who organize efforts to make money outside of the system, of which they believe is exploiting them for cheap labor.

Italians have the highest IQ average of any white nation (102). The type of people you're criticizing are sicilians, who are mixed with niggers. This is why they're darker skinned and have lower academic scores, IQ's and income performance.

Northern Italians -> white
Southern Italians -> mostly white

What the fuck is it with these self loathing Italians? Our culture does not glorify crime and violence you fucking imbicile. And because you may have a shitty blue collar job doesn't mean literally millions of Italians haven't contributed and made successful lives out of nothing. Man up.

Now go home and get your fucking shinebox

And black, have barbecue (which, if you've ever had the real deal, is vastly superior to American-Italian food)

Daily reminder that Italians are not white

>De Niro
>notoriously only dates negroids
Here he is with his negro wife and her retarded kid

No you don't faggot.

UK is cuckland. Blonde hair blue eyes is rare everywhere except Sweden and Germany.

spoken like a real long island grease bag, you better get back to the deli tony they waiting on there salamis and shit.
SLANG THEM DELI MEATS PUNK BITCH
HOWS THE BLACK GF?

HAHAHAHA

Terroni genes not even once

I don't care 2bh, I've aleays thought of myself as "American" as opposed to "Italian"

>De Blasio
>another oil driller
here he is with his sheboon and their two halfrican mongrel shitskin

why are italians so superior

This guy gets it.

Northern Italians -> white
Southern Italians -> mostly white

Superior to Greeks, but only just

>Tarantino
grew up watching his mother bring home random niggers to suck and fuck in front of him. now he marches in BLM and promotes #WhiteGeNOcide

Are blonde haired blue eyed people really that rare in 62% land?

>i'm 100% Italian

see flag , no you aren 't

THIS
this is what greaseball americans look like. NYC and NJ full of these creatures.

nice """"""""wife"""""""

fucking dumb italiano peice of shit. you forgot the spray tan tho!!!??? i guess you made up for it with the sheboon and 2 nigglets.

screw you nigger
we're both mediterranian

>>looks wise indistinguishable from mexicans

Latin looks, latin lover.

>>Culture that glorifies crime and violence just like blacks

If by violence you mean arts and food, sure. Italian-italians also build some amazing ships.

>>Generally blue collar or lower class

Bullshit. The Italian side of my family is middle-class like most Italo-Americans. The other side is hill-folk if you want lower class but amazing people.

>>Muh dick all the time just like blacks

You would, too, except micropenis.

>>Gaudy style

No.

>>Trouble speaking proper English

whatsamaddawhichyou?

I see people with blonde hair and blue eyes all the time. As frequently as I do without.
I don't live in the city though.

I don't get why that other guy is stirring up such a fuss. My mum is blonde haired and blue eyed.

HOLY SHIT ITALIANS ACTUALLY THINK THIS!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

whew
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>Tfw I'm half Italian/half Greek masterrace
file eimai theos, den kano plaka

why do some americans, swedes and germans hate them selves?

You get this chance once only, and should be grateful for been given it, lyfe. Also you aren't niggers so wtf... I understand it's sore to not be a hard farting norse übermench, but you deal with the cards you are given in life.

>grow a pair

For the jew it is in the religion and blood.

fuck all american italians.

fuck every one of you.

dirty wop scum.

I have some relatives living in italy, they probably have albanian blood in them though

If your not self-hating to some extent, your not really an Italian.

>have albanian blood
Arbereshe ?
They immigrated way back in 6th century, though

Don't forget, WOPs also all "Have a cousin in the Mob who will fuck you up!"

I grew up with 2 cousins who were blonde hair blue eyed out of about 12 gramdkids.My grandma was Swedish and English ancestry.

The girls were blonde. Blonde is even more rare for white males.

REEEEEEEEE get out filthy albo

>arbereshe
i dont speak turkish

you fags love albanians anyways
and my relatives are white so its ok

dumb ass European there is nothing stopping 2 Italians in America from having a kid

So fuck the people who actually don't leech off welfare, work for a living, try and raise strong families, and know their culture and place in the world?

Yeah eat my ass. Faggot

How could you say that man? Look at what Italians have accomplished in their long history. Some of the greatest scientific and philosophic minds in history.

You've also done extremely well for yourself in the states. Say what you will about the mafia, but they had the balls to take what they needed and the ingenuity to keep it.

Fuck them other fake whites. Theyre the ones that should be envious of you.

Yeah, I have dark brown with a little blonde while my sister has light brown and blonde

It's a bait, never met any italian that looks like a mexican. I'm italo-portuguese and slightly german and I'm not even close to mexican, in my trip to Mexico tI was asked a lot if I were an european tourist.

It's been said but
>De blasio
>tarantino

oh and Coppola is a filthy WOP kike

The only "white" person to ever rob me was a filthy WOP who loved his nigger friends

Italians are cool user.

it's not steppenigger speak lad
Look it up if you want
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbëreshë_people

>you fags love albanian

albos are merely human , indistinguishable from rapefugees

>Italian-american greaseball wog

>actual Italian

pick one

This. Also, most American Italians are closer to sicilians than other Italians

Fuck off Spaghetti niggers. Your kind has been tainted by muslim nigger blood (the Moors)
You're a treacherous, conniving group, no better than gypos or mudshits or even jews for that matter

this is what it's like living around italians

youtube.com/watch?v=FloeB_fhFSE

>white America.

Italian Americans have done well for themselves too. Theyre not all wogs.

Every culture/race or whatever in the states have their own trash. Germans/English have the white trailer trash and rednecks, Irish have the boston niggers, Italians have the guedos etc

The trash is just more noticeable than the people who keep their heads down and work a hard and productive life.

Most greek families in Italy are mixed and have integrated in the arberesh community, since they had religious and cultural links and albos where the majority.

his wife legit doesn't look human

i would paste some merchant meme for you to scroll past but this much stupid is 100% organic
youtube.com/watch?v=OkSM2gwBGBE

your food is god tier and your women are quite the time lad

dont be so hard on yourself

t. Muhammed Achmed Hussein

albo diaspora detected
ebin meem

Irish are cucks and irish americans aren't

Why do you hate Italian-Americans so much?

I'm 20% more likely to be white than you.

This
Glad that I have no Albo blood
Father is pure Ionian islander, mother from Tuscany

Jersey Shore cast=definite nigger tier

they're just relatives, they dont have any connection to me pls stop

Remember that time he stumped the trump? youtu.be/HJjNjXZTwSA

his came out of a faggot father, how could you believe he wouldn't have developed some kind of sexual paraphilia?

he is actually banging a gorgeous, self-determined, autonomous, strong chimp.
nothing wrong with zoophilia itself, I'm far more concerned about the offsprings.

Still, episodic examples aren't going to get uf much farther in understanding the self-loathing, attention whoring, self-pityfull post of OP

>watching his mother bring home random niggers to suck and fuck in front of him
SAUCE

>indistinguishable from mexicans
wut