Is self-management a good thing?

>players basically decide who plays based on hierarchies/friendships
>when to take days off or have lighter trainings
>we pull it off on Sunday, """""Mister"""""", don't worry

From one hand, it gave Zizou a CL, they're on their way to the next round this season and have the advantage on the league. On the other hand it all seems to be falling apart.

is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/mar/02/claudio-ranieri-leicester-city-discipline-success-theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is a word for that. It's exposed.

Fuck off, Jerónimo, with that commie atitude! If it wasn't solely for based Casemiro, Atlético would have raped them in the finals. Plus, they are just being incredibly lucky this season

Zidane is not a good manager. Out of Copa, slipping the league and probably won't win the CL again.

this pretty much, based tuga

congrats for bumping a dead and retarded thread.

nothing is falling apart on this team and it's so fucking obvious.

Self-management = no management

Might as well have Ramos as player-coach.

if letting the worst Barca leading La Liga isnt falling apart, what is then, my ameriquito fellow?

Here's what happens
>get harsh manager in drilling team well
>player get moody and force him out
>nice or weak manager comes in
>team does well for 6-12 months because they're happy and well drilled
>then goes to shit because new manager has no control to drill or make changes.

It's basically Ancelotti's whole career and Zidane was so blatant about it that he was fucking using Benitez's notebooks.

Thanks, filhote

you're welcome, bacalhau

That's called being a lazy motherfucker.

No, is not.

Screencapping

I think someone with personality would have worked at madrid, benitez's training and drilling is top notch but he's a massive weirdo and unlikeable by all accounts

It's Papá (NOT PAPAI, YOU FUCKING RETARD) Bacalhau for you, son

wat?

DON'T SAY PAPAI!

AND IT'S PAI NATAL, NOT PAPAI NOEL!

Autism

>quarto de banho
>auto carro
>tiro de esquina
>alcunha
>ananás
>rabo
>guarda-redes
>equipa

*autocarro, e que raio de merda é um tiro de esquina?

>this is called Coche-de-Passeio in Portugal
can't make this shit up

Real Madrid needs Felix Magath.

>Real Madrid divas being forced to work hard
They'd run him out of town faster than Benitez

This.
>Martinez
>Laudrup
>Zola
>Luis Enrique
>Ranieri
>Rijkaard

How is it even still a thing?

This is a good Sup Forums thread. Cause this happened to Franciszek Smuda. Have we ever scream Zidane yelling at his players? He is just casually walking around

>autoclismo

>raio de merda
>giro
>fixe
>Ronaldo as surname

Based Smuda

The list with divas goes on and on. Barca, top 7 EPL teams. PSG and Monaco don't have divas since Zlatan is out and Monaco just don't want to have any and now they may achieve something.

When will the Top player meme end and people will aprecieate 'literally who' players like Teodorczyk or Gameiro.

Based Smuda, at least he's doing well at Łęczna

He literally screams his lungs out and make players shit blood and dead babies after trainings. And this can work if team is a TEAM.

I will add even more. This is the only right way to train.

His surname is Aveiro, you fucking retard! Ronaldo is his second name! He got named Ronaldo as his second name because his father loved Reagan's films!

>second name
>surname

I only mixed the words. You know what I mean, bacalhaufag.

Polish coach Franciszek Smuda once said "If I wanted to see trees I would have gone to the forest instead" about Lewandowski.

It might be good for short-term success if you have great players with a good work-rate, but having a firm manager who can earn the respect of his players is far more successful in the long run.

No. You seemed to really think that Ronaldo was his surname, his family name, his last name. With a Brazillian, one must always expect the worse scenario possible

it's an interesting discussion. if you look at Real Madrid recent history at least, you'll notice they go from one tough manager to one soft one (or a pure self-management believer like Zidane) to the next tough manager, with varying results.

Del Bosque, Schuster, Pelegrini, Ancelotti, Zidane as the soft ones
Capello, Ramos, Mourinho, Benitez as the tough managers. Only the real strong ones like Capello and Mourinho managed to remain in place longer than one season and to do something of note. The leagues were won the tough managers, while the soft ones benefited from the work behind and the strategy of "only having to turn up full gas 13 matches a season" to win a few European Cups.

is it a good strategy?
has Real Madrid a difficult path ahead having just signed long contracts with all their 28+ or 30+ stars? Benzema, Marcelo, Modric, Ramos, Ronaldo all have 3 or 4 years left and the younger ones Bale and Kroos probably longer

They are shit now but it's because it's players got too lazy under their previous coach. If the will make it out of the bottom and won't change Smuda, then we will see 11 terminators destroying everything on their path next year.

They shouldnt contract benzema and tsu.

BASED FRANEK I RATE SMUDA BASED FRANEK I RATE SMUDA
GOLGOLGOLGOLGOL

You will not divide them? Everytime I see that flag I would love to drop the bomb there myself. Parasite country.

Looks like the Chelsea scum to me. But like always time is the only unexposable constant in the world.

I too read that article yesterday, friend

>74473516
link to article please?

theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/mar/02/claudio-ranieri-leicester-city-discipline-success-theory